Past 24 Hours
Training Courses AGS
44 rows · AGS provides a comprehensive program of legal training courses for both lawyers and non …
21 people watched See more ››Ags 9 days ago All Courses ››
Government And Public Sector Courses
- Accredited government and public sector courses provide students with a distinct advantage when applying for roles in the public service
- They teach valuable skills and knowledge for maintaining the inner workings of the public service, including leadership, compliance, project management and government processes for a leg up over the competition.
36 people watched . Public Administration Courses See more ››Courses 7 days ago All Courses ››
Government Funded Courses Australia
- JobTrainer is an Australian government initiative to help young Australians get the job skills they need to find employment
- Up to $2 billion is being allocated (across all states and territories, including New South Wales) for (VET) vocational education and training.
35 people watched See more ››Courses 5 days ago All Courses ››
Government Funded Courses
Government funded education and training courses are available to Australian citizens or permanent residents who are over 15 years old. Funding is primarily aimed at job seekers but is also available for those who are employed, as evident by the programs available.
25 people watched See more ››Tafecourses 7 days ago All Courses ››
COVID-19 Infection Control Training Australian
- Training is provided by our trusted COVID-19 training partner, Aspen Medical
- Other infection control training The Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care also has e-learning modules on the principles of infection prevention and control in Australian healthcare settings.
48 people watched See more ››Health 6 days ago All Courses ››
ELearning And Training Department Of Finance
- The course will empower you with the knowledge to understand and work with the Finance has a stewardship role within the Australian Government to promote and facilitate best practice risk management
- training provides training for staff of Commonwealth entities who use, or will have to use, CBMS
- Training sessions are scheduled
45 people watched . Finance Courses See more ››Finance 3 days ago All Courses ››
There's Never Been A Better Time To Get Into Training
- The Australian Government offers VET Student Loans (VSL) only for courses at Diploma or Advanced Diploma level
- If your Lower fees, local skills qualification is at Diploma or Advanced Diploma level, you may be eligible for VSL.
54 people watched See more ››Jobsandskills 7 days ago All Courses ››
Australian Government Training 2020
- Applications are open now to apply for Australian Government Training 2020 – Masters & Ph.D. (Fully Funded)
- This is a Fully Funded Research Training program Scholarship to undertake higher Degrees at the University of Sydney in Australia
- There is no any Deadline of this Opportunity, Applications are open throughout the year.
35 people watched See more ››Fullopportunities 1 days ago All Courses ››
Foundational Australian Government Lawyer Training Program
- The Foundational Australian Government Lawyer Training (GLT) Program is designed to establish consistent, professional, foundational training for in-house graduate government lawyers and lawyers new to government
- The GLT program covers broad cross-entity government issues that are relevant to all government departments and agencies.
59 people watched . Law Courses See more ››Ags 8 days ago All Courses ››
Changing Your Career
Gaining a VET qualification through an Australian Apprenticeship (an apprenticeship or traineeship) gives you the opportunity to train, study and earn an income at a variety of qualification levels in most occupations. Apprenticeships and traineeships combine time at work with training, and can be full-time, part-time or school-based.
20 people watched See more ››Myskills 1 days ago All Courses ››
Upskill And Chill: Government Announces
- The Australian Government wants you to stop bingeing on Netflix, and start bingeing on courses
- Education Minister Dan Tehan has just announced a range of half-price 6-month online courses to help workers upskill and reskill during their downtime
- These new, online-only courses start at $1250 and range from Diploma to Graduate Certificate level.
40 people watched See more ››Training Just Now All Courses ››
30+ Government Funded & Loan Scheme Courses
- Training.com.au connects you with a variety of Government Funded Courses from Australia’s best education providers in a wide range of industries
- Government funded courses are typically subsidised training places, whilst loan schemes such as HECS HELP and VET Student Loans offer students the ability to study now, pay later.
47 people watched See more ››Training 4 days ago All Courses ››
Government & Public Sector Courses
- The NSW public sector is Australia’s largest employer, with 329,000 people employed in full-time roles across 10 clusters
- Health, Education, Justice, Transport and Industry make up the large proportion of this workforce 1.There are also 242,100 employees in the Commonwealth Government, and 194,000 in local government careers 2.
- Key frontline government career paths like teaching, nursing
38 people watched . Public Administration Courses See more ››Tafensw 3 days ago All Courses ››
Australian Government Free Online Online Courses 2020
- The StudyAustralia.gov.au initiated Australian Government Free Online Online Courses to offer you a variety of free online courses to expand your skillset and further your career
- If you haven’t heard, universities around the world offering their courses online for free.
54 people watched See more ››Opportunitiescorners 3 days ago All Courses ››
Home Page Unique Student Identifier
- A USI is your individual education number for life
- It also gives you an online record of your VET training undertaken in Australia
- If you're at university, TAFE or doing other nationally recognised training, you need a USI
- Without one, you can't get Commonwealth financial assistance or your qualification or statement of attainment.
36 people watched See more ››Usi 3 days ago All Courses ››
Government Funded Courses And Training
Government funding enquiry To find out what types of Government funding or incentives might be available to you, please complete this form Check your eligibility 1300 009 924
38 people watched See more ››Upskilled 1 days ago All Courses ››
Government Funded Training – Allan Miller
The Australian Government is committed to working with industry to ensure the vocational education and training (VET) sector responds effectively and efficiently to the skills required by employers and supporting apprentices and trainees through the Skilling Australians Fund (the SAF).
43 people watched See more ››Allanmiller 3 days ago All Courses ››
Training Jobs And Skills WA
- The WA State Government subsidises a range of courses at diploma and advanced diploma level
- These include priority industry qualifications, and general industry training courses
- Many of these courses are also eligible for the Australian Government VET Student Loans program, which provides students with access to loans to help cover training fees.
28 people watched See more ››Jobsandskills 4 days ago All Courses ››
National Register Of VET Australian Skills Quality
- Training.gov.au is the official national register of information on VET in Australia
- Find information about Nationally Recognised Training (NRT), which includes: training packages; qualifications; accredited courses; units of competency; skill sets
- Training.gov.au has a searchable database of RTOs
52 people watched See more ››Asqa 7 days ago All Courses ››
Webinars, Events And Training Business.gov.au
- Find government-funded events, seminars, training courses and workshops for business held around Australia in our Events search
- Select 'register now' to register for a session – some events have limited places so book early to make sure you don’t miss out
- You can also search for business events in your state or territory:
46 people watched . Business Courses See more ››Business 3 days ago All Courses ››
Australian Government Research Training Program
- The Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships in Australia are provided by the Australian government are offered to support both domestic and international students undertaking postgraduate research degrees
- The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia
- Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the …
48 people watched See more ››Scholarshipscorner 6 days ago All Courses ››
Government Subsidised Training
- The Tasmanian Government helps pay for the cost of training by subsidising a wide range of qualifications.This includes foundation skills, certificate level qualifications, apprenticeships and traineeships, and some diploma level courses
- This training is subsidised by the Department of State Growth, Tasmania.
30 people watched See more ››Hia 8 days ago All Courses ››
Australian Government Research Training Program 2020
- Applications are invited to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2020 For Masters & Ph.D
- The purpose of RTP Scholarship in Australia from the Government of Australia is to undertake a Master’s degree by Research & Doctorate Degree by Research.
53 people watched See more ››Opportunitydesk Just Now All Courses ››
Government Subsidised Training
- This course is offered through state government funding initiatives to subsidise training costs
- Why choose PSA for training? As the peak national body for pharmacists in Australia, the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA) proudly represents Australia’s 32,000 pharmacists working in all sectors and locations.
30 people watched See more ››Psa 2 days ago All Courses ››
Free Short Courses To Support NSW NSW Government
- In April 2020, TAFE NSW announced an initial suite of 21 fee-free short courses to help assist job seekers and workers learn new skills, with over 84,000 people enrolling in the courses
- The NSW Government will use the new courses available to replace those which have reached enrolment capacity to ensure there are 21 accredited courses
49 people watched See more ››Nsw 1 days ago All Courses ››
Training And Government Subsidies
- The Australian Government offers financial assistance for TAFE and training students through Centrelink
- These include Youth Allowance if you're 24 or younger, and Austudy, an income support payment if you're over 25 and studying full-time
- See Australian Government - Payments for students and trainees for more information.
33 people watched See more ››Skills 9 days ago All Courses ››
Dementia Training Program Australian Government
- Dementia Training Australia is a consortium funded to provide national dementia training until 30 June 2021
- Dementia Training Australia has online dementia training resources created as part of the program
- For more information about the Dementia Training Program, contact Dementia Training Australia.
49 people watched See more ››Health 6 days ago All Courses ››
Courses And Providers Australian Skills Quality
- The Australian Government’s National Careers Institute provides information for planning careers, including finding a course
- My Skills is Australia's directory of training
- It includes information on training in Australia for school leavers, students, apprentices and employers.
49 people watched See more ››Asqa 4 days ago All Courses ››
Training Department Of Training And Workforce Development
- The Western Australian Government and the Department of Training and Workforce Development, through Jobs and Skills WA, want to help build a skilled workforce for WA's future growth and prosperity
- This two-year initiative aims to stimulate training in job growth areas and support industry sectors that are important to the diversification of
58 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Dtwd 5 days ago All Courses ››
Online Training For Small Business Business Queensland
- If your business has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, you can access free online training tailored to small business
- The free online training is currently being delivered by multiple providers, in partnership with the Queensland Government, to support you and your employees recover from COVID-19 and enable future growth.
55 people watched . Business Courses See more ››Business 3 days ago All Courses ››
Government Funded Courses RTO Perth Trainwest
- The Incentive aims to assist older Australians to invest in their training and adopt a life-long approach to skills development
- Eligible participants may access up to $2,200 (GST inclusive) from the Australian Government to fund re-skilling or up-skilling opportunities.
48 people watched See more ››Trainwest 6 days ago All Courses ››
Free TAFE For Lots Of Jobs Victorian Government
- The 2020/21 Victorian State Budget included funding for up to 60,000 additional Free TAFE places to give Victorians greater access to training and skills as the State recovers from the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Free TAFE for priority courses covers tuition fees for students who are eligible for government-subsidised training.
48 people watched See more ››Vic 2 days ago All Courses ››
Covid 19 Training Australian Government
COVID-19 infection control training eLearning module The Australian Government Department of Health has developed an online training module which covers the fundamentals of infection prevention and control for COVID-19.Although tailored for the health sector, this training is applicable to workers in a range of other settings.
39 people watched See more ››Xpcourse 4 days ago All Courses ››
Training Aspen Medical
- Aspen Medical is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with an expert team of highly qualified staff
- We provide a range of certified education which is acknowledged by the Australian Government and a number of professional clinical colleges
- We provide training to Defence personnel in Australia and overseas as well as companies in the Oil & Gas, Mining & Resources and Government …
23 people watched See more ››Aspenmedical 3 days ago All Courses ››
South Australian Funded Training Courses
- This means we are able to deliver a range of courses to South Australian residents and workers at subsidised prices
- This initiative is funded by the Government of South Australia and supports VET, apprenticeship and traineeship studies for a range of skilled courses
- For more information head to: …
40 people watched See more ››Scopetraining 8 days ago All Courses ››
Yoga Teacher Training Health Institute Australasia
- The Health Institute Australasia is a Government registered training organisation (RTO).Our RTO code is 45524
- Our Government Accredited training and courses are fully compliant with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) which is the national regulator for Australia’s vocational education and training sector.This means that your certificate and qualifications are recognised
51 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Healthinstitute 7 days ago All Courses ››
Research Training Program Scholarship 2020 By Australian
- Applications are now invited for the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2020
- The purpose of the RTP Scholarship in Australia is to attract top-quality postgraduate students to the University so they can receive high-quality research training that will contribute to the research and educational excellence of the university.
57 people watched See more ››Scholarshipscorner 8 days ago All Courses ››
Best Online Cybersecurity Courses Of 2021: Free And Paid
- The best online cybersecurity courses offer an accessible and flexible way to train up in cybersecurity skills and discover more about computer science
- How about taking one of the best free
57 people watched See more ››Techradar 8 days ago All Courses ››
People also searched:
Training gov au training packages
Training gov au website
Government paid courses australia
Australian public service training courses
Government courses online australia
Australian public service courses
Vet training packages
Training packages australia
About australian government training courses
COVID-19 has changed the way we work, train and study. So, the Australian Government is partnering with participating state and territory governments to deliver more training for jobs in demand. If you are aged 17-24 or looking for work, see how you can study a free or low-fee course through JobTrainer. Free or low-fee courses
Total: 39 New Courses
How does the Australian government fund courses?
As a result of this, the Australian Government has extensive funding options in place, to incentivise and encourage students to participate in training and courses that as subsidised. This means that for selected courses, the government covers a substantial portion of the course and training costs.
How much is the Australian government providing for skills training?
The Australian Government is providing $500 million in 2020-21 and this is being matched by contributions from state and territory governments. Job seekers and young people, including school leavers, can now take advantage of subsidised training to learn skills for jobs in demand.
What is the Department of training in Australia?
The Department of Training and Workforce Development is the government agency responsible for managing vocational education and training in Western Australia. We do this by: providing advice on curriculum. changes to WA TAFE colleges.
Can I apply for Australian Government Training 2020?
Applications are open now to apply for Australian Government Training 2020 – Masters & Ph.D. (Fully Funded). This is a Fully Funded Research Training program Scholarship to undertake higher Degrees at the University of Sydney in Australia. There is no any Deadline of this Opportunity, Applications are open throughout the year.