Past 24 Hours
Verita’s Systematic Incident Investigation Training Course
- Hear a 3 minute audio clip of Verita's head of training talking to Charlie de Montfort about Verita's systematic incident investigation training course
- Chris discusses the course's key benefits and its …
61 people watched See more ››Verita 7 days ago
Training Boom – NHS Trusts And Healthcare Organisations
- Verita have seen a real ‘boom’ in the number of training courses that we are providing to NHS trusts and other healthcare organisations
- Our clients tell us that our systematic incident investigation course is engaging, practical and equips staff with the tools needed to robustly investigate serious incidents.
58 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Verita 9 days ago
Importance Of Root Cause Analysis Training
Root cause analysis training (RCA) was developed for the health services (NHS) to promote a systematic approach to the investigation of serious incidents.
42 people watched See more ››Verita 1 days ago
Our Independent And Objective Approach Public Sector
- Verita provides independent consultative and investigative services to organisations working within the government sector
54 people watched . Public Administration Courses See more ››Verita 3 days ago
Trusted By Many Regulatory Organisations Over
Verita have forged a client-centric approach to determine the client's business requirements and therefore the key ingredient for client governance.
46 people watched See more ››Verita 1 days ago
Management Reviews & Support To Inquiries
Verita has experience in providing support to numerous large-scale inquiries, including the first independent inquiry into care provided at Mid Staffordshire NHS FT, and the independent oversight and assurance of Department of Health and Department for Education investigations into matters relating to …
45 people watched See more ››Verita 9 days ago
The HSIB; A New Approach Or A Lost Opportunity
- Healthcare Safety Investigation Branch
- On 1 April 2016, the legislation which provides for the establishment of the Healthcare Safety Investigation Branch (HSIB) came into force
- The National Health Service Trust Development Authority (Healthcare Safety Investigation Branch) directions 2016 sets out the functions of the HSIB and details the role of the chief investigator to ensure that it is
46 people watched See more ››Verita 4 days ago
How Universities Can Continue To Attract The Best Minds
- It has had the dual benefit of introducing talent to the university pool - students who might otherwise have been excluded because of language barriers - while bringing in revenue at a time when state financial support has been falling
- American universities are also seeking to do more than bring international students
56 people watched See more ››Verita 5 days ago
Patient Safety Training Ready To Take Off After HSIB
- This month sees the new Healthcare Safety Investigation Branch go live
- The HSIB was established last year as a national independent patient safety investigation service, offering support and guidance to NHS organisations in this area, as well as carrying out certain investigations itself.
53 people watched . Safety Courses See more ››Verita Just Now
Are Universities Healthy
- Ushering in a new era of serious incident investigation in the healthcare sector Ceara Thacker was a first year philosophy student at Liverpool University
- In May 2018 she was found dead in her hall of residence
- The inquest into her death was told that she had been prescribed anti-depressant medication, having suffered from mental …
24 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Verita 4 days ago
Report Writing Training Course
Report writing training course “Excellent delivery of information on what I presumed could be dry! All information was relevant and informative and I will put what I have learnt into practice.”
30 people watched . Writing Courses See more ››Verita 1 days ago
Evaluation Of New Service Improvement Programme Regarding
- A large mental health foundation trust identified serious service failings in one of its community mental health teams (CMHTs)
- The service failings were uncovered as a result of routine reviews of performance data, including information about complaints and serious incidents.
58 people watched See more ››Verita 9 days ago
Interim Support On An Electronic Risk Management System
- Over the last two years the trust board has undertaken a number of service improvement initiatives
- The trust asked Verita to provide interim support on its electronic risk management system (Safeguard) following concerns raised by staff.
56 people watched See more ››Verita 2 days ago
Higher Education Archives
- For providers of higher education, reputation and regulatory compliance are of the utmost importance
- Educational governance now forms a fundamental element of the educational system
- Prospective students are more discerning and have a greater choice than ever before.
25 people watched See more ››Verita 2 days ago
Lessons From The Carl Beech Case
- Carl Beech was convicted of fraud and 12 counts of perverting the course of justice on 22nd July 2019
- This followed him making a series of lurid allegations about senior politicians and military chiefs which led the police to launch a £2.5m investigation into an imaginary VIP paedophile ring
- Ed Marsden, managing director of Verita, …
32 people watched See more ››Verita 2 days ago
- Complaint Handling We provide compliant handling for the NHS, education, charities and the public and private sectors
- Complaint handling is a key reputational issue for many organisations.
18 people watched See more ››Verita 1 days ago
Knowledge Is The Power To Implement Positive Change
- From charities and healthcare to education and business-to-government, we help a variety of industry sectors
- Knowledge is the power to implement positive change.
52 people watched See more ››Verita 3 days ago
- Quality Improvement in Healthcare
- At Verita, we have a long and successful history of working with healthcare organisations to make improvements through investigation, training, and development throughout both the NHS and the private sector.
21 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Verita 2 days ago
Duty Of Candour Training Course
Duty of Candour training course Providers must be open and transparent with service users about their care and treatment, including when it goes wrong.
31 people watched See more ››Verita 2 days ago
Looking To Be Insightful, Ethical And Professional
- Verita is a leading independent consultancy for regulated organisations in the UK
- Covering healthcare, business to government, education, and charities.
51 people watched See more ››Verita 2 days ago
Serious Incident Reporting, Investigations & Training
- At Verita, we understand that investigating serious incidents is crucial for organisational learning to take place
- Investigators need to ensure that they get to the bottom of the real underlying problems, rather than just focusing on mistakes made at the sharp end
- We provide investigations training and consultancy.
58 people watched See more ››Verita 6 days ago
About Verita The Independent Choice For Regulated
- Verita are the UK’s leading specialist consultancy for regulated organisations across a variety of sectors
51 people watched See more ››Verita 3 days ago
Development Of Multi-professional Approach For Managing
- The National Maternity Review sets out a vision that ‘those who work together should train together… so that they understand and respect each other’s skills and perspectives.’ We have helped the trust achieve this by providing multi-professional training
- Course evaluation received from 33 attendees has been provided to the commissioner and was positive.
56 people watched See more ››Verita 5 days ago
- Following our NHS investigations, David Aaronovitch in an opinion piece in The Times a couple of weeks ago attacked our recommendation that NHS volunteers should be DBS checked
- Too bureaucratic and too off-putting by half etc.
18 people watched See more ››Verita 8 days ago
Publication Of Verita’s Report For Imperial College
Verita carried out an independent investigation into the management of the Imperial College Healthcare NHS trust’s disciplinary process resulting in the dismissal of Mr Amin Abdullah.
54 people watched . Public Administration Courses See more ››Verita 5 days ago
Objective Investigation Services And Solution Driven
- We pride ourselves on carrying out thorough, objective investigations that produce comprehensive and professional, evidence-based reports
53 people watched See more ››Verita 3 days ago
Collective Grievance Review Made By Consultants Against
- The review team found that there was substance to the collective grievance, concluding that the situation had come about as a result of two failed trust restructures, a lack of consistent clinical and medical leadership and a failure by the trust executive management team to deliver on commitments.
56 people watched See more ››Verita Just Now
Whistleblowing And Professional Conduct
- Whistleblowing & Professional Conduct
- Our challenge was to investigate concerns raised by a whistleblower, who had made allegations about the professional behaviour of a colleague, conflicts of interest a the CCG and the treatment of whistleblowers at the CCG.
39 people watched See more ››Verita 2 days ago
Workplace Bullying And Harassment Is It About The Culture
- Persistent bullying and harassment at work is all too common
- Human behaviour seems to respect no boundaries with the inevitable outcome being an employment tribunal
- Learning how to recognise and deal with the problems before they escalate is imperative, now more than ever.
58 people watched . Culture Courses See more ››Verita 9 days ago
Learning, Candour And Accountability
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has concluded its review of the way NHS trusts review and investigate the deaths of patients in England
- The report, ‘Learning, candour and accountability’ analyses processes and systems in English NHS trusts (acute, mental health and community trusts) and highlights the
36 people watched See more ››Verita 1 days ago
Governance Risk And Compliance
Governance risk and compliance, working with regulated organisations in the UK to aid with compliance and the development of policies and procedures.
30 people watched See more ››Verita 9 days ago
The HealthTrust Europe Framework And Verita Become
Verita becomes a certified partner on the HealthTrust Europe framework - The ability of organisations to move swiftly to address actual or potential concerns, for example around governance and compliance, or safety and safeguarding, is vital.
51 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Verita 1 days ago
Lessons Learnt From Mental Health Homicide Reviews
- NHS England (London) recently asked Verita to provide a view of its work on independent homicide reviews
- The result was me getting up and presenting this view to an audience of families affected by mental health homicides, the police and mental health trusts and commissioners.
50 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Verita 5 days ago
Management Reviews: The Secretary of State for Education asked Lucy Scott-Moncrieff, with the support of Verita, to provide independent oversight and assurance of 14 investigations into matters relating to Jimmy Savile in schools and children’s homes.
18 people watched See more ››Verita 4 days ago
The Independent Choice For Regulated Organisations And
- Chris has worked for Verita for 12 years
- She is an experienced investigator and has conducted some high-profile investigations and reviews over the…
55 people watched See more ››Verita 9 days ago
Practising Privileges Principles Key Principles
training courses to make sure they give students the skills and knowledge to practice safely and competently Maintain a register that everyone can search Investigate complaints about people on their register and decide if they should be allowed to continue to practice or should be removed from the register - either because of problems with their
47 people watched See more ››Verita 8 days ago
Associates -The Independent Choice For Regulated Organisations
- Stephanie Bown is a highly experienced medico-legal specialist
- She is a registered medical practitioner and an accredited mediator with a law…
62 people watched See more ››Verita 8 days ago
Cambridge University Hospitals
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust published the report of the review it had commissioned from Verita into the governance of its paediatric haematology and oncology service, in light of the conviction of Dr Myles Bradbury for sexually assaulting some of his patients.
30 people watched See more ››Verita 1 days ago
Improving Quality Of Serious Incident Investigations At
- Verita was commissioned by a director from a mental health trust to improve the quality of serious incident investigations produced by investigators at the trust
- The trust’s commissioners were unsatisfied with the standard of the trust’s investigations and refused to sign off the reports.
56 people watched See more ››Verita 4 days ago
Investigating Serious Incidents In The NHS Open & Fair
- Investigating serious incidents
- The draft Health Service Safety Investigations Bill aims to bring about a whole-system change to how the NHS investigates and learns from investigating serious incidents
- A learning culture in the airline industry has led to dramatic improvements in safety and it is this philosophy that is driving the draft investigations bill.
60 people watched See more ››Verita 5 days ago
People also searched:
Free online courses for adults
Is great courses plus free
Course hero answers
Free college courses online
Atrrs course catalog
Course hero free
About verita.net courses
Investigations & reviews. Our training courses, such as root cause analysis training are ideal for any business that needs to carry out an investigation or review, especially regulated organisations operating in the following market sectors – healthcare, education, charities, and business-to-government – where a commitment to training demonstrates to stakeholders the genuine and proactive
Total: 41 New Courses
What are the best courses to take?
Among the best classes to take for a business major are English, psychology and public speaking to help you understand and communicate with others. Global business majors can benefit from taking language and multicultural classes.
What are some of the best Coursera courses?
Algorithms Coursera Course Course Rating Data Structures and Algorithms Rated 4.7 out of 5 of 4369 ratings Algorithms Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 2521 ratings Introduction to Discrete Mathematics for ... Rated 4.4 out of 5 of 456 ratings Computational Thinking for Problem Solvi ... Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 193 ratings 7 more rows ... Jan 11 2021
What courses are needed?
Colleges and universities require a basic level of education for all degrees and majors. The topics needed usually include English, mathematics, sciences, humanities, public speaking and foreign language. Some degree plans have required courses that apply to the general education courses.
What is the best course?
Golfweek's Best 2020: Top 100 Best Courses You Can Play
- Pebble Beach Golf Links Pebble Beach, Calif. (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Pacific Dunes) Bandon, Ore. (No. ...
- Pinehurst (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Old Macdonald) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Whistling Straits (Straits) Mosel, Wis. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Bandon Dunes) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Shadow Creek North Las Vegas, Nev. ...
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Ocean Course) Kiawah Island, S.C. ...