Past 24 Hours
Fashion Degrees: Courses Structure, Specializations
If you choose to study a general fashion course, you will learn about each stage involved in the fashion design process, from initial concept to the realization of a catwalk or store collection and the creation of an accompanying PR or advertising campaign.
52 people watched See more ››Topuniversities 3 days ago All Courses ››
Fashion Classes Online Start For Free Today Skillshare
- Explore Fashion Classes Online Get inspired to learn more about fashion with these Skillshare classes
- Explore online tutorials about a wide variety of topics within fashion design, like sewing, creating patterns, and garment production.
56 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Skillshare 1 days ago All Courses ››
Online Courses Taking Your Style And Fashion To The Next
work with me courses blog podcast praise media about contact RISE THROUGH STYLE SOCIETY The ultimate monthly membership for women looking to up-level …
57 people watched See more ››Fashiontranslated 1 days ago All Courses ››
Courses Fashion Institute Of Technology
- FIT: A Study Plan for Every Goal, Schedule, and Budget
- At FIT we know the future belongs to those who move forward undeterred by obstacles, and filled with an unbridled desire to turn uncommon dreams into new realities.
40 people watched See more ››Fitnyc 4 days ago All Courses ››
Certificate Programs Fashion Institute Of Technology
- Certificate programs are abbreviated courses of study in specialized fields that can provide much-needed skills and knowledge in specific areas
- These programs provide comprehensive coverage of a particular topic and grant a certificate of completion at the end of the course of study.
53 people watched See more ››Fitnyc 7 days ago All Courses ››
Online Fashion Courses With Certificate Corsi Fashion Online
- Build your fashion career with us
- A platform for online fashion courses
- Weekly & LIVE online classes
- Worldwide valid CPD accredited courses
61 people watched See more ››Corsifashiononline 1 days ago All Courses ››
Fashion Parsons School Of Design
- Parsons’ School of Fashion engages the spectrum of fashion design and marketing practice, competitively situating graduates academically and professionally
- Recent Updates: The New School has plans to re-open its New York City campus for in-person teaching and learning in fall 2021.
33 people watched . Design Courses See more ››Newschool 9 days ago All Courses ››
Fashion Courses Istituto Marangoni
The Fashion School offers a variety of courses in the areas of fashion design, fashion styling and fashion business in response to the needs of candidates at undergraduate, postgraduate levels and short courses.
35 people watched See more ››Istitutomarangoni 2 days ago All Courses ››
Learn Fashion Design With Online Courses And Classes EdX
- Fashion Courses and Certifications Hong Kong Polytechnic offers a full professional certification series in partnership with edX designed to give you the fundamentals of fashion design and creation
- The series, Fashion Design and Creation, provides the basis for designing and executing garments for your body and a variety of other body types.
57 people watched . Design Courses See more ››Edx 3 days ago All Courses ››
- Some popular courses that candidates can pursue in design to become a fashion designer are – BDes in Fashion Design, Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFTech), BSc in Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, etc
- Apart from these courses candidates can also pursue Fashion Design courses at the PG level like Master of Design (MDes), Masters of Fashion Technology (MFTech), and the likes.
17 people watched . Design Courses See more ››Shiksha 2 days ago All Courses ››
Top Fashion Courses
- Fashion courses from top universities and industry leaders
- Learn Fashion online with courses like Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies and Sustainable Fashion.
19 people watched See more ››Coursera 7 days ago All Courses ››
Diploma In Fashion Design Free Online Course Alison
- The world of fashion is constantly growing and very competitive
- This free online Diploma Course in Fashion Design will give you clear strategies and skills to help you understand the fashion and design industry from the beginning of an idea, through the process of production, to protecting your brand name and image and finally to launching your design successfully.
53 people watched . Design Courses See more ››Alison 1 days ago All Courses ››
Online Fashion Courses & Programs IFA Paris
Overview of all e-learning online fashion courses & programs on offer at IFA Paris - Learn Online! These courses can all be done by distance learning.
48 people watched See more ››Ifaparis-online Just Now All Courses ››
Fashion Courses Fashion arts and fashion design programs are structured to give students full knowledge of the industry, from fashion history to the very latest in textile technology.
27 people watched See more ››Ontariocolleges 7 days ago All Courses ››
Summer Fashion Courses & Programs IFA Paris
- Fashion Design Discovery Summer Course
- This is a great short course if you want to get first insights into fashion design and possibly would like to pursue a degree in fashion design, and ultimately a career in this exciting field.
48 people watched See more ››Ifaparis 9 days ago All Courses ››
Fashion Courses, Programs & Diplomas IFA Paris
- Short Course Fashion Studio This 7-8 week intensive short course is for entry level fashion design enthusiasts and will give you a basic intro into this creative subject
- It includes creating a mini collection from scratch and is available on our Paris and Istanbul campus and starts every March, July and October
51 people watched See more ››Ifaparis 2 days ago All Courses ››
Fashion Designing Online Courses Free Fashion Design
- Fashion Designing Online Courses Free
- The fashion design industry represents nothing less than a dream career path for millions of people
- Nevertheless, comparatively few have the drive, determination and essential industry knowledge to breathe life into their dreams.
54 people watched . Design Courses See more ››Oxfordhomestudy Just Now All Courses ››
Fashion Business Fashion Courses Istituto Marangoni
- Discover all the Fashion Business courses of Istituto Marangoni, the point of reference for fashion higher education
- Enter the site for more information.
53 people watched . Business Courses See more ››Istitutomarangoni 9 days ago All Courses ››
Online Fashion Courses UAL
- Online fashion coursesfrom the world's leading fashion schools! Study fashion at London's world-renowned Central Saint Martins or London College of Fashion
- Quickly master skills and knowledge to take your fashion career to the next level.
27 people watched See more ››Arts 3 days ago All Courses ››
10 Free Fashion Design Courses & Tutorials Online
- Learn Fashion Design with free online courses and tutorials
- Find free Fashion Design tutorials and courses and start learning Fashion Design
- Fashion Design courses for all levels from beginners to advanced available for free.
53 people watched . Design Courses See more ››Coursesity 8 days ago All Courses ››
ELLE Education – Study Wherever Whenever
Start your career in the lifestyle industry with our programs, choose the best one for you: Lifestyle, Fashion and Interior Design
42 people watched See more ››Elle 3 days ago All Courses ››
Best Courses In Fashion In Europe 2021
- A course in Fashion will explore how fashion is connected with other concepts, such as style, fashion design and collections, as well as fashion industry and journalism
- View all Courses in Fashion in Europe 2021
- Other options within this field of study:
38 people watched See more ››Academiccourses 5 days ago All Courses ››
British Academy Of Fashion Design Courses
- Whether you want to design your own fashion collection, develop your skills, or start your own business, we have the right fashion design course for you
- Our flexible study options mean you can choose to study from home or attend classroom-based courses.
42 people watched . Design Courses See more ››Fashiondesignacademy 6 days ago All Courses ››
Fashion Design School The Art Institutes
- Your Fashion Design courses will also teach the planning, problem-solving, communication, and self-promotion skills required for careers in fashion design
- All around you will be other talented, creative, and inspiring individuals, with whom you can form long lasting personal and professional relationships.
41 people watched . Design Courses See more ››Artinstitutes 8 days ago All Courses ››
Fashion Courses TAFE Queensland
- TAFE Queensland's fashion courses are recognised worldwide as being cutting-edge
- We have partnerships with design houses around the world and our graduates have gone on to create or work for a host of successful labels including Billabong, Marc Jacobs, Easton Pearson, and Black Milk Clothing.
32 people watched See more ››Tafeqld 4 days ago All Courses ››
Fashion Premier Academy Fashion Premier Academy
- Hi, I am Nino Via ~ Welcome to Fashion Premier Academy
- ~ Having graduated from FIT (NYC), worked in the industry, and from teaching at FIDM (LA), I am sharing my knowledge and experience with you! ~ In these informative and inspiring video-courses, you learn design principles and techniques, manufacturing practices, marketing and branding, and social media -- You will learn to make better
48 people watched See more ››Fashion-premier-academy 6 days ago All Courses ››
Fashion School: Courses Barcelona IED Istituto Europeo
- The School of Fashion is a complete, exhaustive response to the increasingly diversified and specialised training requirements expressed by the fashion system
- A complete school in its own right, based on the principle of cross-fertilisation and the completeness of its teaching methods which, in line with IED philosophy, combines knowledge with
56 people watched See more ››Ied 5 days ago All Courses ››
Top Fashion Schools Around The World Top Universities
- The school, home to 2,000 students across all three campuses, offers courses in fashion design, fashion business, fashion buying, brand management and fashion promotion
- Depending on your program, nationality and chosen language of instruction, tuition fees range from €16,200 (US$18,270) to €19,400 (US$21,900).
54 people watched See more ››Topuniversities 3 days ago All Courses ››
10 Free Online Courses In Fashion Design
- 10 Free Online Courses In Fashion Design BEGINNING COSTUME DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- This is an intermediate workshop designed for students who have a basic understanding of the principles of theatrical design and who want a more intensive study of costume design and the psychology of clothing
40 people watched . Design Courses See more ››Acadoceo 2 days ago All Courses ››
Fashion Courses In Italy
- You can choose among Intensive Fashion plus Italian language Course and Specialization Courses in Costume, Fashion, makeup
- Read more: Professional Courses in fashion - Rome
- The "History of Fashion" course is offered at …
24 people watched See more ››Scuolaleonardo Just Now All Courses ››
Fashion Design Schools And Colleges Accredited Schools
- Catherine’s fashion courses will learn both basic and advanced techniques of creative clothing design, as well as manufacturing techniques that will help to guarantee they are successful in their pursuits
- Several students may face time constraints when looking to enroll in a college program; if this is the case, they
56 people watched . Design Courses See more ››Accreditedschoolsonline 7 days ago All Courses ››
Learn Certified Fashion Designing Courses From Home With
- Fashion Designing courses are one of the most in-demand fields of study among modern youth
- If you want to start your fashion career, then join one of the best online colleges for fashion design and get the best training from experts from home.
57 people watched . Design Courses See more ››Hunarcourses 5 days ago All Courses ››
Undergraduate Courses In Fashion Italy IED Istituto
- IED Undergraduate fashion courses in Italy are a complete, exhaustive response to the increasingly diversified and specialized training requirements demanded by the global fashion system
- Fundamental to this approach is the school’s relationship with the entrepreneurs and professionals working in fashion design, jewelry design, accessories, styling, marketing and communication.
54 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Ied 5 days ago All Courses ››
Courses London College Of Fashion
- London College of Fashion, UAL, has been helping creative talent shine for more than a century
- We believe in open education for everyone, and we are constantly updating our courses to be relevant, exciting and industry-focused
- Please note that courses at London College of Fashion …
34 people watched See more ››Arts 5 days ago All Courses ››
JD Institute Of Fashion Technology Fashion & Interior
- Leading Institute/College for Fashion & Interior Designing In India since 1988
- Recognised & Certified Courses
- Affiliated with Maharashtra State Board
- Winner of Multiple National & International Awards
- Collaboration with Singhania University for Degree Course & London College of Fashion.
59 people watched See more ››Jdinstituteoffashiontechnology 3 days ago All Courses ››
People also searched:
Sewing and fashion design classes
Fashion design courses online free
Fashion stylist courses online
Online free fashion courses
Online fashion design courses
Online fashion courses
Fashion designer courses
About fashion courses
A course in Fashion will explore how fashion is connected with other concepts, such as style, fashion design and collections, as well as fashion industry and journalism.
Total: 36 New Courses
What are the different types of fashion courses?
Types of Fashion Designing Courses. B. Sc in Fashion and Apparel Designing. B. Sc in Fashion Business and Retail Management. B. Sc in Lifestyle and Accessory Design. B. Des (Fashion Design) B. Des (Textile Design) B. Des (Leather Design) B. Des (Accessory Design) B. Des (Knitwear Design) B. Des (Apparel Production) B. Des (Fashion Communication)
What are the best fashion design courses?
Best Fashion Design Courses The First Steps to Fashion Design: From Concept to Illustration (Skillshare) Fashion as Design (Coursera) Pattern Making for Fashion Designers (Udemy) The University of Fashion Photoshop and Illustrator for Fashion (Lynda) Fashion Design & Creation (EdX) Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies (Coursera) More items...
What courses do I need to take to become a fashion designer?
Bachelor's degree programs in fashion design typically take four years and include classes in drawing and imaging, visual communication and fashion history. Other possible courses include textile science, math for designers, model drawing and the business of fashion.
Which country is the best for studying fashion?
The US is a fantastic choice for fashion students. The country is a leader in both innovation and marketing, and institutions in the US offer prestigious courses in both the art and business sides of the fashion industry.