Past 24 Hours
The 19 Best Online Courses For Learning Mandarin Chinese
- The right Mandarin course will help you speak with confidence, understand hanzi characters and pinyin, and perhaps most importantly of all, enjoy learning Chinese
- But not all Mandarin Chinese courses are the same
- Some are more focused on listening, others on writing
- Some are suitable for beginners, others for intermediate students.
56 people watched See more ››Alllanguageresources Just Now All Courses ››
Free Online Chinese Language Courses With Certification
- Learn to speak Mandarin Chinese with the free online Chinese language courses from Alison
- Being the official language of China and spoken by over 1 billion people worldwide, learning how to speak the language will really broaden your horizons.
56 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Alison 4 days ago All Courses ››
Learn Chinese With Online Course And Lessons EdX
- In the Mandarin Chinese Essentials course, you will learn about the five essential characteristics of Mandarin Chinese. These five essentials include Chinese grammar, pinyin, characters, tones, and basic structures
- You will also learn about Asia and the Chinese culture in greater detail.
49 people watched See more ››Edx 3 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese For Beginners Coursera
- Nowadays, there is an increasing number of people who are interested in Chinese culture and language
- And it is useful to know about the language when coming to China for travel or business
- This is an ABC Chinese course for beginners, including introduction of phonetics and daily expressions.
31 people watched See more ››Coursera 4 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese (CHIN) Iowa State University Catalog
- Designed to meet student needs in areas beyond current course offerings or to accommodate the desire to integrate a study of literature or language with special issues in major fields
- CHIN 499: Internship in Chinese
- Repeatable, maximum of 6 credits
- Prereq: 9 credits of Chinese at the 300 level; permission of advisor and WLC
45 people watched See more ››Catalog 3 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Zero To Hero
- Chinese Zero to Hero Ultimate Bundle - Mandarin Chinese from Zero to Mastery 942 videos (3 years worth of study material) - All courses from HSK 1 to HSK 6, the New HSK 7-9 Course, and the "Path to Fluency" course
20 people watched See more ››Chinesezerotohero Just Now All Courses ››
Chinese Courses – Modern Languages And Literatures
For students who begin the major at the 200 level, they will be required to take CHIN 201 and 202, CHIN 301 and 302, CHIN 380 and 381, CHIN 350D and CHIN396; four Chinese Literature and Culture courses, two of which may be replaced by other related courses.*
52 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Mll 1 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Courses Department Of East Asian Languages And
Chinese Courses CHINESE 1101.01 - Level One Chinese I: Classroom Track 4 credit hours Mandarin Chinese spoken communication and writing system.
56 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Deall 7 days ago All Courses ››
The Most Recommended Online Chinese Courses
- TouchChinese is a leading Chinese school that offers live one-on-one online classes
- All classes are handled by professional teachers
- As you set out to learn Mandarin, it is essential that you get a native Chinese teacher who can converse with you and give feedback.
43 people watched See more ››Digmandarin 6 days ago All Courses ››
The World's Best Way To Learn Chinese
- The world's most popular way to learn Chinese online Learn Chinese in just 5 minutes a day with our game-like lessons
- Whether you’re a beginner starting with the basics or looking to practice your reading, writing, and speaking, Duolingo is scientifically proven to work .
37 people watched See more ››Duolingo 1 days ago All Courses ››
Best Chinese Courses • Enroll Now Benzinga
- This course is the 1st installment in the Mandarin Chinese series from MandarinX
- It spans 6 weeks and covers everyday phrases, vocabulary and …
44 people watched See more ››Benzinga 2 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Asian Middle Eastern Studies
- Asian & Middle Eastern Studies
- 2204 Erwin Road Box 90414 Durham, NC 27708
- phone: (919) 668-2603 fax: (919) 681-7871
37 people watched See more ››Asianmideast 4 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Chinese UVU
- This course is part of the State of Utah Chinese Bridge Program and it will be taught only in high schools and for high school students
- Not to be taught on college campus for university students
- Explores Chinese history and traditional cultural values, and connects their influences on the modern Chinese …
21 people watched See more ››Uvu 2 days ago All Courses ››
CHINESE COURSES Department Of Modern Languages And
This course is for students with no previous knowledge of Chinese. It aims to help students to obtain an adequate grasp of basic language skills in both spoken and written Chinese and to lay a good foundation for further study of this language or fulfilling the language requirement at FSU.
52 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Modlang 6 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Language Courses Department Of Asian And Middle
- This is a fifth-year Chinese course offered as a language course to improve students’ language abilities and as a content course surveying Chinese history in Chinese
- CHIN 525 Ancient Philosophers and Their Modern Reincarnation (3)
57 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Asianstudies 2 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese (CHIN) < George Mason University
- Literature-based Chinese language course open to students who want to learn about Chinese drama and further develop their Chinese language proficiency at advanced levels
- Students read, discuss and perform seven classic twentieth-century Chinese plays in order to understand modern and contemporary Chinese society and the lives of ordinary
43 people watched See more ››Catalog 7 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Courses Winter 2021 East Asian Languages & Cultures
- All Winter 2021 courses in Chinese will be held REMOTELY (online)
- CHN 001 Section 1 - 3 - Elementary Chinese (15) Developing elementary level skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing in Mandarin Chinese in everyday communication settings
- Introduction of fundamentals of pronunciation, grammar, and Chinese characters will be introduced.
64 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Chinese 5 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Courses: Overview East Asian Languages & Cultures
Chinese Courses UC Davis Chinese curriculum consists of four major modules of courses: Modern Chinese (Mandarin), Classical Chinese, Chinese …
62 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Chinese 3 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese – Online Foreign Language Courses Oregon State
Chinese courses are developed and taught by Oregon State faculty within the Department of World Languages and Cultures, and all courses are delivered online through multimedia instruction, coupled with realistic learning objectives.
58 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Ecampus Just Now All Courses ››
Top Chinese Courses
- The Chinese language is spoken by over 1 billion people in the world, with more native speakers than any other language
- Learning Chinese language communication skills is important to be able to understand the vast, diverse country of China and its unique, incredibly influential culture.
19 people watched See more ››Coursera 7 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Language Courses Asian Languages & Literature
The department also regularly offers courses in Classical Chinese (CHIN 451-453, open to students with advanced ability in the modern language), in the history of Chinese literature (CHIN 461-463), and in Chinese linguistics (CHIN 342/442).
59 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Asian 3 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Courses < The University Of Texas At Austin
- Chinese 340 (Topic: Classical Chinese Poetry) and 341 may not both be counted
- Prerequisite: Chinese 320K with a grade of at least C
- Conference Course in Chinese Language and Literature
- Supervised individual study of selected problems in Chinese language or literature
54 people watched See more ››Catalog 3 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Language Courses Asian And Slavic Languages And
- Electives Courses: Courses and requirements listed above represent the minimum hours required to complete the Chinese track
- Students also may choose additional Chinese elective courses (prefix CHIN), but may not exceed a total of 56 s.h
- that will apply to the minimum 120 s.h
57 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Asian-slavic 9 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Courses – Linguistics & Germanic, Slavic, Asian
- CHS 101: Elementary Chinese I Pronunciation, writing system, and basic vocabulary and sentence patterns, with emphasis on conversation
- Offered: Fall of every year Credits: 5 CHS 102: Elementary Chinese II Further work on conversation, character writing, and comprehension, with increasing…
62 people watched . Linguistics Courses See more ››Linglang 1 days ago All Courses ››
Learn Chinese In Shanghai 🤓 That's Mandarin
- Learn Chinese with our experienced native teachers
- Group & Private classes for all levels
- Our campus is located in the heart of Shanghai near Jing'an Temple.
47 people watched See more ››Thatsmandarin 3 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Courses Online
- We offers various online Chinese courses on our Courses Channel
- All courses are taught by professional Chinese instructors and offered by Chinese schools.
22 people watched See more ››Learn Just Now All Courses ››
CHI: Chinese Courses
- Col of Arts, Soc Sci and Human, Department of Government
- 4 sh (may not be repeated for credit) Prerequisite: CHI 1100 This semester-long course, as a continuation of Chinese Language I is designed for non-native Chinese speakers with one semester (or less than one year) of Chinese; it continues to emphasize the basic skills of listening, speaking, reading, and
20 people watched See more ››Catalog 4 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese :: Academics :: USNA
- The major entails 10 mandatory language courses (30 credit hours), and 4 collateral courses (12 credit hours) selected from a series of electives on Chinese history, politics, society and culture
- Midshipmen majoring in Chinese learn how to communicate and interact in culturally appropriate ways with Chinese …
28 people watched See more ››Usna 8 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese I (Regular) Global Languages MIT OpenCourseWare
- Haohsiang Liao describes his approach to teaching in dual-language Instructor Insights videos (English and Chinese)
- This subject is the first semester of four that forms an introduction to modern standard Chinese, commonly called Mandarin, the language with the largest number of native speakers in the world.
57 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Ocw 1 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Courses East Asian Languages & Literatures
- Chinese Courses Placement examinations are required for new students who have exposure to Chinese, either through formal course work or through informal conversation
- Native speakers of Chinese or students whose competence in the language already exceeds the scope of the material may not enroll in Chinese-language courses.
55 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Eall 1 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Course In China (for 2021) 🤩 Choose From 8 Cities
- Study your very own Chinese course in China whilst travelling China with the LTL School Multi city Program
- Learn Chinese abroad with LTL and enjoy all China (and Asia) has to offer from exploring the streets and markets through to the language itself.
- China has something for everyone and you will see it all in 8 different cities whilst learning Chinese everyday with our expert teachers.
60 people watched See more ››Ltl-school 4 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Courses Spring 2021 East Asian Languages & Cultures
- CHN 116 is a continuation of CHN 114 and 115 of the Introduction to Classical Chinese course series
- CHN 120 and 150 are "Modern Chinese" courses, which are not in the same sequence of CHN 116
- For further questions, contact Prof
- Chu ([email protected]), the instructor of 116 in …
64 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Ealc 2 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese – BMCC
- Course readings include selected writings from four historical periods: 1900-16, 1917-49, 1949-85 and 1986-2000
- Written projects and oral reports are required
- Prerequisite: CHI 210 or departmental approval or any other 400-level Chinese course, except CHI 476
16 people watched See more ››Bmcc 3 days ago All Courses ››
Courses Bob Jones University
Showing all Chinese courses Chn 121: Elementary Chinese I 3 credits Mandarin Chinese language and intercultural proficiency development in all modes of communication at the Novice level, including simplified characters.
29 people watched See more ››Bju 7 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Courses College Of Humanities & Social Sciences
The course is designed to help students develop a better understanding of the current theories and practice of Chinese lang uage pedagogy and acquisition, to become acquainted with the National Standards (the five goal areas: communication, cultures, connections, comparisons, and communities and the three communicative modes: presentational
60 people watched . Human Geography Courses See more ››Chssdepts 5 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Course Finder Illinois State
- Chinese (CHI) Courses Course Indicators (3) – Credit hours for the course
- 1-6) may be offered for a specific number of credit hours for a term, otherwise students must select the number of credit hours they wish to enroll in during registration.
38 people watched See more ››Coursefinder 3 days ago All Courses ››
Chinese Course FAQs East Asian Languages & Cultures
If course is a language course, please see Professor Chengzhi Chu ([email protected]), coordinator of the Chinese language program, or Professor Nobuko Koyama ([email protected]), coordinator of the Japanese language program for evaluation.
56 people watched . Language Courses See more ››Ealc 2 days ago All Courses ››
People also searched:
Best online chinese course
Chinese classes near me
Online mandarin chinese courses
Chinese courses online
Free chinese courses
Subdiscipline of: Sinology
Native speakers: 1.2 billion (2004)
Official language in: Mandarin
Standard forms: Standard Mandarin Standard Cantonese
About chinese courses
The free Live Lingua Chinese courses are here to make language learning accessible to everybody. They are a compilation of the FSI, DLI and Peace Corps Chinese courses provided to you for free. Our Chinese material contain 22 Chinese courses, 23 ebooks and 541 audios. Just select the course you want to use and enjoy!
Total: 38 New Courses
How can I start learning Chinese?
Immersing Yourself in the Language Find a native speaker. Consider signing up for a language course. Watch Chinese films and cartoons. Listen to Chinese music and radio. Consider taking a trip to China. Don't be too harsh on yourself.
What is the best way to learn a different language?
There is no “best” way to learn a language, because everyone learns slightly differently. However, some methods appear to be more effective than others, and placing a heavier weight on them in an educational program may help a student to succeed. These include immersion, taking conventional classes, and self-teaching.
What is the best Chinese language learning app?
In my opinion at the moment the best apps for learning Chinese are Skritter, FluentU, The Chairman’s Bao, Memrise and Anki (they are both SRS based). Additionally, Hanping, Pleco, Hello Talk and WeChat are apps that anyone aiming at learning Chinese should have.
What is the best language learning platform?
Four Best Online Language Learning Platforms
- Preply. Best for people who want an affordable way to learn a new language with an experienced language tutor.
- Tandem. Best for people who want to practice a foreign language with a Native speaker in a fun and casual setting.
- goFLUENT. Best for professionals who want to improve their English for business purposes. ...
- Tribalingual. ...