Past 24 Hours
Computer Engineering Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Computer engineering exists at the intersection of electrical engineering and computer science
- The Computer Engineering Major takes its students deeper into the hardware and software that run our world, giving you broad experience with components, systems, and programs.
60 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Ece 1 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Engineering < Lehigh University
Courses Computer Engineering deals with the design and analysis of intelligent systems that have become indispensable in today's world and it requires expertise in both hardware and software areas. The Computer Engineering program is offered by the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE).
43 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Catalog 4 days ago All Courses ››
BS In Computer Engineering < University Of Illinois At Chicago
59 rows · No more than a total of two courses below the 400-level may be used to meet the technical …
65 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Catalog 6 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Engineering, BS < George Mason University
Students selecting up to three or four courses (9 or 12 credits) of approved master’s level courses may select at most two courses from the Electrical and Computer Engineering course list and select the remaining courses from the Systems Engineering and Operations Research course list given below.
53 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Catalog 7 days ago All Courses ››
Program: Computer Engineering
- Core Computer Engineering Electives (select 12 credits) A GPA of 2.0 or higher must be maintained in all upper-division engineering/math/science courses required for, or used as technical electives in, this major
- The following subject areas represent subject areas in computer engineering
- They are grouped for easy reference.
29 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Catalog 5 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Engineering, B.S. < University Of Wisconsin-Madison
- Computer engineers design, develop, analyze, research, and manufacture hardware, software, and systems that process, store, and convey digital information. These systems include personal computers, workstations, mainframe computers, and …
63 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Guide 5 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Engineering Iowa State University Catalog
- The computer engineering curriculum offers focus areas in software systems, embedded systems, networking, information security, computer architecture, and VLSI
- Students also may take elective courses in control systems, electromagnetics, microelectronics, VLSI, power systems, and communications and signal processing.
51 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Catalog 9 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Science And Engineering (Course 6-3) < MIT
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering General Institute Requirements (GIRs) The General Institute Requirements include a Communication Requirement that is integrated into both the HASS Requirement and the requirements of each major; see details below.
54 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Catalog 7 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Engineering < University Of Florida
- Computer Engineering Requirements A minimum grade of C is required for each critical-tracking course and the critical-tracking GPA must be a minimum of 2.5
- A minimum grade of C is required in any computer engineering course that is a prerequisite for another computer engineering course.
47 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Catalog 1 days ago All Courses ››
B.S. In Computer Engineering Degree University Of Cincinnati
- in Computer Engineering degree program at the University of Cincinnati integrates pertinent science and mathematics courses with electrical engineering and computer courses in order to develop an engineer capable of designing and analyzing all aspects of modern computer systems.
61 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Ceas 4 days ago All Courses ››
Electrical Engineering And Computer Science MIT
- Graduates of MIT's electrical engineering and computer science department work in diverse industries and conduct research in a broad range of areas
- They improve the stability and security of computers and communications networks, and they increase the efficiency of solar panels.
49 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Ocw 2 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Engineering, B.S. NYU Tandon School Of Engineering
This course helps students to understand computer engineering as a balance among hardware, software, applications and theory, the notion of abstraction, computer layers and how they relate to various aspects of computer engineering, implementation of abstract and physical computer layers: Number systems, digital logic, basic processor structure
60 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Engineering Just Now All Courses ››
B.S. In Computer Engineering < New Jersey Institute Of
- Computer Engineering Technical Electives - 3 courses
- The ECE Elective must be a 300 or 400 level ECE course or an advisor approved upper level engineering, science or mathematics course
- Elective courses cannot cover the same material as other courses taken by the student.
58 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Catalog Just Now All Courses ››
Computer Engineering Degrees & Careers How To Become A
- In the first two years of a bachelor’s degree program, students typically finish computer engineering prerequisites and general education courses
- The last two years focus on foundational classes in computer science, electrical engineering and mathematics
- Students typically study software, hardware, networking and security.
60 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Learnhowtobecome 1 days ago All Courses ››
Computer engineering is a trans-disciplinary program that builds on the fundamentals of computer science, electrical engineering, applied mathematics, and physical sciences.
20 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Graduate 8 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Science Engineering
- One of the most sought after courses amongst engineering students, Computer Science Engineering (CSE) is an academic programme which integrates the field of Computer Engineering and Computer Science
- The programme, which emphasises the basics of computer programming and networking, comprises a plethora of topics.
28 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Shiksha 8 days ago All Courses ››
Undergraduate Academics Paul G. Allen School Of Computer
- The Allen School's capstone courses are senior-level project courses that invite students to work in interdisciplinary teams to solve a substantial problem with knowledge gained from many areas in computer science and engineering
- Students define the problem, design a solution, develop a prototype, and present their work.
58 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Cs 5 days ago All Courses ››
Program: Computer Engineering, MS
- complete all course requirements leading up to the culminating experience courses, as listed below
- complete 33 semester units of 200-level courses with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- At least 27 units must be 200-level Computer Engineering courses
- Undergraduate coursework does not count towards the master’s degree.
33 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Catalog 2 days ago All Courses ››
- For Sammy Tbeile ’18, computer engineering is all about the art of the science
- “Some people have this really strange misconception that engineering isn’t a creative field just because it’s heavily based in math and science,” Tbeile said.
20 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Compeng 9 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Engineering Undergraduate Programs University
- See the range of courses available in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- View all the courses required for your degree
- ECE 254 – Operating Systems and Systems Programming ECE 320 – Computer Architecture ECE 405 – Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
57 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Uwaterloo 6 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Engineering Curriculum Electrical & Computer
- Intellectual Content of the Computer Engineering Curriculum
- Student involvement in the computer engineering discipline increases during each year of the program
- ECE 220, the follow-up course to ECE 120, can be taken during the second or third semester, while higher-level core CompE courses are typically taken in the fourth and fifth semesters
59 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Ece 8 days ago All Courses ››
- The curriculum is designed to cover the engineering aspects of both hardware and software—a total computer systems perspective
- All computer engineering students take courses in the following areas: electrical circuits, electronics, digital circuits, computer architecture ranging from microcomputers to mainframes, interfacing, programming languages ranging from assembler to high level, data
20 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Catalog 5 days ago All Courses ››
Course List For Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology Electives: CE 224 Comp Prog
- w/C CE 424 Intro to Comp Architecture CE 309 Electronics II CE 320 Microprocessors I EG (Electromechanical Engineering Technology) Electives EG 418 Electric Power Systems EG 401 Elec
- Drives & Machines EG 377 Eng
- Statistics BM (Bio-Medical Engineering Technology) Electives
47 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Adtech 5 days ago All Courses ››
Master's In Computer Engineering Programs Guide BestColleges
- While computer engineering master's programs share characteristics, the exact nature of your graduate studies depends on the school and courses you select
- For example, some schools allow students to choose a formal concentration, while others give students the opportunity to personalize their learning through elective classes.
61 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Bestcolleges 3 days ago All Courses ››
Courses Academics Electrical And Computer Engineering
- Please view the following document with last year's courses: 2019-20 Course Listing
- Course Course Title Summer 2020 Fall 2020 Winter 2021 Spring 2021; Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering McCormick School of Engineering, Northwestern University
56 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Mccormick 7 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Engineering Program
- Computer engineering is the design, analysis, and application of computer systems, balancing hardware and software and the basic modeling techniques used to represent the computing process
- Computer engineers design computer systems, from telecommunications to consumer products and manufacturing, and also work in service fields like financial and information systems and network …
28 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Ccny 3 days ago All Courses ››
Best Master's Degrees In Computer Engineering 2021
- EPITA's Master of Science in Computer Science - Software Engineering program spans 18 months and is taught 100% in English in Paris
- This program nurtures "Digital Leaders" who are able to innovate, propose new content, create new functionalities and services, through open source technologies, or those of the big software publishers.
50 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Masterstudies 6 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Engineering, B.S. (Engineering) & Penn State
- What is Computer Engineering? Computer engineering is the study of the design, analysis, and implementation of computer systems including processors, memory, embedded devices, and data communication systems for a wide range of application domains
- It includes the study of digital systems, computer architecture, and computer networks.
57 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Bulletins 5 days ago All Courses ››
Penn State Engineering: EECS
- The School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science was created in the spring of 2015 to allow greater access to courses offered by both departments for undergraduate and graduate students in exciting collaborative research fields.
28 people watched . Engineering Courses See more ››Eecs 3 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Engineering Cal Poly
- The computer engineering program prepares you to develop new computer hardware, design and implement software applications, and enhance the capabilities of networks and communications systems
- You will learn how to apply this knowledge and other engineering processes to solve real-world problems and make positive contributions to society.
30 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Calpoly Just Now All Courses ››
Computer Engineering • Electrical And Computer Engineering
- ECE 220: Analytical Foundations of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- This course is designed to acquaint you with the basic mathematical tools used in electrical and computer engineering
- The concepts covered in this course will be used in higher level courses and, more importantly, throughout your career as an engineer.
60 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Ece 1 days ago All Courses ››
Program: Computer Engineering, BS
- A student is allowed to enroll in ECE courses (excluding ECE 2070 , ECE 2080 , ECE 3080 ) only when all prerequisites have been passed with a grade of C or better
- All Computer Engineering students must have a cumulative engineering grade-point average (EGPA) of 2.00 to enroll in any 3000- or 4000-level ECE course.
33 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Catalog Just Now All Courses ››
Computer Science Courses Online Coursera
- Computer science Specializations and courses teach software engineering and design, algorithmic thinking, human-computer interaction, programming languages, and the history of computing
- Courses in this broad field will help you think abstractly, approach problems methodically, and …
41 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Coursera 8 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Science Online Courses ComputerScience.org
- Learn how engineering theories and principles apply to computer hardware and software design and development
- Choose from a broad selection of courses offered by some of the nation’s most prestigious colleges …
52 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Computerscience 7 days ago All Courses ››
The Best Online Bachelor's In Computer Engineering
- The program’s curriculum primarily consists of upper–level computer engineering courses, such as advanced circuit analysis as well as logic and microprocessors
- Students must complete a senior project
- The program also focuses on ethical engineering and engineering leadership
- All ODU Online program courses are asynchronous and completely
51 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Thebestschools 9 days ago All Courses ››
Accredited Online Computer Engineering Degrees
- Online computer engineering degrees are available at many schools across the country
- Computer engineering combines electronic engineering with computer science, and job tasks as a computer engineer may include improving internet security, supervising computer manufacturing, or testing new computer models.
46 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Onlineu 2 days ago All Courses ››
Computer Engineering Degree Courses Online Ekeeda
- Computer Engineering Degree Courses Online - With Ekeeda, get complete theoretical & practical knowledge in the field of Computer Engineering for 35+ subjects
50 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Ekeeda 4 days ago All Courses ››
- Computer Engineering requires a blend of knowledge from the areas of hardware (Electrical Engineering) and software (Computer Science)
- The focus of the Computer Engineering degree is to provide an excellent education in modern computer systems and prepare its graduates for outstanding careers in the rapidly changing and growing profession and
20 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Catalog 1 days ago All Courses ››
Bachelor Of Science In Computer Engineering < Georgia Tech
- The School of Electrical and Computer Engineering offers two undergraduate degree programs: electrical engineering (EE) and computer engineering (CmpE)
- Both programs include elective hours, enabling students to individually tailor their programs to provide emphasis in a particular specialization or exposure to a broad range of subjects.
61 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Catalog Just Now All Courses ››
People also searched:
Computer engineering free online courses
Computer engineering course catalog
Online courses for engineering
Electrical and computer engineering courses
Computer engineering course details
Software engineering courses
Computer engineering courses vt
Computer engineering courses pdf
Subdiscipline of: Engineering
Subdisciplines: Computational Science and Engineering · Processor Design
Academic conferences: CSCESM 2015 · WoSoCER 2012 · ICECS 2012 · ICTAEECE 2015 · RCCIE 2014 · CMECE 2015 · ICSEC 2012 · ICIVC 2013 · ICSET 2013 · CSCESM 2014 · CONTECH 2014 · ADAPT 2015 · ICEEC 2016 · ICCTD 2013 · IEEE Thailand SCAP 2014New content will be added above the current area of focus upon selection
About computer engineering courses
Others build skills in operating systems and computer architecture. Courses in robotics prepare you for a future in research and development while Hands On Introduction to Engineering Simulations (Cornell + ANSYS) helps with engineering foundations. Other courses include computation and computer networks.
Total: 40 New Courses
What colleges offer a degree in Computer Engineering?
2 more rows
|Colorado State University||Fort Collins, CO||Offers a Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering|
|Florida Atlantic University||Boca Raton, FL||The Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering focuses on hardware|
|Oakland Community College||Bloomfield Hills, MI||Offers 70 transferable computer hardware engineering credits, which can be applied to programs at Lawrence Technological University|
|Sonoma State University||Rohnert Park, CA||A Master of Science in Computer and Engineering Science has a computer hardware track|
What classes should I take to major in Computer Engineering?
What Courses Do Computer Engineering Majors Take?
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Assisted Design
- Computer Communications
- Computer Organization
- Digital Imaging
- Digital Systems
- Electric Circuits
What education do you need to be a computer engineer?
Education. Becoming a computer engineer generally requires a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or a combined discipline. Coursework generally covers mathematics, electrical design, computer programming, computer architecture and mathematical structures related to computer hardware and software.
What are some good schools for Computer Engineering?
Top schools that offer programs in computer engineering include the renowned Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, the University of Texas at Austin, and the University of California in Berkeley.