Past 24 Hours
Office Of Training Programs
- The DEA Academy population consists of Basic Agent Trainees, Basic Diversion Investigator Trainees, Basic Intelligence Research Specialist Trainees, and Basic Forensic Chemist Trainees
- Professional and executive development, certification programs, core in-service, and specialized training programs are also conducted at the Office of Training.
27 people watched See more ››Dea 4 days ago All Courses ››
What Is A Diversion Investigator With The DEA
- This training program, known as the Basic Diversion Investigator Training, takes place over the course of 12 weeks
- You’ll spend several weeks on the registration process and learning what the job entails before spending several additional weeks on the different forms of investigations that these workers do every day.
45 people watched See more ››Top-criminal-justice-schools 4 days ago All Courses ››
How Do I Become A Diversion Investigator
If you still choose to become a diversion investigator, you will undergo a 12-week basic training program conducted by the DEA's Diversion Operations Unit. Basic training will equip you with investigative skills, educate you about drugs and drug laws, as well as take you through practical experience in the field.
40 people watched See more ››Wise-geek Just Now All Courses ››
2021 Annual Basic Rx Diversion School
- The Virginia State Police and NADDI are proud to announce our 21st Annual Basic Rx Diversion School
- Renaissance Portsmouth-Norfolk Waterfront Hotel 425 Water Street Portsmouth, VA 23704
- NADDI conference room rate $96.00 single/double To make …
37 people watched See more ››Naddi 7 days ago All Courses ››
CICP Course List
Basic Narcotics Investigations: 40 Hours: Criminal Investigations through Traffic Law Enforcement: 24 Hours: Prescription Drug Diversion Investigator: 24 Hours: Preventing and Countering Violent Extremism: 24 Hours: Gangs, Guns, Drugs: 24 Hours
16 people watched See more ››Ncdoj 4 days ago All Courses ››
DEA Diversion Investigator
Federal Soup » AGENCIES/ORGANIZATIONS/MILITARY » Intelligence Community » DEA » DEA Diversion Investigator DEA The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is a federal law enforcement agency under the United States Department of Justice, tasked with combating drug smuggling and use within the United States.
26 people watched See more ››Forum 3 days ago All Courses ››
DEA Training Drug Enforcement Training
- DEA special agents, intelligence officers, task force officers and diversion investigators all take introductory and advanced courses in financial investigations
- The ability to accurately track illegal funds is often critical to producing a legal basis for an operation, and the DEA emphasizes this skill in many of its training programs.
39 people watched See more ››Drugenforcementedu 4 days ago All Courses ››
DEA Training Academy
The DEA Training Academy is used for Basic Agent training, Basic Diversion Investigator training, Basic Intelligence Research Specialist training, Basic Forensic Science training, professional and executive development training, certification training, and specialized training.
20 people watched See more ››Wikimapia 9 days ago All Courses ››
INTELLIGENCE & ANALYSIS COURSES
- In this course, you will learn how to conduct social networking investigations on websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn
- At Risk Diversion Digital we are all about Digital Forensics, this includes Computer Forensics, Cell Phone Forensics, Solid State Forensic and Network Forensic Investigations.
35 people watched See more ››Riskdiversion 5 days ago All Courses ››
Specialized Investigators' Basic Course
The Specialized Investigators’ Basic Course has a minimum hourly requirement of 591 hours, which is divided into 37 individual topics, called Learning Domains.
39 people watched See more ››Post 8 days ago All Courses ››
What Is Drug Enforcement What Is A DEA Agent Jobs And
- Basic Diversion Investigator Training Program DEA Diversion investigators also receive training at the DEA Training Academy
- The Basic Diversion Investigator (BDI) training program is a 12-week program that is divided into 3 segments:
56 people watched See more ››Federallawenforcement 2 days ago All Courses ››
Industry Operations Investigator Training Bureau Of
Industry Operations Investigator Basic Training (IOIBT) is a comprehensive 10-week program designed to train newly-hired industry operations investigators (IOI) in the basic knowledge, skills, and abilities they need to effectively conduct inspections of firearms and explosives licensees and permittees, as well as provide assistance to other Federal, State, and local law enforcement agencies.
53 people watched See more ››Atf 9 days ago All Courses ››
BASIC NARCOTICS INVESTIGATOR SCHOOL
United States The school is an intensive one week course in the basics of narcotics investigation, to include, undercover operations, surveillance, report writing and court room testimony, as well as cutting edge instruction on emerging drug trends and social media exploitation.
35 people watched See more ››Dea 3 days ago All Courses ››
Dea Diversion Investigator Study Guide
- Basic Diversion Investigator Training Program FLETA
- Investing (2 days ago) The BDITP training is a 12-week school conducted at the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
38 people watched See more ››Investingzz 7 days ago All Courses ››
Specialized Investigators' Basic Course Training
- Specialized Investigators' Basic Course Training Specifications
- In 1995, the Commission adopted training specifications as the method for identifying the minimum, mandated curriculum for the Specialized Investigators' Basic Course (SIBC)
- Listed below are the individual learning domains that make up the course curriculum.
49 people watched See more ››Post 2 days ago All Courses ››
Drug Diversion Investigations
- This course will provide a resource base, strategies and step-by-step guidelines for the law enforcement officer who wants to expend into the area of pharmaceutical drug diversion investigations
- Topics covered include drug identification, forged prescriptions, diversion in a hospital or medical facility and over prescribing cases.
29 people watched See more ››Counterdrug Just Now All Courses ››
The Bureau Of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms And Explosives
- The first part of basic training for special agents is FLETC’s 12-week Criminal Investigator Training Program (CITP) where trainees learn the fundamental techniques and concepts of conducting criminal investigations
- After CITP, they begin Special Agent Basic Training (SABT), a 15-week program
- SABT builds on CITP by adding specialized
56 people watched See more ››Fletc 4 days ago All Courses ››
DEA Training Course Opportunities Task Force Officers (TFO
- to effectively conduct a financial investigation
- Course Requirements: Individuals with at least one year of experience working DEA investigations
- Money Laundering* - The Money Laundering Seminar is a three day seminar, offered to DEA Special Agents, Deputized Task Force Officers, Intelligence Research Specialists, and Diversion Investigators.
59 people watched See more ››Iadlest 9 days ago All Courses ››
Basic Prescription Drug Investigations
Description: This course presents an overview of the investigative knowledge and tools required to conduct cases involving the movement and sale of licit prescription drugs.
38 people watched See more ››Nccounterdrug 5 days ago All Courses ››
2019 CLEST APPROVED COURSES
19-66 cjiadvanced prescription drug diversion investigator pdmp certification course online 19-67 jail standards course lonoke county so 19-68 crime scene photography lonoke county so 19-69 trt-physical fitness assessment garland county so 19-70 jailer basic training course jefferson county so 19-71 preparing for and responding to celebratory
27 people watched See more ››Dps 7 days ago All Courses ››
SBI/ALE TRAINING SECTION
SBI/ALE Specialized Training SBI •Arson- 40 hour Basic Fire Investigation, 80 hour NC Fire Technician, 80 hour National fire academy •Computer Crimes- 8 weeks additional computer training •DECU- 24 hour Basic and Advanced Diversion Training, 40 hour Basic and Advanced Environmental School, 40 hour Clan Lab Certified
24 people watched See more ››Ncleg 1 days ago All Courses ››
Diversion Investigator Resume Example Company Name
- Diversion Investigator October 1987 to February 2013 Company Name － City, State
- Coordinated investigations with local and federal agencies
- Analyzed data, reports and evidence, of controlled substances and List I Chemicals
- Conducted multi-jurisdictional investigations to identify registrants abusing and diverting controlled substances.
51 people watched See more ››Livecareer 8 days ago All Courses ››
- Diversion Investigator (DI) is the title of a specialist position within the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) of the United States Department of Justice.Most DIs are part of DEA's Diversion Control Program and are assigned to various DEA field offices throughout the U.S
- and in several foreign countries.
22 people watched See more ››En 2 days ago All Courses ››
General Course Reporting Numbers Texas Commission On Law
- Courses in this list may be submitted by any law enforcement agency/entity with a TCOLE agency number- no contract with TCOLE is required to report the courses
- Please note that some of the courses (FEMA, PoliceOne, etc.) have a specific curriculum required for the course, which that agency/entity may or may choose not to release to others.
58 people watched . Law Courses See more ››Tcole 7 days ago All Courses ››
OIG Evaluations And Inspections Report I-2006-004
- Other than the Basic Diversion Investigator Training Course received by all diversion investigators, which of the following additional training courses have been taken by diversion investigators in your group? (Check all that apply) Asset forfeiture training
- Financial investigation seminar .
49 people watched See more ››Oig Just Now All Courses ››
Employment & Training Swansea, IL
- The Swansea Police Department believes continued training for officers is of paramount concern
- In 2015 officers in the Department took part in a broad range of training that reaches far beyond the minimum requirements required by the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board
- In 2015, officers completed 1,445 hours of documented
38 people watched See more ››Swanseail Just Now All Courses ››
REQUEST FOR TECHNICAL CHANGE
- 4 (a) The diversion training courses for investigators and supervisors shall be designed to provide the trainee with the 5 skills and knowledge to proficiently perform the duties of a law enforcement Diversion Investigator or Supervisor
- 6 The diversion training course for investigators shall be twenty-four classroom hours.
28 people watched See more ››Files Just Now All Courses ››
Dea Diversion Investigator Exam Guide
- Basic Diversion Investigator Training Program FLETA
- Investing (2 days ago) Basic Diversion Investigator Training Program
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- The BDITP training is a 12-week school conducted at the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Academy in Quantico, Virginia
- The 12-week program familiarizes
37 people watched See more ››Investingzz 6 days ago All Courses ››
01.09.20 1 12 NCAC 09B .0302 Is Amended With Changes As
- 12 Standards Commissions and employed by a law enforcement agency shall be enrolled in a diversion training course
- 13 [Such a] A trainee shall not be certified as a Diversion Investigator or Diversion Supervisor until the Basic Law 14 Enforcement Training course, pursuant to Rule 09B .0205 of this Chapter, has been completed with passing scores
56 people watched See more ››Files 3 days ago All Courses ››
Specific Course Reporting Numbers Texas Commission On
Basic Jail Course for Peace Officers (online versi: 32: 40: 1107: Basic Jail Course for Peace Officers: Pharmaceutical Diversion Investigations TNOA: 4: 4: 7802: Southwest Border Intel TNOA: 4: 4: 7803: Overdose / Conspiracy Investigations TNOA TFSA Basic Criminal Investigation Course: 40: 40: 40052: TFSA Forensic Technician Course: 80
55 people watched See more ››Tcole 4 days ago All Courses ››
$42k-$145k DEA Investigator Jobs (NOW HIRING) ZipRecruiter
- Criminal Investigator Training Program: Criminal Investigators must complete an initial course of basic training, specifically the Criminal Investigator Training Report job
- Supervisory Diversion Investigator (Group Supervisor) Drug Enforcement Administration Portland, OR
59 people watched See more ››Ziprecruiter Just Now All Courses ››
Private Investigator In Escanaba MI Delta Force P.I.
- 2011 – “Basic Investigation of Computers and Electronic Crimes Program” United States Secret Service – National Computer Forensics Institute, Hoover, AL
- 2009 – “ImageScan System Operator” Federal Bureau of Investigation – Computer Analysis Response Team, Marquette, MI
- 2007 – “9 th Annual Computer Crimes Symposium”
53 people watched See more ››Deltaforcepi 5 days ago All Courses ››
Yancey County Sheriff's Office, 4 E Main St, Burnsville
Attaining is certifications in the following courses; Basic Law Enforcement Training, K-9 Certification, Police Canines in Schools, Rapid Deployment Training, High Risk Warrant/Hostage Rescue training at Blackwater Training Center, Basic SWAT Training, Counter Drug Special Response Team I, Drug Diversion Investigation, Fi****ms Training, Crisis
56 people watched See more ››Govserv 6 days ago All Courses ››
Practitioner Diversion Awareness Conference
- Training and Resources Diversion Investigator George Lutz 802-951-2916
- The following presentation does not purport to Basic Opioid Information Data and Statistics Overdose Prevention Information for Patients Information for Providers State Information Large number of publications.
43 people watched See more ››Deadiversion 6 days ago All Courses ››
Search: Dea Verification
- 2 The Diversion Investigator testified that the subpoena request was for ''all medical records for any patient who was treated at Recovery in Motion and received a controlled substance prescription from Dr
- She also testified that ''because of the privacy concerns with opioid patients
24 people watched See more ››Search 4 days ago All Courses ››
People also searched:
Dea diversion investigator training
Diversion investigator training
Diversion Investigator is the title of a specialist position within the Drug Enforcement Administration of the United States Department of Justice. Most DIs are part of DEA's Diversion Control Program and are assigned to various DEA field offices throughout the U.S. and in several foreign countries. DIs are responsible for addressing the problem of diversion of controlled pharmaceuticals and regulated chemicals from the legitimate channels in which they are manufactured, distributed, and dispensed. The mission of a DI is to aid the U.S. pharmaceutical and chemical industries in complying with the Federal Controlled Substances Act and other pertinent laws, as well as international treaties and conventions. DIs conduct investigations to uncover and investigate suspected sources of diversion and take appropriate criminal, civil and/or administrative actions.
About basic diversion investigator course
The BDITP training is a 12-week school conducted at the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Academy in Quantico, Virginia. The 12-week program familiarizes trainees with the pharmaceutical and chemical industry, and emphasizes the goal of preparing students to conduct effective diversion investigations.
Total: 36 New Courses
How long does it take to become a diversion investigator?
New recruits will enroll in the Basic Diversion Investigator training program. This 12 week program is held at the DEA Training academy and includes DEA diversion investigators may join the agency with a pay rating of GS-7 or GS-9 with a promotion potential of up to GS-13.
What is specialized investigators basic course?
Specialized Investigators' Basic Course Training Specifications Listed are the individual learning domains that make up the Specialized Investigators' Basic Course (SIBC). State of California Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training Skip to Main Content DefaultHigh Contrast
What is a diversion investigator with the DEA?
Diversion Investigator (DI) is the title of a specialist position within the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) of the United States Department of Justice. Most DIs are part of DEA's Diversion Control Program and are assigned to various DEA field offices throughout the U.S. and in several foreign countries.
What is Criminal Investigation Training?
The first part is the Criminal Investigators Training Program (CITP) delivered by the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC), Department of Homeland Security, Glynco, Georgia. The CITP provides fundamental training in the techniques, concepts and methodologies of conducting criminal investigations.