Past 24 Hours
Companies Using Virtual Reality For Employee Training
- The fast-growing field of virtual reality is an increasingly common part of worker training, from hospitals to coal mines and athletic fields.Now, employers also are tapping VR to help recruit, train, and retain employees with VR simulations
- By giving new recruits and old hands immersive yet novel experiences that seem more like play than work, VR can inject enthusiasm and engagement where
53 people watched See more ››Viar360 4 days ago All Courses ››
Virtual Reality Safety Training Companies: Choosing The Best
- For centuries, companies have relied on manuals, instructions, lectures, and in-person training, which contribute to employee education, but perhaps not as well as companies would like
- This is why many modern enterprises are yearning for upgrades and looking for the best virtual reality safety training company to partner with.
60 people watched . Safety Courses See more ››Program-ace 1 days ago All Courses ››
Best 37 Virtual Reality Companies
- VironIT is an international IT and Virtual Reality development company located in Minsk, Belarus that already implemented more than 400 successful projects
- Depending on the client`s request VironIT, as a Virtual Reality development company, will suggest the most appropriate combination of VR technologies and platforms.
33 people watched See more ››Thinkmobiles Just Now All Courses ››
Virtual Reality Training For Enterprise
- PIXO™ makes Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality technologies easier to use and scale than ever
- Easily access, distribute, and manage XR applications across numerous endpoints and thousands of users and devices
- Download content directly to headsets for a superior end-user experience for trainees, students, patients, clients, and customers.
40 people watched See more ››Pixovr 9 days ago All Courses ››
The Top 10 Companies Working On Education In Virtual
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality are new technologies which have been making all kinds of waves recently; but VR and AR are not only going to be used for gaming, several companies are exploring applications for VR and AR to be used in education.
53 people watched See more ››Touchstoneresearch 4 days ago All Courses ››
VR Training: Examples & How It Helps Businesses In 2021
- Virtual Reality Training Examples: Healthcare Training
- Virtual Reality training has the potential to make a significant impact on the healthcare sector by training healthcare professionals to carry out their work at the highest level, VR is already making a tangible difference
- Virtual reality fits ideally with a surgeon’s need to build up their experience by performing procedures multiple
59 people watched . Business Courses See more ››Futurevisual 6 days ago All Courses ››
VR For Corporate Training: Examples Of VR Already Being Used
- One company using such a virtual simulation for corporate training is Mursion
- They built a virtual tool in partnership with the College of William and Mary to reduce unconscious bias and improve communication between employees when confronted with discrimination. Vantage Point is another company focussed on sexual harassment training.
60 people watched See more ››Virtualspeech 8 days ago All Courses ››
- Reality Training delivers engaging and interactive training that will have a positive effect on your people, your customers and your results
- Since 2001, we have trained sales and service people, their managers and leaders in industries including travel, information technology, retail, media, software and financial services.
16 people watched See more ››Realitytraining 8 days ago All Courses ››
Best Virtual Reality Training Providers Virtual Reality
- Best Virtual Reality Training Provider
- When it comes to employee training, we provide the best-in-class training and procedures for an excellent experience
- Our modules for virtual reality safety training, Operation Training, Work Safety Training, and more make us a premier option for companies looking to implement the same in their work systems.
57 people watched See more ››Chrp-india 1 days ago All Courses ››
Course Development Process, ELearning Course Development
- The future is here - practice real-world problem solving and minimize training risks with virtual reality training
- Give your workforce an immersive VR training experience that establishes a mock environment where your employees can practice jumping over realistic job hurdles.
56 people watched See more ››Knowledgeanywhere 2 days ago All Courses ››
Virtual Reality Training Companies
- With virtual reality training, companies can act more sustainably and efficiently than ever before, provided they invest in the right applications
- Employees and customers are placed in an individually designed and interactive learning environment where they can be trained interactively just like in the real world - and far beyond.
34 people watched See more ››Xpcourse 9 days ago All Courses ››
VR At Work: Employers Embrace Virtual Reality For
- This year, Walmart is training more than 1 million employees using virtual reality
- And moving companies, airlines, food processing and financial firms are all using VR in different ways.
50 people watched See more ››Npr 3 days ago All Courses ››
Duke Energy Teams With ITS To Offer Customized Virtual
- 1 day ago · Training modules available for natural gas, electric, other energy companies
- – Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) today announced it is offering virtual reality training services branded “Virtual Crew” to energy companies and contractors nationwide.
55 people watched See more ››News 6 days ago All Courses ››
Virtual Reality (VR) Heavy Equipment Training Serious Labs
- Imagine reducing the risk of jobsite incidents through safe, actionable training
- Serious Labs is an award-winning technology company that develops virtual reality (VR) heavy equipment simulators and blended learning courses
59 people watched See more ››Seriouslabs 4 days ago All Courses ››
Virtual Reality Training Company VR Training App Development
- Virtual reality training through the integration of VR devices is offering effective and low-cost training solutions
- Virtual reality training is helping businesses with many solutions for the development and implementation of amazing ideas
- The utilization of virtual reality for training purposes is getting prominent in every sphere.
61 people watched See more ››Quytech 5 days ago All Courses ››
Duke Energy Teams With ITS To Offer Customized Virtual
1 day ago · With Virtual Crew, Duke Energy can customize simulated field training and qualifications to meet each company's specific needs, as well as offer existing virtual reality (VR) training modules.
55 people watched See more ››Markets 7 days ago All Courses ››
Virtual Reality Training: Effective And Scalable
- More than this, virtual reality technology is easy to scale up to meet the demands of large corporations, but not so prohibitively expensive to lock out smaller companies
- When it comes to modern-day training across a range of areas, VR training technology can be a cost effective way to improve learning outcomes, increase safety, and boost skills.
49 people watched See more ››Immersive 9 days ago All Courses ››
Using Virtual Reality To Improve Employee Training
- In most cases, companies use VR to allow their employees to practice dealing with real-world scenarios
- For example, VR firm Strivr uses the technology to prepare retail workers for massive crowds on Black Friday
- Here are some other advantages of using VR in training:
51 people watched See more ››Trainingindustry 1 days ago All Courses ››
Why Virtual-Reality Training For Employees Is Catching On
- Virtual reality offers companies a training option that is as effective as live training at a fraction of the cost
- According to STRIVR, learners retain 75 percent of what they are taught
57 people watched See more ››Shrm 8 days ago All Courses ››
Global Virtual Reality In Enterprise Training Market 2021
- 1 day ago · Global Virtual Reality in Enterprise Training Market 2021 by Company, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 presents a professional and in-intensity look at the industry
- The report offers a simple review of the market together with definitions, classifications, programs, and chain shape.
58 people watched See more ››Manometcurrent 1 days ago All Courses ››
Top 10+ Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Companies 2021
- Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Games Development is our core competency
- We offer full-stack solutions and software development services at the highest quality possible on all existing platforms and devices
- 4Experience is a team of passionate, experienced, self-driven software experts and engineers who can extend your team or independently deliver custom-tailored solutions.
63 people watched See more ››Goodfirms Just Now All Courses ››
Virtual Reality Development Services
- Starting with a detailed investigation & market research, OTR translates your ideas & concepts into easy-to-follow roadmaps, prioritizing steps you take for maximum impact
- OTR delivers enterprise-grade simulators, web-shared applications, & realistic visualizations, deployable over varied platforms that ensure full
36 people watched See more ››Otr 3 days ago All Courses ››
What Is VR Training
- Virtual Reality Training is the digital simulation of lifelike scenarios for training purposes
- Trainees enter a 360°, active learning environment, experiencing sights and sounds that dissolve the barrier between virtual and actual reality
- Using the headset and controllers, trainees look, speak, and move about freely in a 3D virtual setting
19 people watched See more ››Pixovr 2 days ago All Courses ››
Virtual Reality In Training
- Virtual Reality in Training VR is reshaping the way companies approach staff training
- Workforce training has always been an area of difficulty because it can frequently require the travelling of long distances, potential safety concerns and complex training scenarios.
27 people watched See more ››Visualise 5 days ago All Courses ››
9 Companies Using Augmented And Virtual Reality In
- 9 Companies Using Augmented and Virtual Reality in Aviation
- An engineer visualizes a mechanical hologram with Microsoft’s Hololens smart glass technology
51 people watched See more ››Aviationtoday 4 days ago All Courses ››
Virtual Reality Training BizAR Reality
- THE FUTURE OF TRAINING VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATIONS VIRTUAL REALITY TRAINING SOLUTIONS Our virtual reality training solutions consist of ‘off-the-shelf’ and custom developed simulations
- Each virtual reality training solution is designed to equip trainees with practical job experience in a safe working environment
- By providing real-world context to the training process,…
39 people watched See more ››Bizarreality 2 days ago All Courses ››
Virtual Reality Training South Africa
- Virtual Reality South Africa is one of the leading Virtual Reality companies in South Africa that develop Virtual reality training solutions from scratch
- In the past we have been involved in creating virtual reality internal training solutions for South African companies.
37 people watched See more ››Virtual-reality 8 days ago All Courses ››
VR Training Next Generation Of Workers
- Siemens, the German technology giant, supplies much of the equipment for Deutsche Bahn, Germany's national intercity express train system
38 people watched See more ››Forbes 1 days ago All Courses ››
How 4 Industries Are Using Virtual Reality To Train
- Using Virtual Reality To Train Employees
- Virtual Reality (VR) has taken the world by storm offering new and innovative ways to engage with customers
- This success has filtered into businesses as executives realize the potential of this technology to enhance learning and development initiatives for a workforce.
52 people watched See more ››Elearningindustry 3 days ago All Courses ››
Virtual Reality Company In IndiaSimulanis
- Enabling Digital Transformation across Industries
- We at Simulanis are a multi-award winning XR Tech Company, working across a range of industries, and leveraging Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Mixed Reality (MR) and 3D simulation technologies to develop cutting-edge interactive, engaging and immersive products for learning and development.
41 people watched See more ››Simulanis 6 days ago All Courses ››
Virtual Reality Training Games In Restaurants Tasting Table
The full range of motion also gives companies like Portico Technologies the opportunity to incorporate artificial intelligence into its training to build scenarios where virtual customers offer
60 people watched See more ››Tastingtable 8 days ago All Courses ››
26 Virtual Reality Companies In Chicago You Should Know
- InContext Solutions is the global leader in scalable cloud-based virtual reality (VR) shopper and retail solutions, dedicated to providing decision-critical insights for manufacturers and retailers
- In a time when brick-and-mortar stores are being challenged by the rapidly evolving world of e-commerce, we have revolutionized the way companies under
56 people watched See more ››Builtinchicago 9 days ago All Courses ››
Employee Experience Is Becoming As Important As Customer
- Virtual reality will revolutionize the way training is delivered
- In VR, there is no physical risk when learning a dangerous task or process
- Virtual reality programs go beyond learning and
57 people watched See more ››Forbes 6 days ago All Courses ››
FusionVR India. VR / AR/ MR Manufacturing Industry 4.0
- FusionVR is one of India’s leading Customer Focused Industry 4.0 Solutions companies helping businesses in their Digital-Transformation journeys
- We handhold companies deploying the Industry 4.0 suite of Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) with the integration of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT
54 people watched See more ››Fusionvr 4 days ago All Courses ››
VR Technology Used In Manufacturing — Jasoren
- Using VR applications for training is a great application of virtual reality in manufacturing
- VR training is being used in many industries, but manufacturing especially benefits from virtual reality development
- Training for a highly hazardous job has rather steep requirements as to the safety of the trainees.
47 people watched See more ››Jasoren Just Now All Courses ››
People also searched:
Virtual reality for job training
Virtual reality used for training
Virtual reality training programs
Virtual reality for training
Vr training companies
About virtual reality training companies
Strivr’s Immersive Learning platform is revolutionizing hiring and training through Virtual Reality (VR). When employees learn by doing, they are more engaged, better prepared, and develop new skills faster with data-driven insights. People are your most valuable investment. It’s time to start training like it.
Total: 36 New Courses
What are the top virtual reality companies?
The Top 7 Virtual Reality Digital Health Companies 1. Syncthink 2. Meridiun 3. Vivid Vision 4. Osso VR 5. SentiAR 6. ImmersiveTouch 7. Augmented Intelligence, Inc.
What can you do in virtual reality training?
Virtual Reality training can also be used for military training. Defense personnel has the ability to explore foreign landscapes and engage in realistic scenarios that prepare them for battle.
How can virtual reality be used as a training tool?
How To Use Virtual Reality In Online Training Take The Risk Out Of Compliance And Safety Online Training. ... Allow Corporate Learners To Perfect Their Approach. In the "old" days, employees had to overcome learning curves on the job. ... Offer Online Training For The Masses. ... Prepare New Hires For Professional Success. ... Provide Mistake-Driven Learning Opportunities. ... More items...
What are the different types of virtual reality training?
Three of the most common types of virtual reality training are flight simulations, medical instruction, and military preparation . A mouse may be used to control flight simulators on home computers. Flight simulations are one of the most established uses for virtual reality technology.