Past 24 Hours
Latest Education Topics
- Remote Learning This is for all things remote learning, whether it be online courses you recommend or ideas of classes to host online
- Posting here about potential classes you’d like to host is a great place to gauge interest and inspiration for specifics on what to teach.
23 people watched See more ››Yo 5 days ago
Want To Teach A Class Over Zoom
- We may not be hosting in-person classes right now, but there are a lot of classes that potentially work better over Zoom anyway where you can do screenshares to demonstrate software or coding
- It would be awesome to get some of those setup on the calendar
- I’ve seen a number of people mention CAD/3D modeling, so that would be a really good one to do
31 people watched See more ››Yo 8 days ago
Any Timeline For Big CNC Intro Courses
- Any timeline for Big CNC Intro courses? Space Teams
- gordoa40 (Adam Gordon) August 10, 2020, 5:46pm #1
- Hey there, I’m a new member and would love the chance to use the Big CNC
- I saw the link to the sign-up sheet, but there are no class times listed
- I know that everyone’s still trying to figure out how to proceed in a responsible and
38 people watched See more ››Yo 5 days ago
Agenda Items/Class Material
- For courses not meeting the instructional and safety requirement above instructors will be encouraged to license under a creative commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license and compensated up to $50 by the space.
27 people watched See more ››Wiki 5 days ago
Tools Pending Description
- More courses are in development
- If you are knowledgeable about these tools, please contact the dean of education so we can fill out descriptions and usage information
- Also please let him know if you would be interested in teaching the use of any tools on this or other pages in the wiki.
25 people watched See more ››Wiki 3 days ago
When Is The Next CNC Training
- Hi @dannym, I just finished the new member orientation and was wondering when the next CNC training would be (v-carve training and equipment use)
- I’d love to add my name to the next training dates
- Thanks in advance! Thanks @wynd & @kye …
29 people watched See more ››Yo 7 days ago
ATX Hackerspace Workshop Revamp April 1, 2018 Prepared …
- Increase the number of basic training and certification courses to allow new users to obtain proper training on tools
- Workshop Revamp Proposal / Budget We firmly believe that a holistic, all-in revamp is the best option for the hackerspace
- Other members may feel strongly
58 people watched See more ››Wiki 2 days ago
People also searched:
Free online courses for adults
Is great courses plus free
Course hero answers
Free college courses online
Atrrs course catalog
Course hero free
About atxhs.org courses
Woodshop Safety courses. Education. astc (Ashley St Clair) March 2, 2021, 4:00am #1. Any current members looking to take the Woodshop Safety class? If so, we have posted some upcoming dates - the first being on Wednesday this week. We are currently doing these Wednesdays and Sundays.
Total: 8 New Courses
What are the best courses?
Golfweek's Best 2020: Top 100 Best Courses You Can Play
- Pebble Beach Golf Links Pebble Beach, Calif. (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Pacific Dunes) Bandon, Ore. (No. ...
- Pinehurst (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Old Macdonald) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Whistling Straits (Straits) Mosel, Wis. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Bandon Dunes) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Shadow Creek North Las Vegas, Nev. ...
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Ocean Course) Kiawah Island, S.C. ...
How to choose your courses?
How to choose the right college course
- Be open to all of your options. Whether you've known for a long time what you want to do in college, or you're completely unsure, try to be open when ...
- Think about your interests. ...
- Do your research. ...
- Think about life after college. ...
- Aim high. ...
- Choose something broad. ...
- Talk to someone about your options. ...
- Consider alternatives. ...
What are some of the best Coursera courses?
7 more rows ... Mar 3 2021
| Coursera Course || Course Rating |
| Data Structures and Algorithms || Rated 4.7 out of 5 of 4369 ratings |
| Algorithms || Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 2521 ratings |
| Introduction to Discrete Mathematics for ... || Rated 4.4 out of 5 of 456 ratings |
| Computational Thinking for Problem Solvi ... || Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 193 ratings |
What courses are needed?
Colleges and universities require a basic level of education for all degrees and majors. The topics needed usually include English, mathematics, sciences, humanities, public speaking and foreign language. Some degree plans have required courses that apply to the general education courses.