Past 24 Hours
VDOE :: Child Abuse Recognition & Intervention Training
Child Abuse and Neglect Recognition and Intervention Training for Initial Licensure and License Renewal All individuals seeking initial licensure – as well as license renewal – are required to complete a child abuse recognition and intervention course that meets Board of Education approved guidelines.
59 people watched See more ››Doe 4 days ago All Courses ››
VDOE :: Licensure
Dyslexia Awareness Training – Effective July 1, 2017, every person seeking initial licensure or renewal of a license shall complete awareness training, provided by VDOE, on the indicators of dyslexia, as that term is defined by the board pursuant to regulations, and the evidence-based interventions and accommodations for dyslexia.
17 people watched See more ››Doe 9 days ago All Courses ››
VDOE :: Technology In Education Professional Development
- Below are courses that K12 teachers can take to learn about teaching online
- Fee-Based Courses: WHRO provides an Online Teaching Methodology course 60 hours/7 weeks (Graduate credit available through James Madison University) (fee)
- This course is designed to provide training to those who wish to serve as online instructors or
57 people watched See more ››Doe 6 days ago All Courses ››
VDOE ::Emergency First Aid, CPR & AED Certification Or
- Teaching in Virginia description goes here
- IMPORTANT NOTICE (Flexibility provision for hands-on CPR due to the impact of COVID-19): Until June 30, 2021, any individual seeking an initial license or licensure renewal and who has completed all other components of training in emergency first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and the use of automated external
59 people watched See more ››Doe 3 days ago All Courses ››
VDOE Classes That Teachers Can Use For Recertification
- FREE Review game! This bingo game reviews Virginia's geography
- It covers Virginia Studies SOLs 2a, 2b, and 2c (relative location, regions, and waterways)
- It is great for SOL or end-of-unit review
- Contains: Direction sheet for teacher Grid with 36 …
55 people watched See more ››Pinterest 9 days ago All Courses ››
A Handy Guide To Re-certification For Teachers
- A Handy Guide to Re-certification for Teachers How many points do I n eed to the VDOE licensure re-certification requirements
- SCS notifies each teacher up for renewal in the fall of the renewal year to ensure that you are aware that you must meet the …
46 people watched See more ››Staunton 5 days ago All Courses ››
Teacher Relicensure & Professional Development Courses
Old Dominion University, located in the coastal city of Norfolk, is Virginia's entrepreneurial-minded doctoral research university with more than 24,000 students, rigorous academics, an energetic residential community, and initiatives that contribute $2.6 billion annually to Virginia's economy.
58 people watched See more ››Odu 9 days ago All Courses ››
Virginia Teacher Certification Renewal
- Teaching Certification Renewal After five years, an initial teacher license expires, and a teacher must renew to continue teaching
- The main requirement to renew a license is for teachers to show they've earned 180 professional development credits.
38 people watched See more ››Teaching-certification 1 days ago All Courses ››
CEUs & Recertification
- For teachers seeking recertification points: Points for educators working towards licensure renewal (recertification) may be awarded for completion of five or more hours of professional development activity
- These hours can be achieved by viewing the webcasts (one hour each) or completing the online courses and seminars (times vary).
26 people watched See more ››Vcuautismcenter 8 days ago All Courses ››
Virginia Professional Development For Points For Teachers
- Virginia Public School Teachers VA teachers need 180 Professional Development Points every 5 years for license renewal
- The Teacher’s Academy courses fall under Option #8 “Professional Development Activities” of the Licensure Renewal Manual
- Our courses are written in 3, 6, 15 or 18 hour increments.
58 people watched See more ››Theteachersacademy 2 days ago All Courses ››
Virginia Department Of Education: License Query Search
- To access a teacher's or educator's license information, enter the first characters of the last name and the first characters of the first name, and then click the "Search" button
- (To narrow your search, enter as many letters in the name field as possible.) If more than one name matches your search criteria, a page will be displayed which
54 people watched . Art Courses See more ››P1pe 6 days ago All Courses ››
Renew A Teaching License By Professional Learning Board
- All-you-need to renew a teaching certificate in VA is in this 180 hour online Renewal Activity course package (36 self-study online courses)
- Be sure to check with your local authority in Virginia regarding your particular license type and situation.
55 people watched See more ››Renewateachinglicense 9 days ago All Courses ››
Teacher Recertification » Virginia Western School Of
- Teacher Recertification Academy
- Virginia Western Community College is committed to providing quality, relevant, and flexible programming to meet the professional development needs of educators in PK-12 schools of Virginia.
58 people watched See more ››Virginiawestern Just Now All Courses ››
VDOE :: Dyslexia Training
- Licensure Dyslexia Training Mandatory Dyslexia Training Requirement
- Effective July 1, 2017, every person seeking initial licensure or renewal of a license shall complete awareness training, provided by the Virginia Department of Education, on the indicators of dyslexia, as that term is defined by the board pursuant to regulations, and the evidence-based interventions and accommodations for
25 people watched See more ››Doe 7 days ago All Courses ››
- 3–5 Elementary Summer Enrichment Program ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN!This program gives Virginia public school divisions, schools, and learners in grades 3–5 high-quality synchronous and asynchronous core enrichment instruction throughout summer 2021
- Enrichment instruction will cover math, reading, language arts, and STEM through two fun themes: an Online Summer Camp and Online Summer …
16 people watched See more ››Virtualvirginia 2 days ago All Courses ››
Professional Learning / Licensure Renewal Requirements
Dyslexia Awareness Training Every person seeking initial licensure or renewal of a license shall complete awareness training, provided by the Department of Education, on the indicators of dyslexia and the evidence-based interventions and accommodations for dyslexia.To meet the requirements, the Virginia Department of Education has developed a free online Dyslexia Awareness Training Module.
54 people watched See more ››Fcps1 1 days ago All Courses ››
Free Resources And Training For Virtual Learning – Virtual
- Free Teacher Training to Support Virtual Learning
- Virtual Virginia hosted a series of three webinars in March and April 2020 for all Virginia public educators at no cost
- Recordings of these webinars are provided below
- Foundations of Online Teaching Using Web Conferencing
61 people watched See more ››Virtualvirginia 7 days ago All Courses ››
CPR Classes, Training & Certification In Virginia Red Cross
- Developed for those who learn best in a traditional classroom setting, our in-person First Aid and CPR Training in Virginia gives you access to knowledgeable instructors who will guide you every step of the way
- With lecture and hands-on skills sessions, these classes give you ample time to ask questions and become comfortable with the latest techniques.
64 people watched See more ››Redcross 6 days ago All Courses ››
- Alternative Certification Program Technical Assistance Webinar — February 4, 2016
- PowerPoint (PDF File) Career and Technical Education and Adult Education Webinar — November 5, 2015
- PowerPoint (PDF File) Certified List Training
- Certification Updates– July 30, 2015
- WV School Personnel Association Conference — October 28, 2015
18 people watched See more ››Wvde 9 days ago All Courses ››
VDOE Training Modules – Human Resources
- Contact: Human Resources School Administration Building 312 Cedar Road Chesapeake, VA 23322
- Phone: 757-547-0001 Fax: 757-547-0252 Email Sue Winslow
41 people watched . Human Geography Courses See more ››Cpschools Just Now All Courses ››
Training & Education
- The Training and Education page should be your starting point to increase your understanding of autism spectrum disorder
- Through this page you can access all of our online trainings, webcasts, seminars, and How To video series
- The easiest way to access and organize our trainings is through our MyACE Dashboard
- You will need to create a free
24 people watched See more ››Vcuautismcenter 1 days ago All Courses ››
- Education and Training Voucher (ETV) Program Title IV-E Virginia Birth Father Registry Child Care
- Background Investigations - Children's Facilities Child Care Assistance - Approved Subsidy Vendors Child Care Assistance - Become a Subsidy Vendor
18 people watched See more ››Dss Just Now All Courses ››
Virginia's PBS TeacherLine
- Alignment with NCLB, National & Virginia Standards—All courses support NCLB’s heightened requirements for professional development and align with national & Virginia standards
- Expert Facilitators —Virginia’s PBS TeacherLine courses are facilitated by rigorously trained Virginia educators and content specialists to ensure courses are
26 people watched See more ››Virginiateacherline 5 days ago All Courses ››
Certification And Licensure
New required training related to behavior intervention and support required for an initial teaching license required by the 2020 General Assembly: An individual seeking initial licensure as a teacher who has not received the instruction described in subsection D of § 23.1-902 shall have until January 1, 2021, to provide documentation of the
27 people watched See more ››Pwcs 6 days ago All Courses ››
Florida Educator Certification Renewal Requirements
Appropriate renewal requirements, including the requirement for credit in teaching SWD, are completed prior to expiration of the Professional Certificate, and Renewal application form, application fee, and additional $30.00 late fee are submitted to the Bureau of Educator Certification prior to July 1 of the year following expiration of the
51 people watched See more ››Fldoe 5 days ago All Courses ››
Recertification For Current Teachers Lord Fairfax
- Recertification For Current Teachers
- Lord Fairfax Community College offers a wide variety of credit and non-credit classes in traditional and eLearning format, which includes Web-based, and hybrid (combination traditional and Web-based) for your convenience in obtaining recertification points.
51 people watched See more ››Lfcc 1 days ago All Courses ››
Teacher Training Resources
- Dyslexia International provides a free online training course to help teachers identify dyslexia and learn about best practices for teaching literacy to children who struggle with reading and writing
- The course is scientifically-based and offered in a Massively Open Online Course (MOOC) format via the website Coursera.
26 people watched See more ››Sreb 7 days ago All Courses ››
Professional Teaching Certificate: Teacher: Request renewal of your Professional Teaching Certificate, obtain a Five-Year or Permanent Certificate (Renewal applications may not be submitted prior to January 1 of the year in which the license expires.) Form 4T: Instructions Renewal Guide User Guide Payment: Online: Non United States Citizen
17 people watched See more ››Wvde 7 days ago All Courses ››
Real Co-Teachers Of Virginia
Description: This series of webshops showcases the products created by real co-teachers of Virginia, select teams of middle and high school co-teachers participating in the Virginia Department of Education’s Excellence in Co-Teaching Initiative.
28 people watched See more ››Ttaconline 6 days ago All Courses ››
Virginia Teacher License Renewal Requirements Learners Edge
- We hope it provides assistance in understanding how Learners Edge might help you in the accumulation of clock hours or graduate credit for salary advancement and the Virginia license renewal process
- See the Virginia Department of Education Website for complete VA teacher relicensure information.
60 people watched See more ››Learnersedge 4 days ago All Courses ››
Virginia State and Local Civic Education Module Click Image to Begin Image Credits: Portsmouth City Council: City of Portsmouth; State Capitol Building: Virginia House of Delegates; United States Constitution: National Archives and Records Administration; Woman voting: Cathy Cocke.
16 people watched See more ››Civiceducationva 9 days ago All Courses ››
Fundamentals Of Virtual K-12 Teaching : Course : PBS
Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching Course Description: Set yourself apart from your peers and advance career opportunities by acquiring the most highly sought-after skills in teachers today.
53 people watched See more ››Pbs 6 days ago All Courses ››
Trainings Around Virginia
- The training will take place in a comfortableintimate setting designed to give the participants ample opportunities to ask questions and engage in discussion
- Once trained, the ADOS-2 can be administered by Teachers, Psychologists, Social Workers, Speech Language Pathologists, OT/PT, Physicians, Special Educators, and related professionals.
25 people watched See more ››Vcuautismcenter 3 days ago All Courses ››
James Madison University
- PBS TeacherLine is the premier professional development resource offering online courses for PreK-12 teachers
- Trained, certified facilitators lead courses in Reading/Language Arts, Science, Mathematics, STEM, Instructional Technology, and Instructional Strategies
- And online learning is fun, flexible, and collaborative!
24 people watched See more ››Jmu Just Now All Courses ››
List Of Free Online Teacher Courses And Training Classes
Students who searched for List of Free Online Teacher Courses and Training Classes found the following resources, articles, links, and information helpful.
56 people watched See more ››Study 8 days ago All Courses ››
Red Cross Training & Classes In Virginia Red Cross
- Virginia CPR classes, AED, and First-Aid training are available online, in person and via our blended Simulation Learning experience, which combines online coursework with in-person skills sessions – making it possible to learn at your own pace, then demonstrate your skills to a trained professional
- After successful completion of the class, you'll receive certification that's
55 people watched See more ››Redcross 2 days ago All Courses ››
Special Education Advisory Committee Training
Eventbrite - PEATC IN COLLABORATION WITH THE VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION (VDOE) presents Special Education Advisory Committee Training - April 2021 - Saturday, April 17, 2021 - Find event and registration information.
45 people watched See more ››Eventbrite 1 days ago All Courses ››
Parents As Collaborative Leaders Training (PACL) 2021
Eventbrite - PEATC IN COLLABORATION WITH THE VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION (VDOE) presents Parents as Collaborative Leaders Training (PACL) 2021 - Tuesday, August 24, 2021 | Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - Find event and registration information.
54 people watched See more ››Eventbrite 6 days ago All Courses ››
People also searched:
Free online teacher recertification courses
Free va teacher recertification courses
Online classes for teacher recertification
Virginia teacher recertification classes
Vdoe licensure renewal classes
About vdoe free recertification classes teachers
VA teachers need 180 Professional Development Points every 5 years for license renewal. The Teacher ’s Academy courses fall under Option #8 “Professional Development Activities” of the Licensure Renewal Manual. Our courses are written in 3, 6, 15 or 18-hour increments. Example: a 15-hour course = 15 renewal credits or 1.5 CEUs.
Total: 39 New Courses
What is a teaching certificate in Virginia?
The Virginia Teaching and Certification Resource. Teacher licensure is required to teach in Virginia public schools as well as in most private schools in the state. The Virginia Department of Education oversees the teacher certification process, which is outlined in detail below for those who want to learn how to become a teacher in Virginia.
How to renew your professional teaching certificate in WV?
Renewal allows additional time for meeting conversion criteria of the Professional Teaching Certificate (Form 20C). Request for an observation or clinical experience in a WV public school from an out of state institution of higher education.
What do you need to know about WVBE alternative certification?
Certificate issued to an individual who has successfully met all requirements for completion of a WVBE approved Alternative Certification Program OR receives employment in a WV public school as a result of holding a valid WV Statement of Eligibility.
How to register for substitute teacher training in WV?
School districts may direct applicants to complete the WVDE provided eLearning initial substitute teacher training course online. Information about registering for eLearning substitute teacher training may be accessed at https://wvde.state.wv.us/elearning/ by selecting WV Learns News near the bottom of the page.