Past 24 Hours
Aquatic Therapy & Rehab Institute, Inc. ATRI
- The teaching and education for aquatic therapy and rehabilitation happens in schools, conferences and online
- The most extensive aquatic therapy education is offered by the Aquatic Therapy & Rehab Institute
- Who Should Attend ATRI Conferences?
49 people watched See more ››Atri 1 days ago All Courses ››
NOMAD Aquatics & Fitness Center Huntersville, NC Family
- 5 Types of Swim Lessons Progressive Swim School,Semi-Private Lessons, Private Lessons, Little Bobbers, and more! NOMAD Aquatic Therapy Aquatic therapy is performed in the water, aiming to rehabilitate patients after injury or those with chronic illness
- Water Aerobics Experience true water aerobics and really let go.
61 people watched See more ››Nomadaquatic 4 days ago All Courses ››
Fitness Center Aquatics Edward-Elmhurst Health
- Aquatics Come on in, the water’s nice all year round at Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness
- Train for fitness, learn to swim, get one-on-one attention, or receive rehabilitation at your pace in one of our lap and warm-water therapy pools.
47 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Eehealth 4 days ago All Courses ››
Aquatics Northwestern Medicine Delnor Health & Fitness
- Delnor Health & Fitness Center offers an exclusive aquatic area with many aquatic programs for members to enjoy
- This beautiful center includes a 25-meter lap pool with an aerobic exercise area and a warm water therapy pool
- Our aquatic area and well-trained instructors/swim coaches offer the perfect platform for many unique classes and programs.
60 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Delnorhfc 5 days ago All Courses ››
Ultimate Guide To Aquatic Therapy & Water
- What Is Aquatic Therapy? Aquatic therapy is physical therapy that takes place in a pool or other aquatic environment under the supervision of a trained healthcare professional
- Aquatic therapy is also known as water therapy, aquatic rehabilitation, aqua therapy, pool therapy, therapeutic aquatic exercise or hydrotherapy.
46 people watched See more ››Hydroworx 8 days ago All Courses ››
Aquatics Northwestern Medicine Health & Fitness Centers
Water therapy programs Water therapy is ideal for those with arthritis, fibromyalgia or chronic pain, and those recovering from joint replacement.
60 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Nmhfc 1 days ago All Courses ››
Water Aerobics Classes And Swimming For Seniors
- In fact, you don’t even need to swim
- Water aerobics classes can improve heart health, muscle strength, and joint mobility in a fun, supportive environment
- SilverSneakers Splash, for example, is a water aerobics and strength class designed for all skill levels—even non-swimmers.
47 people watched See more ››Silversneakers 4 days ago All Courses ››
Aquatics Grand Blanc, MI Ascension Genesys Health Club
- Ascension Genesys Health Club’s aquatics area – which features three indoor pools – is home to our water fitness classes, swimming lessons and swim competitions
- Located on the sun deck, the Splash Pad offers great summer water fun for kids of all ages.
56 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Ascensiongenesyshealthclub 8 days ago All Courses ››
Aquatics At Baylor Tom Landry Fitness Center
- Submerge yourself in a comprehensive aquatics program designed to fit most any need—from swim lessons, water safety and lifeguard certification to classes focused on physical therapy, good health or just plain fun
- As a member of Baylor Tom Landry Fitness Center, you’ll enjoy access to a 25-meter, 9-lane, 82-degree indoor competitive lap
44 people watched See more ››Bswhealth 6 days ago All Courses ››
Aquatics Akron General
- Swimming Lessons Stow; Types of Swim Classes
- Price of class is based on length of class time
- Please let your instructor know if you plan to miss a lesson
- To ensure quality and cost effective programming, the aquatic department reserves the right to combine, add, or cancel classes as necessary
23 people watched See more ››My 4 days ago All Courses ››
Aquatic Therapy NovaCare
- Aquatic therapy provides a safe, effective environment to positively impact movement, strength and function
- The buoyancy of warm water supports your weight, reducing the pain and stress placed on specific muscles and joints and allows for physical gains
25 people watched See more ››Novacare 9 days ago All Courses ››
Summa Health Wellness Center
- Limiting capacity of aquatic classes: Therapy Pool capacity = 5 Registration will be required for therapy pool classes
- Reserve your spot by calling the front desk at 330.342.4400 after 6:00 pm the day prior to the class
- (After 12:00 pm on Sunday for Monday classes.) One reservation per phone call will be accepted with the exception of members
28 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Summawellness 1 days ago All Courses ››
Viera Pro-Health & Fitness
- Swim Lessons Viera Swim School offers swim lessons for all ages and skill levels year round in our indoor, heated pools
- All Pro-Health & Fitness Center swim instructors follow American Red Cross guidelines, and are WSI (Water Safety Instructor) certified
- Group lessons are 30 minutes in length.
31 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Healthfirstprohealth 9 days ago All Courses ››
Water Aerobics Water Aerobics Classes & Aqua Aerobics 24
- Tone and sculpt your body with no impact to your joints
- This popular water aerobics workout is a swimming blend of cardio and resistance training, and may incorporate resistance tools such as buoyant water weights and noodles.
62 people watched See more ››24hourfitness 4 days ago All Courses ››
Rose Bowl Aquatics Center
- The Scholarship Fund provides instruction, training, coaching, and aquatic therapy to all members of our diverse communities regardless of resources
- During the COVID-19 Pandemic, the RBAC scholarship budget has grown to over $500,000 in assistance to ensure our community continues their journey in health education and fitness with confidence.
25 people watched See more ››Rosebowlaquatics 3 days ago All Courses ››
Fit-N-Wise Aquatics Swim Lessons Aquatic Fitness
- Aquatics Programs for All Ages Fit-N-Wise is proud to be home to the only indoor swimming facility in the area
- Our comprehensive aquatics program includes swimming teams, swimming lessons, aquatic fitness programs and aquatic therapy.
51 people watched See more ››Fit-n-wise 6 days ago All Courses ››
- We are excited to bring a variety of aquatic classes to the Monterey Peninsula
- My child is medically sound to pursue aquatic therapy
- I give Monterey Aquatic Therapy Center permission to discuss my child’s case with involved professionals
- I understand that services are performed in a public place and in plain view of non-care related
18 people watched See more ››Montereyaquatictherapycenter 2 days ago All Courses ››
ATRI Certification Aquatic Therapy & Rehab Institute, Inc.
- Aquatic Therapy & Rehab Institute, Inc
- (ATRI) 6602 Chestnut Circle Naples, FL 34109 Phone: 866-462-2874 or 719-999-2633 Fax: 561-828-8150 Email: [email protected]
63 people watched See more ››Atri 6 days ago All Courses ››
Muller Aquatic Center
- Muller Aquatic Center is an aquatic physical therapy clinic, a division of Muller & Weber Physical Therapy, in Santa Barbara, CA
- We offer water aerobics, physical therapy, and a way to get out of pain.
21 people watched See more ››Mulleraquaticcenter 6 days ago All Courses ››
Aquatics – Versailles – Woodford Parks Rec
- Utilized for water therapy classes and instructor led swim lessons
- Open to ages 16 & up only (unless part of an official instructor swim lessons class) Ideal for physical therapy, stretching, those with arthritis or relaxing
- (Please note that this is NOT a hot tub due to temperature requirements
- Water cannot be more than 90°)
46 people watched See more ››Vwcparksrec 3 days ago All Courses ››
Courses And Events Aquatic Therapy Association Of
- Aquaepps® Paediatric Aquatic Therapy for Assistants by Dr Heather Epps (ATACP Accredited Tutor) 17 May 2021 – 18 May 2021
- Lymden Hydrotherapy and Physiotherapy, Reigate
- ATACP Accredited Foundation Programme in Aquatic Therapy (taught element) Tutor Sarah Wratten
51 people watched See more ››Atacp 1 days ago All Courses ››
TheraSWIM – Pediatric Therapy And Aquatics For Kids
- At TheraSWIM, we are proud to offer Aquatic Physical Therapy, Aquatic Occupational Therapy, Water Safety Classes, and Adaptive Swim Lessons for children with special needs of all ages and abilities
- We serve children in Fort Collins, Windsor, Greeley, Loveland, and the surrounding areas.
53 people watched See more ››Theraswimkids 6 days ago All Courses ››
Water Exercise Classes — City Of Albuquerque
- Water Exercise Classes See below for information on our Water Exercise/Therapy Classes
- Water Aerobics and Therapy classes will return to the Los Altos …
46 people watched See more ››Cabq 1 days ago All Courses ››
The Pool — Deer Park Physical Therapy
- The Pool is a full-sized recreational and therapeutic aquatic center unique to the greater Spokane area We are Deer Park’s only year-round aquatics facility
- We offer private swim lessons, group swim lessons, group aqua fitness classes and aquatic therapy in addition to open/lap swim
39 people watched See more ››Deerparkphysicaltherapy 8 days ago All Courses ››
ASDF Autism Swim Program
- Swimming offers an autistic child success no matter what the outcome, which is hard to come by in other situations in their life
- ASDF provides direct scholarship money for swim lessons to parents who are unable to afford it on their own
- The benefits from it are just amazing and are great therapy for a child with autism
24 people watched See more ››Myasdf 5 days ago All Courses ››
Christiansburg Aquatic Center, VA Official Website
Christiansburg Aquatic Center • 595 North Franklin Street • Christiansburg, VA 24073 • Phone: 540-381- POOL (7665) • Fax: 540-382-8618
51 people watched See more ››Cacpool 3 days ago All Courses ››
Aquatic Programs MercyOne Iowa Health And Fitness
- The department offers 2 pools: 25 yard lap pool and warm water therapy pool
- Our aquatic area and well-trained instructors/swim coaches offer the perfect platform for many unique classes and programs
- Regardless of ability level and experience, people of all ages can swim laps
- It is important to include low-impact, aerobic
50 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Mercyhealthfitness 1 days ago All Courses ››
Agape Therapy Aquatic Therapy & Training
- The benefits of Aquatic Therapy can be tremendous for those with difficulty completing land-based activities
- Whether you have difficulty because of injury, chronic pain, joint problems, arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, or excess weight, Aquatic Therapy may be the right choice for you!
45 people watched See more ››Agapetherapy 7 days ago All Courses ››
Aquatic Therapy & Swim Lessons Murfreeboro, TN Beyond
- Beyond Aquatic in Murfreesboro, TN offers a wide range of aquatic therapy treatments and swim lessons
- For more information, call us today at (615) 962-9500.
60 people watched See more ››Beyondaquatics 1 days ago All Courses ››
Aquatics Mansfield, CT
- The MCC has one 6-lane 25-yard competitive lap pool with diving area, and a heated mid-size therapy pool for specialized use and classes
- We offer a wide range of activities and programs to accommodate all ages and abilities including swimming lessons, water fitness classes, general recreational
23 people watched See more ››Mansfieldct 1 days ago All Courses ››
- WATER EXERCISE CLASSES - $8.00/30 MINUTES
- Move at your own level and needs
- The gentle water is perfect for Arthritis therapy, sports training, or injury recovery, add a stimulating non-impact aerobic exercise to your workout routine! Land and water weights, noodles, jogging belts, and ankle weights provided.
22 people watched See more ››Swimofthings 7 days ago All Courses ››
Aquatics & Swim Lessons Asheville Family Fitness
- COVID UPDATE: We are awaiting further information & guidelines from the State and the Aquatics industry experts as to when & how we can safely re-open our pool for classes and lessons, keeping in mind those that were pre-registered will have priority, based on date of registration.Keep checking back or call us for updates
53 people watched See more ››Ashevillefamilyfitness 6 days ago All Courses ››
Aquatic Classes And Schedule
- Community Pool Classes Temporarily Suspended
- Attention pool patrons and aquatic therapy prospective patients, due to the current communicable health concerns during the COVID-19 pandemic, the National Jewish Health Aquatic Pool will remain closed
- A reassessment will be made in the summer of 2021.
28 people watched See more ››Nationaljewish 2 days ago All Courses ››
Aquatic Therapy Center Pool Home Of The Innocents
- The therapy pool is fully accessible for those with special considerations, equipped with an aquatic wheelchair, a stretcher lift, a zero-depth entry ramp, and exercise bench
- The facility also offers a splash pad for small children and aquatic exercise equipment including stationary bikes, treadmills, and an elliptical machine.
51 people watched See more ››Homeoftheinnocents 9 days ago All Courses ››
Aqua Therapy & Swimming Fitness Equipment
- For basic fitness or rehabilitating injuries, there is no greater total body exercise than swimming
- Kiefer is a leading source for aquatic therapy, water fitness, and water aerobics supplies, including swim collars, swim belts, swim gloves, water dumbbells and barbells, and swimming …
45 people watched See more ››Kiefer 2 days ago All Courses ››
People also searched:
Aquatic therapy continuing education courses
Aquatic therapy certification online
Aquatic therapy training courses
Water therapy classes near me
Aquatic occupational therapy courses
Aquatic therapy courses
Aquatic therapy training
About swim therapy classes
The company, originally founded as an Aquatic Therapy service, has grown to include Swim Lessons, Camps and Training as a direct result of the need to help all children become confident and safe in the water.The mission of Swim Angelfish Link is to provide children of all abilities and special needs the lifelong skill of being comfortable and safe in the water, as well as confident …
Total: 36 New Courses
What are the different types of swim lessons?
5 Types of Swim Lessons Progressive Swim School,Semi-Private Lessons, Private Lessons, Little Bobbers, and more! NOMAD Aquatic Therapy Aquatic therapy is performed in the water, aiming to rehabilitate patients after injury or those with chronic illness.
Where can I get education in aquatic therapy?
The teaching and education for aquatic therapy and rehabilitation happens in schools, conferences and online. The most extensive aquatic therapy education is offered by the Aquatic Therapy & Rehab Institute. Who Should Attend ATRI Conferences?
Where can I get swim lessons in Bellevue?
Instructors teach swim lessons in both group and private lesson formats to various age groups. The Bellevue Aquatic Center features two indoor pools: the Warm Springs Therapy Pool, and the Blue Lagoon Lap Pool.
Are there swimming classes for patients with arthritis?
As a medically-based health and fitness center, we offer specialty aquatics classes to patients with Parkinson’s disease, fibromyalgia and arthritis pain. View our pool schedules below or contact your local Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness center to learn more about our aquatics classes.