Past 24 Hours
Spartanburg TEC Course Catalog 1963-1964
- Courses in the trade division place emphasis on training in those manipulative and mental skills applicable to the particular interest and work of the student
- Extension Division The term "extension" denotes an effort to project the training program beyond expected limits
- The extension division therefore
40 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Archive 9 days ago
Welcome To The SCC 2018-2019 Catalog
instructional settings: continuing education courses; student participatory and activity courses such as clinics, studios and seminars; special arrangement courses such as individualized instruction and independent study courses; courses designed to be taught predominantly in a foreign language; and courses taught by visiting instructors.
36 people watched See more ››Archive 9 days ago
ACC 101 Find A Syllabus
- Program Learning Outcomes: Spartanburg Community College’s associate in applied science (AAS) courses develop competence in career areas
- Student’s should review the Spartanburg Community College Catalog for a complete listing of each program’s learning outcomes
- This course focuses on the following program learning outcome(s): AAS.ACC PLOs
23 people watched See more ››Archive 4 days ago
SCC Standard Course Policies
- programs/courses designed for adult learners
- It fosters a partnership between instructors with the desire to teach and students with the desire to learn
- In order to create an appropriate SCC Standard Course Policies : Spartanburg Community College Page 2of 11
28 people watched See more ››Archive 4 days ago
1 I Spartanhurg Technical College
- Since 1963 courses emphasizing business
- textiles, horticulture and general education have been added to Spartanburg TEC's offerings
- offices, shops, and a new Student Center were added onto the original building during the 1967-68 school year
- In March, 1969, a multi-purpose building was completed.
33 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Archive 4 days ago
TI SPARTANBURG TEC
- Since 1963 courses emphasizing business, health occupations, ~~ntl general education have been added to Spartan- burg TEC1s offerings
- Pro\,iding educational opportunities to persons so that they will be e~nployablt: a~ltl producti\*e has been the key to the success of Spart;~~lbi~rg TEC.
18 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Archive 1 days ago
Table Of Contents Revised October 2017
- quickly locate details about our different programs, degree options and courses that we offer
- However, because this is a printed document, its content is a snapshot of the live catalog at the time of printing and it is likely already outdated
- For the most current, up-to …
38 people watched See more ››Archive 9 days ago
Nursing (Associate Degree In Applied Science)
- Effective August 2009, Biology courses may only be repeated twice (a withdrawal is considered an attempt) within a 7 year period for students pursuing the ADN degree
- Effective August 2012, there is a seven (7) year limit on the biology courses within the curriculum
- EEDA Career Cluster: Health Science
45 people watched . Science Courses See more ››Archive 2 days ago
PSY 214 Psychology Of The Exceptional Child
1 PSY 214 Psychology of the Exceptional Child Hours: Class 3, Lab 0, Credit 3 Pre-Requisite(s): PSY 201 Co-Requisite(s): None Course Description: This course is a study of the growth, development and training of exceptional children, including
43 people watched See more ››Archive 4 days ago
NURSING CARE OF CHILDREN
COURSES: ENG 101, ENG 102, Mat 110/120, BIO 210, BIO 211, BIO 225, PSY 101, CPT 101, NUR 106, NUR 120, NUR 138, NUR 148, NUR 165 CO-REQUISITE COURSES: NUR 214, NUR 224 COURSE DESCRIPTIONS This course facilitates the application of the nursing process to assist in meeting the needs of children with acute and chronic health problems.
24 people watched See more ››Archive 9 days ago
Technician Certzicate Program; Pre-Health Information
- B, Major Courses All major courses must be taken at Greenville Technical College (phase 11)
- Electives and/or Additional Courses Required Elective (humanities): A student must complete one elective ~vhich totals at least 3.0 semester credit hours
- Elective can be taken in Phase I or Phase 11
54 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Archive 8 days ago
1996-1997 College Catalog Addendum
- Gencrul Edtccnlim Courses Class Lab Hours EIG 165 Professional Communications 303 MAT 1611 Math for Business and Finance 303 PSY 201 General Psychology 303 B
- ;\fajot- Courses AFIS 11% Medical Vocabulary/Anatomv AHS 106 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation …
34 people watched See more ››Archive 7 days ago
SPARTANBURG TECHNICAL COLLEGE The Tech Inforlller
- courses and award credits based on the semester system rather than the quarter system
- At that time, the college will begin offering two semester terms (fall and spring) and a summer session, instead of four quarters (fall, winter, spring and summer)
- Thition will not go up due to the semester conversion.
49 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Archive 8 days ago
Radiation Protection Technology (Associate Degree In
- General education courses will provide students hands-on physical science and chemistry laboratory scenarios in which they develop and hone laboratory skills
- Additionally, students are given the opportunity touse up-to-date microcomputer hardware and …
53 people watched See more ››Archive 1 days ago
PHYSICAL SCIENCE 101 ONLINE
- This is the first of a sequence of courses in physical science and includes an introduction to science with emphasis on science terminology and investigations of the physical world
- Topics are selected from astronomy, chemistry, geology and physics
- This course will focus on the following topics:
27 people watched . Science Courses See more ››Archive 6 days ago
2004-2005 Catalog Addendum
- the following prerequisite courses (with a grade of "C" or better) prior to enrolling in designated health and human services programs: Medical Assisting, Respiratory Care: AHS 102 is a program prerequisite for medical assisting
- One unit high school biology or chemistry or equivalent; one unit
26 people watched See more ››Archive 7 days ago
1997-1998 College Catalog Addendum
- load of courses and graduate in the normal length of the program since course scheduling is designed for new students entering in the fall semester
- Many of the courses listed below require successful completion of other courses
- These prerequisites are specified at the end of each course
34 people watched See more ››Archive 8 days ago
Roots SCC Horticulture Department Newsletter Vol. 1 Summer
- fulltime full time and teaching Jimmy Painter’s courses
- in addition to his love… Plant Propagation
- In order to achieve full time status since he had
- only a Bachelor’s Degree and school policy
- required a Master’s Degree he went back to school.
- However, no problem, since our
59 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Archive 3 days ago
SPARTANBURG TECHNICAL COLLEGE
- This is the first in a sequence of physics courses
- Topics include mechanics, wave motion, sound, heat
- General Education Outcomes Students who complete the general education core curriculum should be able to demonstrate 1
- rationality, logic, and coherence, through critical thinking; 2.
29 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Archive 9 days ago
Spartanburg County TEe
- The business division courses cover areas from the general field of business to the specific areas of data processing and technical secretary
- Modern equipment and methods are emphasized in this division
- TECHNICAL DIVISION Courses in this division are designed to train persons to per form in semi-professional capacities.
22 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Archive 3 days ago
Spartanburg Technical Lege
- courses Payment of All fees are payable when due
- credit for courses nor for mili completed examination pro· No student will given credit for completion of a course unless all his fees are paid
- Similarly, all equipment, books and other property must returned when …
26 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Archive 9 days ago
Business Interstate 85 At New Cut Road
- and courses which transfer to senior colleges and universities; and (3) assists students in achieving their professional and personal goals
- Annually, the College serves 2,500 to 4,000 credit-seeking students and 9,000 to 12,000 continuing education students.
38 people watched . Business Courses See more ››Archive 9 days ago
WORLD LITERATURE II C
- In all 200-level survey courses, written assignments that contain the following will be considered unacceptable: 1
- failure to support the thesis 3
- five different spelling errors (including apostrophe usage) 4
- an average of more than two major sentence structure errors on a page fragments run-ons (fused or comma splices)
21 people watched . Literature Courses See more ››Archive 7 days ago
Spartanburg County Technical Education Center
- Courses will be added throughout the school year in the evening program
- Please contact the Center if you wish to have your name placed on the mailing list to receive bulletins about the Extension Courses
- 1965 - 1966 CALENDAR Fall Quarter, 1965 September Szpternber Octcber Noveniber November November November
45 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Archive 2 days ago
Associate In Science Pre-Nursing
- Courses within the program provide students with the flexibility to tailor their degree program to individual career goals
- Professional Opportunities The associate in science, pre-nursing degree requirements parallel the courses completed during the first
32 people watched . Science Courses See more ››Archive 7 days ago
Date 7/23/2010 C
- This is the first in a sequence of courses, including an intensive coverage of the body as an integrated whole
- This course provides comprehensive coverage of the anatomical and physiological vocabulary and principles necessary to understand the structures, functions, and
16 people watched See more ››Archive 7 days ago
Revised 01/03/13 C
- In Humanities & Languages courses, students may not use any electronic devices such as cell phones, laptops, blackberries, iPods, MP3 players, or other PCDs in the class room
- (Laptops may be used only if the instructor specifically requests them.) Blue tooth devices, ear …
18 people watched See more ››Archive 8 days ago
PUBLIC SPEAKING C
- PREREQUISITE(S): ENG 100 and RDG 100 or exemption of these courses through placement CO-REQUISITE(S): None COURSE DESCRIPTIONS GENERAL EDUCATION OUTCOMES This college transfer course is an introduction to principles of public speaking with application of speaking skills
- It includes a comprehensive study of oral communication to
17 people watched . Public Administration Courses See more ››Archive 7 days ago
- nologies and industrial training
- Since 1963, courses emphasizing business, health occupations, textiles, horticulture and general education have been added to Spartanburg TEC's offerings
- Additional laboratories, offices
- shops, and a new Student Center were added onto the original building during the 1967-68 school year.
21 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Archive 9 days ago
WORLD LITERATURE I C
- In all 200-level survey courses, written assignments that contain the following are unacceptable: 1
- failure to support the thesis 3
- five different spelling errors (including apostrophe usage) 4
- an average of more than two major sentence structure errors …
20 people watched . Literature Courses See more ››Archive 7 days ago
Accountability Report Transmittal Form
- short-term courses to 6,000 to 9,000 non-credit students annually
- The College also provides professional and career advancement programs and courses to business, industry, health care and government agencies
- Non-credit courses for personal enrichment are also offered.
38 people watched See more ››Archive 7 days ago
Medical Laboratory Technology (Associate Degree In Applied
- Credits Course Title Course Code 58 MLT Courses MLT 102, 105, 110, 115, 120, 130, 205, 210, 219, 241, 251, 252, 270
- Semester Display (Courses in bold are restricted and cannot be taken without permission of the department)
59 people watched See more ››Archive 7 days ago
COURSE NUMBER: CWE 123 AOT 254
- Dress Code: As introduced in previous courses, a workplace dress code will be followed throughout workplace assignment
- The student may dress in support of the workplace environment
- However, the following list of items are considered inappropriate and may result in removal from the worksite and re-evaluation of completion of the AOT program:
30 people watched See more ››Archive 8 days ago
Evaluation Report Of
- There appears to be an acceptable balance of general education courses in the and diploma programs
- Special MOTA programs are conducted on campus and as cooperative-coupled programs for special students who do not meet entrance requirements to the regular credit and diploma programs
20 people watched See more ››Archive 1 days ago
People also searched:
Free online courses for adults
Is great courses plus free
Course hero answers
Free college courses online
Atrrs course catalog
Course hero free
About archive.sccsc.edu courses
education courses; student participatory and activity courses such as clinics, studios and seminars; special arrangement courses such as individualized instruction and independent study courses; courses designed to be taught predominantly in a foreign language; and courses taught by visiting instructors. Facility Services at SCC:
Total: 35 New Courses
What are the best courses?
Golfweek's Best 2020: Top 100 Best Courses You Can Play
- Pebble Beach Golf Links Pebble Beach, Calif. (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Pacific Dunes) Bandon, Ore. (No. ...
- Pinehurst (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Old Macdonald) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Whistling Straits (Straits) Mosel, Wis. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Bandon Dunes) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Shadow Creek North Las Vegas, Nev. ...
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Ocean Course) Kiawah Island, S.C. ...
How to choose your courses?
How to choose the right college course
- Be open to all of your options. Whether you've known for a long time what you want to do in college, or you're completely unsure, try to be open when ...
- Think about your interests. ...
- Do your research. ...
- Think about life after college. ...
- Aim high. ...
- Choose something broad. ...
- Talk to someone about your options. ...
- Consider alternatives. ...
What are some of the best Coursera courses?
7 more rows ... Mar 3 2021
| Coursera Course || Course Rating |
| Data Structures and Algorithms || Rated 4.7 out of 5 of 4369 ratings |
| Algorithms || Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 2521 ratings |
| Introduction to Discrete Mathematics for ... || Rated 4.4 out of 5 of 456 ratings |
| Computational Thinking for Problem Solvi ... || Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 193 ratings |
What courses are needed?
Colleges and universities require a basic level of education for all degrees and majors. The topics needed usually include English, mathematics, sciences, humanities, public speaking and foreign language. Some degree plans have required courses that apply to the general education courses.