Past 24 Hours
Frederick P. Waite: Vorys, Sater, Seymour And Pease LLP
- Fred has spoken at seminars for the steel and metals industries on U.S
- antidumping and countervailing duty laws and has presented courses to the importing community on U.S
- cum laude from Harvard Law School and his A.B
- cum laude from Princeton University where he was Phi Beta Kappa
55 people watched See more ››Vorys 7 days ago
Michael K. Vennum: Vorys, Sater, Seymour And Pease LLP
- Further, Michael is an adjunct professor at California University of Pennsylvania, teaching courses in contracts, business entity formation, oil and gas law, and legal theory
- He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera (CLO) and Energy and Mineral Law Foundation, for whom he has extensively published and
54 people watched See more ››Vorys 8 days ago
Labor And Employment Alert: Department Of Labor Issues
The fact sheet explains, for example, that a part-time faculty member whose primary duty is to provide instruction through online courses to remote non-credit learners would qualify as exempt.
55 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Vorys 4 days ago
How Ohio’s COVID-19 Related Legislation Impacts Insurers
However, the Department anticipates that, during the state of emergency, continuing education providers will still be offering courses, both online and in other distance learning formats, and encourages agents to complete as much of their continuing education as possible during the state of emergency to prevent the system from being overwhelmed
59 people watched See more ››Vorys 4 days ago
Patent Office Updates You Need To Know: Vorys, Sater
- The EPO is providing e-learning centre Courses for Oral proceedings by videoconference before opposition divisions
- The Intellectual Property Office of the United Kingdom (UKIPO) has provided a certification that the period of interruption will end on …
53 people watched See more ››Vorys 4 days ago
Carey C. Jordan: Vorys, Sater, Seymour And Pease LLP
- Carey is an often sought after speaker and author, and is always willing to come in and do in-house CLEs on a range of IP related topics
- She has served on the PLI faculty for its Advanced Licensing Agreements courses
- magna cum laude from the University of Houston Law Center.
52 people watched See more ››Vorys 8 days ago
Labor And Employment Alert: Connecticut Requires
Additionally, Connecticut’s Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities will develop courses of instruction and conduct public education efforts to inform employers, employees, employment agencies, and persons seeking employment about their rights and responsibilities under the new law.
49 people watched See more ››Vorys 4 days ago
Vorys Adds Two Experienced Attorneys To Trusts, Estates
- In this role, she taught courses on estate planning, administration of decedents’ estates, and trusts and wills
- “I have great respect for the lawyers at Vorys and the law firm as a whole,” Moore said
- “I’m looking forward to joining the firm and working with my new colleagues to provide the highest level of service for our clients.”
56 people watched See more ››Vorys 7 days ago
Rosa D. Waller: Vorys, Sater, Seymour And Pease LLP
- Rosa is an e-discovery project manager in the Vorys Columbus office
- She has over 30 years of experience in litigation with Vorys and collaborates with legal teams and clients to define and execute strategies for e-discovery projects
- Rosa has been a member of Vorys Litigation Technology Department since 2002, providing in-house consulting and
51 people watched See more ››Vorys 8 days ago
Ohio Supreme Court Decisions: Vorys, Sater, Seymour And
- The golf courses are exempt from real property taxation under R.C
- 5709.08, as public property used for public purpose
- While owned by the city, the golf courses are operated under a management contract by a private, for-profit contractor
- The management contract provides for the city to pay the contractor a management fee and for the
56 people watched See more ››Vorys 4 days ago
Emergency Response/Well Incidents: Vorys, Sater, Seymour
Our emergency response team includes lawyers who have taken industry courses in refining, refinery economics and well control, and a lawyer who obtained an International Association of Drilling Contractors certification for well control at the supervisor level.
57 people watched See more ››Vorys 9 days ago
Multistate Review Of Property Tax Developments And
The City of Southfield countered that because Specs taught a limited curriculum of three courses of study, utilized a base enrollment fee, its students took classes for a shorter period of time than Michigan’s public universities and its graduation rates were lower than public universities, it was not an educational institution entitled to
51 people watched See more ››Vorys 4 days ago
Ohio Statehouse Update: House Considers State Capital
- Ohio's two-year Capital Appropriations measure, House Bill 497, was introduced in the Ohio House on March 18
- This year’s Capital Bill allocates $2.39 billion, largely bond-backed funding for brick-and-mortar construction and renovation projects for state agencies, colleges, universities and school districts
- Also, for the first time in six years, the Capital Bill goes beyond funding
54 people watched See more ››Vorys 3 days ago
2014 Diversity Day CLE: Vorys, Sater, Seymour And Pease LLP
- Vorys partner Carl Smallwood presented at the 2014 Diversity Day CLE sponsored by the Dayton Bar Association on April 4, 2014
- He gave the keynote speech at the session titled, Importance of Diversity to the Bar, to Bar Associations, to Our Client Base and to the Rule of Law and was a presenter for the Business Law and Family Law courses.
59 people watched See more ››Vorys 7 days ago
Vorys, Sater, Seymour And Pease LLP Business Communication
May 17, 2018 Thursday Networking 5:30pm-6:00pm Program 6:00pm-7:30pm Vorys 52 East Gay Street Columbus, OH 43215 Registration Fees JASCO/WELD Members: $20
59 people watched . Business Courses See more ››Vorys 5 days ago
PROFE SSIONAL S TAFF
- opportunities, which range from instructor-led courses on the use of specific types of computer software to desk-side visits for specific technology concerns and training
- Our professional staff are invited to participate in Vorys Advance, a three part staff-led interactive professional development program.
20 people watched See more ››Vorys 9 days ago
On The Horizon In HEALTH LAw
- training courses on the registration process
- Interested parties may enroll in this training in advance by calling (646) 458-6740
- Once the registration process is completed, there will be a testing period, insurers will then be expected to submit their first reports to CMS between January 1, 2010 and March 31, 2010.
28 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Vorys Just Now
HHEALTH LAWEALTH LAW
- Derakhshan to (i) complete courses in controlled substance management and record keeping, (ii) cease advising patients to cut time-released medications in half and (iii) reduce the number of patients he examines
- Ohio Revised Code § 4731.22(B)(22) allows the Board to take
20 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Vorys 2 days ago
MICHAEL K. VENNUM
- courses in contracts, business entity formation, oil and gas law, and legal theory
- He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera (CLO) and Energy and Mineral Law Foundation, for whom he has extensively published and presented legal education seminars.
17 people watched See more ››Vorys 2 days ago
People also searched:
Direct course classes log in
Coursera free online courses english
Course hero answers
Online course free
About vorys.com courses
Through our in-house education department, we offer many different learning opportunities, which range from instructor-led courses on the use of specific types of computer software to desk-side visits for specific technology concerns and training.
Total: 20 New Courses
What are the best courses?
Golfweek's Best 2020: Top 100 Best Courses You Can Play
- Pebble Beach Golf Links Pebble Beach, Calif. (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Pacific Dunes) Bandon, Ore. (No. ...
- Pinehurst (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Old Macdonald) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Whistling Straits (Straits) Mosel, Wis. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Bandon Dunes) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Shadow Creek North Las Vegas, Nev. ...
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Ocean Course) Kiawah Island, S.C. ...
How to choose your courses?
How to choose the right college course
- Be open to all of your options. Whether you've known for a long time what you want to do in college, or you're completely unsure, try to be open when ...
- Think about your interests. ...
- Do your research. ...
- Think about life after college. ...
- Aim high. ...
- Choose something broad. ...
- Talk to someone about your options. ...
- Consider alternatives. ...
What are some of the best Coursera courses?
7 more rows ... Mar 3 2021
| Coursera Course || Course Rating |
| Data Structures and Algorithms || Rated 4.7 out of 5 of 4369 ratings |
| Algorithms || Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 2521 ratings |
| Introduction to Discrete Mathematics for ... || Rated 4.4 out of 5 of 456 ratings |
| Computational Thinking for Problem Solvi ... || Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 193 ratings |
What courses are needed?
Colleges and universities require a basic level of education for all degrees and majors. The topics needed usually include English, mathematics, sciences, humanities, public speaking and foreign language. Some degree plans have required courses that apply to the general education courses.