Past 24 Hours
Free Anti Bribery And Corruption Online Training Program
This off-the-shelf free online eLearning course on anti -bribery and corruption training deals with various forms of bribery and corruption. This course explains in detail and predominantly gives a better understanding on how to deal effectively and efficiently in different bribery …
56 people watched See more ››Swiftelearningservices 5 days ago All Courses ››
Free Online Elearning Course On Anti-bribery And Corruption
- For an organization, we understand how important is compliance training and its ever-growing needs
- Swift offers Off-the-Shelf Anti-bribery and Corruption Compliance eLearning course free of cost
- Target Audience: Relevant for all staff – …
59 people watched See more ››Swiftelearningservices 9 days ago All Courses ››
Training Tool International Anti Corruption Resource Center
- The Basics of Evidence for Fraud and Corruption Investigators
- Resources to Research and Mitigate the Risk of Corruption and Fraud in Development Projects
- How Corruption and Fraud Occurs in International Development Projects
- Click here to access: Free Resource
- Anti-fraud Information Sources for NGOs
60 people watched See more ››Iacrc 8 days ago All Courses ››
Training Material Anti-Corruption Authorities (ACAs) Portal
- Business Anti-corruption portal
- Global Advice Network offers targeted interactive training modules for companies on business anti-corruption
- In addition to the e-learning course on Anti-Bribery and Corruption and the Business Anti-Corruption Course, specific trainings on integrity systems, due diligence or legislation are available.
60 people watched See more ››Acauthorities 7 days ago All Courses ››
Top 5 Anti-Corruption Online Courses You Can Audit For Free
- Top 5 Anti-Corruption Online Courses You Can Audit for Free Corruption negatively impacts the enjoyment and protection of human rights
- Bribery and embezzlement can curtail access to human rights such as the rights to health care, the rights to education or the right to political participation.
59 people watched See more ››Humanrightscareers 8 days ago All Courses ››
Free Anti-Bribery Training Module Skillcast
The training toolkit, sourced from the world’s leading anti-corruption experts, represents the next generation of anti-bribery training by providing employees with a range of in-depth, realistic scenarios that require participants to make decisions in familiar situations.
44 people watched See more ››Skillcast 4 days ago All Courses ››
Anti-Corruption Toolkits For Business
- In certain contexts, corruption is even the single most important determinant of investment growth
- We support companies worldwide to develop anti-corruption systems, which can help prevent corruption and boost business
- Here are resources to use to make anti-corruption …
37 people watched . Business Courses See more ››Transparency 9 days ago All Courses ››
Anti-Corruption And Ethics Training Services Hong Kong
Anti-Corruption and Ethics Training The Hong Kong Business Ethics Development Centre (HKBEDC) offers a full range of free anti-corruption and ethics training to help business practitioners and professionals understand the anti-corruption laws and uphold a high standard of integrity.
57 people watched See more ››Hkbedc Just Now All Courses ››
ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY AND INTEGRITY TRAINING
EXPERT SEMINAR ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY AND INTEGRITY TRAINING Held in Vilnius, Lithuania on 23 – 25 March 2011 Organised by the OECD Anti-Corruption Network for Eastern Europe and Central Asia Co-organised by the Office of the Co-ordinator of OSCE Economic and Environmental Activities and 2011 Lithuanian OSCE Chairmanship
45 people watched See more ››Oecd 8 days ago All Courses ››
Courses – UNDP Anti-Corruption Portal
© 2020 United Nations Development Programme - Anti-Corruption for Peaceful and Inclusive Societies
39 people watched See more ››Anti-corruption 6 days ago All Courses ››
Global Anti-Bribery & Corruption Basic Training
Global Anti-Bribery and Corruption (Basic) provides critical information to employees who need a foundational understanding of when gifts, entertainment or hospitality are considered a part of business – and when they’re a bribe.
51 people watched See more ››Navexglobal 1 days ago All Courses ››
Anti-Bribery/Anti-Corruption (ABAC) Compliance Webinar
Trained Peterson on anti-corruption policies at least seven times between 2002 and 2008 • Distributed written materials to employee • Received at least 35 FCPA compliance reminders • Multiple written certifications from employee on compliance with FCPA • Code of Conduct included a portion referencing corruption risks •
54 people watched See more ››Winston 6 days ago All Courses ››
Examples Of Anti-corruption Training Sessions
- develop anti-corruption education and teaching tools that privilege a participatory approach where the target audience is actively involved in the knowledge transfer process
- Donors’ experience of Anti-Corruption Training DANIDA Games and interactive methods of teaching have been mainly used within the framework of anti-corruption training.
45 people watched See more ››U4 Just Now All Courses ››
Compliance Training Archive GAN Integrity
- Training is necessary for effective anti-corruption compliance
- Check out these free demos of our compliance training courses
- To learn more about the full-length version of our training course and see the other courses we offer, book a customized demo with us today.
42 people watched See more ››Ganintegrity 9 days ago All Courses ››
Workplace Training: Global Anti-Corruption And Bribery
- ANTI-CORRUPTION AND ANTI-BRIBERY Training Overview
- Train employees to identify possible violations of anti-corruption laws using real-life scenarios, case studies, job-specific compliance tips, and comprehension checks on how to comply with anti-harassment and anti-bribery laws.
55 people watched See more ››Everfi Just Now All Courses ››
15. Communications & Training Anti-Bribery Guidance
Transparency International UK has also provided a free online training resource, available at http://www.doingbusinesswithoutbribery.com/ This free 1.5 hour online learning module provides comprehensive anti-corruption training designed by leading experts in the field, and enables organisations to provide training for all their personnel.
57 people watched . Communication Courses See more ››Antibriberyguidance Just Now All Courses ››
FCPA, Anti-Bribery, & Anti-Corruption Online Training
- Viewers love it too: in post-course surveys, our training has been rated an average of 4.7 out of 5 stars by the users themselves
- Experience Traliant Today! Training your employees on Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption has never been more important and easier
- For a free trial of our course, fill out this form:
58 people watched See more ››Traliant 8 days ago All Courses ››
Commitment To Anti-Corruption Ethics & Compliance
- We are committed to ensuring our employees understand what is expected of them and to grow their skills around ethical decision-making
- Our anti-corruption training program focuses on values and culture-based learning through in-person and online courses, such as our award-winning Standards of Business course, our anti-corruption workshops, role-targeted training, and integrity skills programs.
54 people watched See more ››Microsoft 3 days ago All Courses ››
Transparency International Anti-Bribery Training
- The gold-standard of anti-bribery training ' Doing Business Without Bribery ' is a free online course available off-the-shelf, providing comprehensive anti-corruption training for front-line staff
- The course is available with the help of Transparency International UK, and gives organisations free access to best practice training materials.
48 people watched See more ››Skillcast 9 days ago All Courses ››
Anti-Corruption Compliance Manual
- a key part of Universal’s commitment to comply with the anti-corruption laws around the world, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- This Manual embodies our values and demonstrates our firm commitment to being a leader in the global fight against corruption.
33 people watched See more ››Universalcorp 3 days ago All Courses ››
Overview Of Anti-corruption Courses From Various Providers
- Can you provide a list of the main relevant training courses and online resources available on anti-corruption? Purpose The report is to be used on an internal note to DFID
- Academic anti-corruption courses 2
- Other anti-corruption courses Summary This answer compiles a list of selected anti-corruption
58 people watched See more ››U4 7 days ago All Courses ››
Bribery And Corruption – E-Learning
- These bribery and corruption e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering
- The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees.
37 people watched See more ››Trainerbubble Just Now All Courses ››
Anti-Bribery Training Anti-Corruption Training By
As industry-leading anti-bribery and corruption training providers we're firm believers that not all online training is created equal and accordingly we aim to ensure compliance eLearning is more than just a box-ticking exercise for corporations and learners alike.
51 people watched See more ››Delta-net Just Now All Courses ››
Training Course Materials Free Trainer Resources
- Accredited training course materials that you can use to run your own training course
- Free training resources, energisers and training games
- Full training course packs with Trainer Notes, Participant Workbooks, PowerPoint Slides, Activities and Exercises and more
- A great training materials resource.
50 people watched See more ››Trainerbubble Just Now All Courses ››
UNDP Anti-Corruption Portal
Users of the portal will find easy and free access to: training materials and multimedia resources; corruption risk mitigation tools and methodologies in sectors; case studies and lessons learned from anti-corruption interventions and policy documents, including anti-corruption strategies, reports and evaluations, and advocacy resources.
27 people watched See more ››Anti-corruption 8 days ago All Courses ››
Doing Business Without Bribery
- Transparency International is the global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption
- Our UK Chapter, Transparency International UK, has created a free 30-minute online course Doing Business Without Bribery which provides comprehensive anti-corruption training for front-line staff.
30 people watched . Business Courses See more ››Doingbusinesswithoutbribery 4 days ago All Courses ››
INVESTIGATION AND PROSECUTION OF CORRUPTION …
- also helps non-members to improve their domestic anti-corruption and good governance efforts by sharing of experience and analysis through regional programmes
- The Anti-Corruption Network for All training materials, including additional reference materials and materials for the practical exercise
47 people watched See more ››Oecd 3 days ago All Courses ››
Anti-Bribery And Corruption Online Training Course
- Employees will learn to understand what anti-corruption, anti-bribery and compliance means and why it’s so important to behave professionally and ethically in pressurized situations
- This anti-corruption compliance training course aims to raise awareness of the offenses that can be committed.
50 people watched See more ››Cardinus 2 days ago All Courses ››
What Is Corruption: Anti-Corruption And Compliance Coursera
- Compliance programs address this and other forms of corruption
- In this course we’ll discuss what corruption actually is by examining, for example, the difference between a tip and an illegal bribe
- We will examine where corruption exists, how it exists, its ramifications, and the genesis of today’s anti-corruption laws.
60 people watched See more ››Coursera 6 days ago All Courses ››
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Training For
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Training for Employees: Presentation Materialsby Practical Law Commercial Transactions Related Content Maintained • USA (National/Federal)This PowerPoint presentation can be used by counsel to train employees and executives on their obligations under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the penalties for company and individual violations.
50 people watched See more ››Content 9 days ago All Courses ››
Anti-Corruption Module 1
The full range of E4J materials includes university modules on integrity and ethics, crime prevention and criminal justice, organized crime, trafficking in persons / smuggling of migrants, firearms, cybercrime, wildlife, forest and fisheries crime, counter-terrorism as well as anti-corruption.
24 people watched See more ››Unodc 4 days ago All Courses ››
Introduction To Anti Bribery
The Importance of Anti-Bribery and Corruption Training Anti-bribery legislation is designed to maintain an honest and level playing-field amongst organisations, allowing them to trade openly in free market conditions and offer consumers and suppliers fair and competitive prices.
28 people watched See more ››Delta-net 1 days ago All Courses ››
Anti-Bribery Training CPD Accredited Online Course IHASCO
- Each of our courses ends with a multiple choice test to measure your knowledge of the material
- This Anti-Bribery Training (& Anti-Corruption Training) course concludes with a 20 question multiple choice test with a printable certificate
- In addition, brief in-course questionnaires guide the user through the sections of the training and are
59 people watched See more ››Ihasco 1 days ago All Courses ››
What Is Anti-Corruption Training
- What is Anti-Corruption Training? Training may take many forms, including e-learning courses, traditional on-site training, internal communications, and electronic and physical policy signings
- Topics can include anti-corruption practices within organizations as well as anti-corruption best practices when managing third party relationships such
32 people watched See more ››Ganintegrity 4 days ago All Courses ››
Staff Training & Awareness
Training materials—anti-bribery and corruption for law firms This Precedent presentation has been designed as a training aid that you can use to introduce your staff to the Bribery Act 2010 (BA 2010), the corresponding requirements of the SRA Standards and Regulations 2019 and your own internal anti-bribery and corruption policies and procedures.
30 people watched See more ››Lexisnexis 7 days ago All Courses ››
Anti-Corruption, Export Controls & Sanctions
- We regularly work with companies to conduct internal investigations and to establish policies, procedures, training programs, and other due diligence practices to ensure compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and other relevant U.S
- and foreign anti-corruption laws.
48 people watched See more ››Mscclaw 5 days ago All Courses ››
Fraud & Prevention And Anti-Corruption Training Workshops
Recent bespoke anti-corruption, corruption prevention and AML / CTF training workshops carried out include: Filming for Criminology Cause Filming of Corruption in International Development for use as part of course materials at the University of Sydney Law School’s course on …
62 people watched See more ››Integritas360 2 days ago All Courses ››
Senior Anti-Corruption And Criminal Law Expert, Support To
The Anti-Corruption and Criminal Law expert will assist the project with developing materials on the following topics: anti-corruption infrastructure bodies and centers for free legal aid and
59 people watched . Law Courses See more ››Devex 6 days ago All Courses ››
People also searched:
Doi corruption prevention awareness training
Anti corruption compliance training kit
Anti bribery training presentation
Maryland anti fraud training
Anti bribery and corruption training
Anti corruption training presentation
Global anti corruption training
Anti bribery training
About anti corruption training materials free
GIACC has published a free on-line anti-corruption training module. This is available in seven languages. This module can be used by individuals, and also by professional institutions and organisations as part of their formal training for their …
Total: 39 New Courses
What is anti corruption compliance program?
An anti-bribery compliance program is a system of self-governance established by companies in order to prevent and detect bribery acts and remediate compliance failures.
What is anti corruption policy?
An Anti-corruption Policy informs staff and board members of their obligations to prevent corruption in the workplace. An Anti-corruption Policy sets out the basic standard of conduct expected of all staff and board members, and an organisation’s stance on acceptance of advantage and handling of conflict of interest when dealing with the business.
What was the Anti Corruption Act?
American Anti-Corruption Act. The American Anti-Corruption Act (AACA), sometimes shortened to Anti-Corruption Act, is a piece of model legislation designed to limit the influence of money in American politics by overhauling lobbying, transparency, and campaign finance laws.