Past 24 Hours
American Academy Of Grief Counseling At AIHCP
The American Academy of Grief Counseling offers comprehensive, quality, Certification and Fellowship programs for qualified professionals including, physicians, nurses, counselors, social workers, funeral directors, clergy and other professional providers practicing the specialty of Grief Counseling.
45 people watched See more ››Aihcp 5 days ago All Courses ››
Grief Literacy™ Training — Being Here, Human
- Online Grief Literacy™ Training Series
- Being Here, Human is proud to offer a 3-level series of two-hour online Grief Literacy™ trainings
- These courses are designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of grief and loss including an increase in practical skills, a broadening of grief-related language and vocabulary, and an overall improvement in comfort and ease for those of you
48 people watched . Human Geography Courses See more ››Beingherehuman 1 days ago All Courses ››
Grief Training Portland Institute For Loss And Transition
- The Portland Institute is committed to offering accessible and affordable training in grief therapy to professionals throughout the world
- Click here to learn more about both onsite and online offerings currently available, or to arrange a training series in your area.
58 people watched See more ››Portlandinstitute 4 days ago All Courses ››
Grief.com — – Free
- Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief Free Video Training Healing the Five Areas of Grief Remembering the Love, Releasing the Pain Get Your Free Video
- Understanding Loss – Grief 101 Video
- There's no one right way to grieve
- In this video, David Kessler explains the sometimes
22 people watched See more ››Grief 3 days ago All Courses ››
3 Grief Counseling Therapy Techniques & Interventions
- Grief counseling is intended to help the client grieve in a healthy manner, to understand and cope with the emotions they experience, and to ultimately find a way to move on (Therapy Tribe, n.d.)
- This can be accomplished through existential therapy, individual therapy, group therapy, and/or family therapy (Mastrangelo & Wood, 2016).
57 people watched See more ››Positivepsychology 8 days ago All Courses ››
The Grief Training Center Of Wisconsin
- The Grief Training Center of Wisconsin is a leading, local source of training, resource, and community for professionals and volunteers who support the bereaved
- Highly relevant, applicable, and engaging training programs are delivered online or on-location by deeply experienced leaders and grief …
38 people watched See more ››Grieftrainingnow 9 days ago All Courses ››
Complicated Grief Therapy Training Center For
47 people watched See more ››Complicatedgrief 1 days ago All Courses ››
The Grief Recovery Method
- The Grief Recovery Method® is the most comprehensive Grief Recovery education and certification you will find
- People come to us not only to help others, but because their lives were devastated by personal loss
- Having gone through grief, they know how hard it can …
25 people watched See more ››Griefrecoverymethod 6 days ago All Courses ››
Grief Coach Certification For Your Grief Counseling Practice
The Creative Grief Studio offers specialized grief certification and training for counselors, coaches, support group facilitators and other helping professionals through our 4 …
61 people watched See more ››Creativegriefstudio 2 days ago All Courses ››
Grief Support Specialist Certificate (Online)
- A one-of-a-kind, uniquely designed, practical educational online program entailing instruction, facilitated discussions and required participant activities
- The instructors are renowned experts who understand the complexity of personal loss.
45 people watched See more ››Continuingstudies 7 days ago All Courses ››
Certified Grief Counseling Specialist (CGCS) Training And
- Certified Grief Counseling Specialist Training Requirements Those who wish to hold a CGCS title must also undergo at least 6 hours of training related to obtaining a grief counseling certificate
- Below are some of the topics covering assessment and management of grief and related issues: Various types of grief
58 people watched See more ››Sunshinebehavioralhealth Just Now All Courses ››
Grief Counseling, Grief Counselor Certification, LPC
- In order to become a Grief Recovery Practitioner, a counselor will need a Master’s degree
- Once certified as a Certified Grief Counselor, a person may do training for specialty certifications
- Practitioners may also seek certification through ADEC, The Thanatology Association.
52 people watched See more ››Counselor-education 3 days ago All Courses ››
Grief Training Intensive
- Yet many professionals have not had the training nor developed the skills to support clients through this tumultuous journey, which is why OUR grief workshop and intensive training course provides a theoretical and practical approach to grief support to use in your work with grieving children, adolescents, and/or adults.
24 people watched See more ››Ourhouse-grief Just Now All Courses ››
2-Day Grief Treatment Certification Course
- Certification in Thanatology: This self-study educational offering is recognized by the Association for Death Education and Counseling to meet the thanatology-related educational contact hour requirements to be Certified in Thanatology: Death, Dying and Bereavement
- This course will award 12.5 contact hours to participants.
42 people watched See more ››Pesi 2 days ago All Courses ››
From Grief To Gratitude Coach Certification Program
- From Grief to Gratitude Certification program is one of the most impactful trainings on the market
- With a well organized course profile, organized study modules and exceptional leadership form an outstanding instructor, you will be highly skilled in grief work
- The course is simply impeccable and the materials from every training is evolutionary.
51 people watched See more ››Fromgrieftogratitude 9 days ago All Courses ››
Grief Continuing Education Workshops
- Grief Continuing Education Workshops
- What’s Your Grief offers online grief training, workshops, and webinars for grieving people and grief support professionals
- Using an accessible approach and a combination of practical and creative tools, we strive to help participants apply theories, tools, and techniques related to grief, loss, and
36 people watched See more ››Whatsyourgrief 5 days ago All Courses ››
Upcoming Certification Training Events
- The LiveStream 4-day Certification Training certifies you to work with grievers in-person ONLY
- In order to work online, you MUST take an additional training, the Online Advanced Training.
38 people watched See more ››Griefrecoverymethod 5 days ago All Courses ››
Free 30 Min Call
- The Grief Recovery Certification Training will give you the tools you need to effectively help people recover from loss as well as an opportunity for your own personal healing
- People come to us not only to help others, but because their own lives might have been devastated by loss.
16 people watched See more ››Offers 1 days ago All Courses ››
Death, Dying And Bereavement Certificate Wilfrid Laurier
- Traumatic bereavement, however, is more than just the co-existence of grief and trauma
- It is the interaction between grief and trauma that creates a persistent and prolonged set of painful and debilitating symptoms
- This unique grief experience is highly vulnerable to environmental triggers which are imbedded in the neuropathways of the brain.
58 people watched See more ››Wlu 4 days ago All Courses ››
Grief And Bereavement Tools And Training For Health Care
- Grief and Bereavement Tools and Training for Health Care Workers
- Complicated Grief and Trauma – Skills Building Education
- However, you can still request access to the archived sessions below by emailing Nav Dhillon at [email protected]
57 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Hpco 5 days ago All Courses ››
Bereavement Training: Perinatal Death
- Bereavement Training: Perinatal Death
- Resolve Through Sharing (RTS) Bereavement Training: Perinatal Death is a comprehensive 2-day training known world-wide as the "Gold Standard" in perinatal bereavement education
- Attend this training to enhance your knowledge, level of skill, and personal awareness when providing care to families whose baby
37 people watched See more ››Gundersenhealth 3 days ago All Courses ››
Compassionate Bereavement Care® Certification
- Become a certified provider in Compassionate Bereavement Care® Compassionate Bereavement Care Certification® is brought to you by the Center for Loss and Trauma in partnership with the MISS Foundation and the Elisabeth Kubler-Ross Family Trust
- Four-day, intensive training program approved for 30 continuing education hours in Sedona, Arizona
- Upcoming training date is March 11-14, 2021 …
50 people watched See more ››Missfoundation 2 days ago All Courses ››
Grief Work Training
- Earn a certificate in Grief Work this summer
- This 6-week Grief Work Training is open to all involved in holding space for life's difficult passages
- Mental health providers, birth & death doulas, hospice and hospital chaplains, as well as religious/spiritual leaders are particularly welcome
- Included in the tuition for this training is a 50-minute Holding Space Consultation
19 people watched See more ››Birthbreathanddeath Just Now All Courses ››
Christian Grief Coach Training And Certification
-Those in grief-related work such as Grief Share, Hospice, funeral homes, counselors, life coaches, accountants, legal professionals, medical professionals and others.-A new coach seeking Christian Grief Coach training and certification.-An experienced Christian coach seeking credentials in this specialty.
48 people watched See more ››Pccca 9 days ago All Courses ››
Leader Training Video
- The Leader Training Video is designed to give you an overview of what it takes to run a successful GriefShare ministry
- It’s also a great tool for training future GriefShare leaders at your church
- The total viewing time is approximately one hour, divided into four parts.
21 people watched See more ››Griefshare 7 days ago All Courses ››
Grief And Loss Training For People Who Interact With
- Grief and Loss Training Red Nose Grief and Loss training is designed to build the skills of people who interact with bereaved families and clients
- Drawing on our 40 years of experience in bereavement counselling, our evidence-based grief and loss training packages are interactive, flexible, and delivered by experienced bereavement counsellors.
53 people watched See more ››Rednose 4 days ago All Courses ››
Advanced Grief Counseling Certification Training Course
- Earn your way towards an advanced grief counseling certification (CAGCS) as you gain invaluable tools to help your clients’ well-being, find meaning, and reduce symptoms of complicated grief
- This certification training course includes suicide assessment & intervention in addition to post-traumatic growth and trauma related to grief.
55 people watched See more ››Catalog 3 days ago All Courses ››
Complicated Grief Workshops Center For Complicated Grief
- Practice-Focused Training in Complicated Grief Therapy
- The faculty at the Center for Complicated Grief offers this workshop covering principles and practice of a 16-session treatment complicated grief therapy (CGT) that you can use for clients with CG
- You will learn how to implement CGT using active empathic listening
57 people watched See more ››Complicatedgrief 1 days ago All Courses ››
Insights & Resources The Grief Training Center Of Wisconsin
The Grief Training Center of Wisconsin concludes its five-part live stream series with knowledge and inspiration, as Carrie Lindsey and Bethany Coats-Topel from Allay Home Care and Hospice share their remarkable experiences… Grief’s Answer to Covid, Opportunities
64 people watched See more ››Grieftrainingnow 9 days ago All Courses ››
Grief Training For Therapists
Grief training courses include topics like clinical practices for grief and loss, counseling for grief and bereavement following a sudden/violent/traumatic death, and therapy for suicide survivors.
29 people watched See more ››Goodtherapy 1 days ago All Courses ››
Training Living Through Loss Counselling
- Jun 02 - Jul 14 – Register About the Course
- In association with Living through Loss Counselling Society of BC, the Vancouver Center for Loss & Bereavement, will be offering a 6 week on line training program for social workers, teachers, school counselors, crisis workers, therapists, palliative care nurses, funeral home employees, or any individual who wants to explore
41 people watched See more ››Livingthroughloss 3 days ago All Courses ››
Modules And Certification
- Create Your Own Grief Certification Program There is a great need for diverse quality progressive grief education
- Options are being evaluated for how best to educate Certified Grief Coaches or anybody with a desire to use their expertise to develop their own grief certification program.
25 people watched See more ››Cathycheshire 2 days ago All Courses ››
Grief Informed & Trauma Informed Practices Texas
- Training modules fulfill TEA requirements for mental health and suicide prevention training
- NOTE: MHA of Greater Houston offered a Trauma & Mindfulness TOT in the past that would be an approved trauma and grief training
- The Heart of Learning: Compassion, Resiliency and Academic Success
54 people watched See more ››Tea 1 days ago All Courses ››
Grief Support Grief Training Grief Resources
- In this training, you'll learn how to identify grief responses
- We will delve into proven ways to tackle the healing process and how to effectively work toward leading a life not dominated by grief
- Many relationships are difficult and complex
- So how do you deal with grief after the loss of a difficult relationship or person?
46 people watched See more ››Passagesthroughgrief 3 days ago All Courses ››
Grief Treatment Certification Training: Evidence-Based
- Grief Treatment Certification Training: Evidence-Based Approaches to Care Across the Lifespan A Certified Grief Counseling Specialist (CGCS) Training Course Valued at $439.97 NOW Only $299.99
- BONUS! Your certification application fee (A $99.99 value) AND your CE Hours (up to 9.0) are included in today's deeply discounted
55 people watched See more ››Catalog 9 days ago All Courses ››
- Edu-Therapy™ Grief Resolution is an easy to use model that reduces and eliminates intense uncomfortable emotional responses to loss, trauma, and abuse
- The 4-day Certification Training teaches the most effective process that resolves the pain caused by the conflicting emotions of a …
21 people watched See more ››Edutherapysolutions 2 days ago All Courses ››
Grief And COVID-19: Saying Goodbye In The Age Of Physical
- Unfortunately, grief and loss are given cursory attention in many psychology training programs
- In the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, however, grief may be something that more clinicians will have to confront
- “Few of us have any serious training for dealing with grief and loss.
58 people watched See more ››Apa Just Now All Courses ››
Domani For Grief
- Domani for Grief is committed to providing best-in-class grief resources to families across the country
- We want everyone to be able to access the help they need and cost should never be a factor
- For this reason, we have created and will continue to develop free grief resources for families and individuals including courses, webinars, articles
16 people watched See more ››Domaniforgrief 1 days ago All Courses ››
Grief Healing: Professional Certification Programs In
- The Grief Recovery Method offers its own certification training program, based on the work and writings of John W
- James and Russell Friedman.; The Creative Grief Coaching Studio, co-curated by Kara LC Jones and Cath Duncan, offers the Creative Grief Coaching Certification Program.; The National Center for Crisis Management, in collaboration with the American Academy of Experts in …
54 people watched See more ››Griefhealingblog 4 days ago All Courses ››
Mental Health Professionals Training
- learn more about our Grief Training Program
- TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GRIEF EDUCATION FOR THERAPISTS/MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS, CONTACT OUR HOUSE TODAY
- The OUR HOUSE mission is to provide the community with grief support services, education, resources, and hope
- Since 1993, OUR HOUSE has helped thousands of grieving children, teens, and adults as
36 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Ourhouse-grief 9 days ago All Courses ››
People also searched:
Grief therapy training for professionals
Grief training for social workers
Grief and loss training programs
Grief and bereavement training
Bereavement training programs
Free grief training
Grief certification training
About grief training
UNDERSTANDING GRIEF AND LOSS Our Understanding Grief and Loss training program educates professionals on key issues surrounding loss, grief, childhood bereavement, and …
Total: 41 New Courses
How can grief therapy help you?
Grief counseling is a type of therapy designed to help people who have experienced a loss, find meaning, and move through the stages of grief to begin the healing process. Grief counselors study the stages of grief and learn techniques for helping people move through each stage in healthy ways as they mourn the death of a loved one.
What are the basic goals in grief counselling?
Basic Goals in Grief Counselling
- (1) Remembering the Past: let them tell their story, while you remain non-judgmental, honor their story and journey with...
- (2) Redefining The Present: examine roles and restructuring of relationships: look at the roles within the family and...
- (3) Re-creating the Future:
Do I need grief counseling?
Grief counseling is often recommended for people experiencing grief resulting from a devastating loss. This can range from the death of a loved one, to the loss of a job or a home and social status, to receiving the news of a terminal illness or loss of health.
How to get help with grief counseling?
In addition to seeing individual counselors , there are grief groups, religious organizations, family services, or hospices that offer these services. Reading grief blogs, searching the internet, or reading some of the many books that are available on grief can provide you with direction and assistance.