Past 24 Hours
Premier Academy360™ And The American
- Additional eLearning courses developed by the ADA are scheduled throughout the fall and into 2021 for doctors and practice staff
- Later this year, Premier Academy360 will announce a Diabetes Educational Program that will further support VSP network doctors differentiate their practice and attract new patients
39 people watched See more ››Newsroom 5 days ago
- REMEMBER: Compliance and Fraud, Waste, and Abuse training must be completed for New Hire and Annual Compliance Training
22 people watched See more ››Vspglobal 8 days ago
PREMIER ACADEMY360 TRAINING BADGE
- The following courses fulfill the requirements for the Premier Academy360™ Training Badge
- Points needed: 500 per location CATEGORY COURSE POINTS PATIENT EXPERIENCE Marketing Fundamentals 20 Professional Customer Interactions 30 The Eye Care Consumer 45 PRACTICE MANAGEMENT Authorizing Benefits for VSP ® Patients 15
33 people watched See more ››Magnolia 4 days ago
Virtual Educational Conference November
- Learn and connect with peers through this dynamic multi-track format, with course categories consisting of Eyefinity Product Training, VSP Products and Programs, Product Integrations, and Industry Insights.
39 people watched See more ››Magnolia 1 days ago
Education And Training From Premier Academy360 Offers
- Doctors and staff who complete Premier Academy360 TM education courses, such as those offered in the Diabetes Education Track, can now attain and display the badges they earn on the VSP ® Find a Doctor Directory, which receives over three-million-member visits per month
- The badging program is intended to highlight the unique strengths and
54 people watched See more ››Newsroom 9 days ago
Premier Pathways And Premier Academy360 Offer New
On-demand eLearning courses are also now available exclusively for Premier Program practices on a variety of topics, including optical fundamentals for staff, practice management, marketing, human resources and leadership, and more.
50 people watched . Pathways Courses See more ››Newsroom Just Now
Dr. Marvin R. Poston,
- Even though I did well academi cally in his classes, I received two 'F's' as final grades
- And when it was myturn for clinical practice, he never assigned patients to me
- And when I inquired, he told me Icould not see white patients, that would have to go into the black community and conscript black pa tients." It would
21 people watched See more ››Vspglobal 4 days ago
PRACTICE REOPENING RESOURCE GUIDE
- (CE) courses, webinars, podcasts, and staff recruitment tools from Premier Academy360™ aimed at just that: • Dive in with online webinar content, on-the-go podcasts, CE courses for COPE-approved credits at no cost, and eLearnings anytime
- • You can also earn complimentary COPE and ABO CE credits through UUniversity™ on demand content.
33 people watched See more ››Magnolia 9 days ago
VSP Jumps To 20th Spot On Training Magazine’s Top 125 List
As part of the training and education offered to doctors, the application highlighted the Eyefinity/OfficeMate Virtual Users’ Group Meeting (VUGM), a weeklong set of educational courses on Eyefinity/OfficeMate’s software and web-based products held in July of 2009.
60 people watched See more ››Newsroom Just Now
OfficeMate Software Solutions Announces Expansion Of
- In addition to new content, the new iTrain courses have new, helpful navigational features like chapter breaks that allow users to skip to the exact topic they need
- “Whether a user is new to OfficeMate and ExamWRITER, or has been using the software for years, they will still want to check out the new iTrain videos for information on the
53 people watched See more ››Newsroom 5 days ago
Free Health Programs Expand To Reduce Leading Causes Of
- To register for the continuing education courses, optometrists can visit www.vspeyeonwellness.com
- For more information about VSP Eye on Wellness and other Eyes of Hope charitable programs, visit www.globaleyesofhope.com
56 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Newsroom 1 days ago
Eyefinity/OfficeMate's 2009 Users' Group Meeting Goes
- Users who registered for the VUGM have access to view all the courses again online from July 27 through December 1, 2009
- Eyefinity/OfficeMate users who did not register for this year's VUGM can pay the registration fee of $129.00 through September 30, 2009, and receive access to the WebEx recording of every course, as well as the question and answer transcripts from July 27 through December 1
54 people watched See more ››Newsroom 7 days ago
Free Continuing Education With VSP Eye On Wellness VSP
- Each seminar includes four-hour COPE-approved courses that present the latest research and treatment strategies on age-related macular degeneration (AMD) or diabetes
- For the fourth year, I will be co-presenting with Paul Chous, MA, OD, FAAO, a recognized authority in diabetes and diabetes eyecare.
56 people watched See more ››Newsroom Just Now
VSP Vision Care Launches Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Rancho Cordova, Calif., August 22, 2013 – Already the leading cause of blindness for people ages 65 and older, the incidence rate of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) for people ages 50 and over in the U.S
- has increased by 25 percent over the last decade
- In response to this rapid growth, VSP ® Vision Care is launching the VSP Eye on Age-Related Macular Degeneration …
58 people watched See more ››Newsroom Just Now
Eyefinity To Host Fourth-annual Virtual Users’ Group
- Rancho Cordova, CA, June 22, 2012 – Eyefinity ® today announced that its Virtual Users’ Group Meeting (VUGM) will take place July 23–27, 2012
- Now in its fourth year in a completely online format, the free educational event for Eyefinity customers allows them to easily log online and attend more than forty educational courses all from the comfort of their practice without having to
55 people watched See more ››Newsroom 4 days ago
The Student Perspective: Battle Of The Boards VSP Global
- At Nova, we frontloaded some of our spring courses to start in December so that we could have a lighter load during March
- Even with a relatively lighter course load though, you still have class and lab exams to study for, clinic once or twice a week, club obligations … life doesn’t stop for the boards exam.
57 people watched See more ››Newsroom 6 days ago
VSP Eye On Diabetes Campaign Returns For Fourth Year VSP
- The next series of continuing education courses will be offered in Seattle on January 20
- For more information or to register, please visit vspeyeondiabetes.com
- "I am very pleased to continue partnering with the VSP Eye on Diabetes campaign,” said VSP optometrist Jeffry D
- who is an expert in retinal disease
58 people watched See more ››Newsroom 8 days ago
Virtual SHiFT Event Honors Resilience Of Eye Care
- – More than 700 VSP network doctors participating in the VSP Global Premier Program attended SHiFT, the Premier Program annual meeting, held virtually February 26 and 27
- The robust, interactive, two-day experience honored the resilience and commitment of Premier Program doctors who delivered exceptional patient care throughout the pandemic.
50 people watched See more ››Newsroom 5 days ago
VSP Launches Diabetes Campaign For Consumers And Doctors
- A free continuing education course, approved by the Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (COPE), will be offered in each city for all licensed optometrists
- Leading the courses are nationally-recognized speakers in the areas of diabetes, ocular disease and systemic disease, Jeffry Gerson, OD, and A
57 people watched See more ››Newsroom 5 days ago
Achieving Practice Goals During Challenging Times VSP Global
- We participated in a number of industry webinars and CE courses, including the Premier Academy360-sponsored course, “Building Blocks for a Great Optometric Diabetes Practice,” which offers live COPE-approved CE credits at no cost
- Like many of you, I’m typically so busy that fitting in continuing education can be a challenge.
61 people watched See more ››Newsroom 1 days ago
2020 Eyefinity Events
- The American Academy of Optometry’s annual meeting offers a wide array of clinically relevant CE courses and cutting-edge research in the clinical and vision sciences
- Attendees can choose from over 400 hours of lectures and workshops, Section and Special Interest Group (SIG) symposia, hundreds of scientific papers and posters, a world class
21 people watched See more ››Magnolia 9 days ago
VSP Eye On Diabetes Campaign Launches Third Year VSP Global
- Rancho Cordova, Calif., February 7, 2012 – The VSP® Eye on Diabetes campaign returns for its third year in 2012 to provide low-income, uninsured and underinsured residents across America with free health services, including comprehensive eye exams and health risk assessments for diabetes and high blood pressure
- The campaign’s first stop is February 13 in Biloxi, MS, which is the second
60 people watched See more ››Newsroom Just Now
Meeting A Need In Private Practice VSP Global
- It includes workshops and webinars on topics relevant to private practice owners, including practice management, staff retention, and marketing
- And, it includes courses for practice staff, training them on topics such as optical fundamentals and billing
- Like most of you, providing the best experience for my patients is my main priority.
46 people watched See more ››Newsroom 2 days ago
It’s Time To Participate In Myopia Control VSP Global
- Take the necessary courses, get up to speed on studies, and visit the handful of practices around the U.S
- who are already doing this, and doing it right! As you’ll learn during your training, while readily in the purview of optometry, many who say they practice myopia control really do not.
56 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Newsroom 3 days ago
The Student Perspective: Using The AAO Meeting To See The
- Courses on scleral contact lens fitting, systemic disease, glaucoma, retinal disease, and binocular vision will help me do so as well as narrow my career focus
- During meetings with residency directors, I learned that opportunities are limitless for students because residency options are available in …
58 people watched See more ››Newsroom 1 days ago
People also searched:
Direct course classes log in
Coursera free online courses english
Course hero answers
Online course free
About vspglobal.com courses
Upcoming CE Courses. Focus on Diabetes: An Overview for Optometrists July 23, 9:00 a.m. PDT A live webinar presentation developed for VSP Network Doctors, on diabetes prevalence, risks, diagnosis, management, and prevention, emphasizing the role of eye health professionals on …
Total: 26 New Courses
What are the best courses?
Golfweek's Best 2020: Top 100 Best Courses You Can Play
- Pebble Beach Golf Links Pebble Beach, Calif. (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Pacific Dunes) Bandon, Ore. (No. ...
- Pinehurst (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Old Macdonald) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Whistling Straits (Straits) Mosel, Wis. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Bandon Dunes) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Shadow Creek North Las Vegas, Nev. ...
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Ocean Course) Kiawah Island, S.C. ...
How to choose your courses?
How to choose the right college course
- Be open to all of your options. Whether you've known for a long time what you want to do in college, or you're completely unsure, try to be open when ...
- Think about your interests. ...
- Do your research. ...
- Think about life after college. ...
- Aim high. ...
- Choose something broad. ...
- Talk to someone about your options. ...
- Consider alternatives. ...
What are some of the best Coursera courses?
7 more rows ... Mar 3 2021
| Coursera Course || Course Rating |
| Data Structures and Algorithms || Rated 4.7 out of 5 of 4369 ratings |
| Algorithms || Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 2521 ratings |
| Introduction to Discrete Mathematics for ... || Rated 4.4 out of 5 of 456 ratings |
| Computational Thinking for Problem Solvi ... || Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 193 ratings |
What courses are needed?
Colleges and universities require a basic level of education for all degrees and majors. The topics needed usually include English, mathematics, sciences, humanities, public speaking and foreign language. Some degree plans have required courses that apply to the general education courses.