Past 24 Hours
Academics Virginia Tech
You (and your future employers) also expect a university learning environment to go far beyond mastering a single discipline or major, and that’s what Virginia Tech provides.
24 people watched See more ››Vt 9 days ago
Courses Engineering Education Virginia Tech
The courses typically known as the "first-year courses" are the change of major course requirements for engineering and include one semester of chemistry and lab, two semesters of English, two semesters of calculus, two semesters of foundations of engineering, and one semester of physics and lab.
45 people watched . Engineering Courses See more ››Enge 9 days ago
Online Learning Virginia Tech
- The university affirms its commitment to ensure that courses and programs offered through this initiative provide high-quality opportunities that can help students reach their goals
- The university also welcomes students of the Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus.
30 people watched See more ››Vt 5 days ago
Graduate Courses ECE Virginia Tech
- ECE 6744 Linear Control Theory (3 C) ECE 6774 Adaptive Control Systems (3 C) Resources and Links
- The Spring 2021 ECE textbook list is available online for students
- Graduate Program Director and CPE Admission Officer
36 people watched See more ››Ece 1 days ago
Online Training Courses VTPP Virginia Tech
- Online certification preparation courses are available to purchasers of Virginia Pesticide Applicator Training Manuals (see below for available category-specific courses)
- Online preparation courses are meant to help supplement learning and are not an acceptable substitute for having access to a physical copy of the manual.
44 people watched See more ››Vtpp 7 days ago
Undergraduate Catalog-- Psychology Course Descriptions
- Courses used to satisfy College of Science Core requirements or other Psychology department requirements may not also be used to satisfy this requirement
- To graduate with a minor in psychology, the undergraduate student must complete 18 hours of psychology including Psyc 2004, 2094, and one 4000-level course (Psyc 2964 and 4964 may not be used
54 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Undergradcatalog 8 days ago
VirginiaTech & VDH Presents
- Here you will find detailed information about upcoming training courses for the operators of water and wastewater treatment facilities, ranging from small, onsite systems to the largest municipal plants.
- For descriptions of our training opportunities visit the Program Descriptions page on this site.
31 people watched See more ››Cpe 7 days ago
VirginiaTech & VDH Presents
- The program is divided into eight short courses; three water classes and five wastewater classes
- Each course requires one week to complete
- The first level or first year in each area, water or wastewater, is designed to be introductory.
31 people watched See more ››Cpe Just Now
CEE Course Listing Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Hokie Gear Apparel, clothing, gear and merchandise; Hokie Shop University Bookstore, merchandise and gifts; Hokie License Plates Part of every …
58 people watched . Environmental Management Courses See more ››Cee 7 days ago
Courses And Scheduling Graduate School Virginia Tech
- Courses and Scheduling In addition to the courses offered by your department as part of your degree program, you can take courses sponsored by the Graduate School
- These are designed to help you acclimate to graduate-level study and prepare you for a successful academic or professional career.
54 people watched See more ››Graduateschool 7 days ago
Lifelong Learning Institute At Virginia Tech
- Dan Sherman has given adult education courses and talks on theatre and opera to social and university groups throughout the Washington, DC area and Williamsburg
- Soundtrack of a revolution: Pop music and the protest tradition Through an examination of such pioneering artists as Sam Cooke, James Brown, Aretha Franklin, John Coltrane, Nina
44 people watched . Life Sciences Courses See more ››Cpe 2 days ago
Search For Courses Virginia Tech Continuing And
- CPE's courses and programs are designed to enhance our student’s skills, knowledge and abilities in the workforce
- CPE also hosts research conferences, offers certificate programs, and holds on-site educational events.
49 people watched See more ››Register 6 days ago
Courses Computer Science Virginia Tech
- Computer science majors must take at least one course from an approved list of capstone courses.The purpose of this requirement is to ensure that students have at least one course that synthesizes and integrates skills and knowledge acquired throughout the CS undergraduate curriculum, and which includes a significant design experience, where teamwork and written and oral
40 people watched . Computer Science Courses See more ››Courses 6 days ago
Courses Department Of Entomology Virginia Tech
- More information can be found in the Registrar's course listing
- ENT 2004 Insects and Human Society (Classroom); ENT 2004 Insects and Human Society (Distance Learning); ENT 2254 Bees and Beekeeping; ENT 2264 Bees and Beekeeping Laboratory; ENT 2974 Undergraduate Independent Study; ENT 2984 Undergraduate Special Study; ENT 3014 [BIOL 3014] Insect Biology
48 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Ento 4 days ago
Course Descriptions Department Of Biochemistry
BCHM 4034: (BVS 4034) ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TOXICOLOGY Health effects associated with the exposure to chemicals, identifying and managing problems of chemical exposure in work places and the environment, fundamental principles of biopharmaceutics and toxicokinetics, and risk assessment.
48 people watched . Chemistry Courses See more ››Biochem 7 days ago
Undergraduate Courses Department Of Statistics
- Only one of the courses 4604, 4705, and 4714 may be taken for credit
- 4714: Probability and Statistics for Electrical Engineers Introduction to the concepts of probability, random variables, estimation, hypothesis testing, regression, and analysis of variance with emphasis on application in …
48 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Stat 8 days ago
Courses Department Of Economics Virginia Tech
- All courses require the submission of the application in the semester prior to the Independent Study or Undergraduate Research
- Independent Study - A continuation of greater depth of a topic covered in a course
- Involves extensive reading and tutorial sessions with a faculty member that results in the writing of a paper or project by the student.
47 people watched . Economics Courses See more ››Econ 6 days ago
Undergraduate Courses ECE Virginia Tech
- ECE 4805 Senior Design Project (3 C) ECE 4806 Senior Design Project (3 C) 4900 LEVEL COURSES
- ECE 4944 Cybersecurity Seminar (1 C) Resources and Links
- NOTICE: ECE 1574 will NOT be required for ECE Class of 2022
- Two-Semester Major Design Experience.
41 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Ece 6 days ago
2020-21 Pathways Course Guide Alpha List Pathways To
- NOTE: If a course is approved for two concepts (e.g
- 2 OR 3), it can only count for one or the other
- The EXCEPTION is for courses that are approved for Concept 7 and any other Concept (e.g
- 2 AND 7) in which case the course will 'double count' for both concepts.
54 people watched . Pathways Courses See more ››Pathways 6 days ago
Courses School Of Neuroscience Virginia Tech
- NEUR 5004: Principles in Neuroscience (3 credits) Structure of the nervous system, membrane properties, and electrical properties of neuronal cells
- Neurotransmitter systems, synapse structure and function
- Overview of neural development, sensory and motor systems, memory, emotion, decision making, and behavior.
46 people watched . Science Courses See more ››Neuroscience 9 days ago
Courses Kevin T. Crofton Department Of Aerospace And
View the list of instructors scheduled to teach planned courses, when AOE courses are offered, and course descriptions with credit hours and class format.
54 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Aoe 4 days ago
Transferrable Credits From Other Universities
- Courses will be transferred as equivalent Virginia Tech courses as determined by the appropriate department
- If there is no equivalent Virginia Tech course, transfer credit may be awarded as a Free Elective
- Courses in which a grade of a C or higher is earned are considered for transfer (Pass/Fail courses will not transfer).
46 people watched See more ››Eng Just Now
OMALS Program College Of Agriculture And Life Sciences
Enhance human performance and prevent and treat lifestyle-related disease with courses including: Nutrition and Disease Prevention through the Life Cycle; Public Health Administration; Education Advance teaching, learning, leadership, extension and communications skill sets in this dynamic and evolving field with courses including:
56 people watched . Life Sciences Courses See more ››Cals 1 days ago
Undergraduate Catalog-- Mathematics Course Descriptions
Those courses listed in the catalog under the subtitles "Basic Sequences for Students in Agriculture, Architecture, Biology, Business, and Liberal Arts and Human Sciences" and "Electives (may not be taken by Mathematics Majors)" may not be used for graduation in mathematics.
55 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Undergradcatalog 8 days ago
A+d Courses · School Of Architecture + Design · Virginia Tech
- The Virginia Tech School of Architecture + Design offers professionally-accredited degree programs in Architecture, Industrial Design, Interior Design, and Landscape Architecture
- In addition, research-oriented graduate programs are offered, leading to masters and Ph.D
71 people watched . Architecture Courses See more ››Archdesign 9 days ago
Courses Professional MBA Virginia Tech
- The MBA degree allows a student to gain a broad perspective of various business disciplines
- Most Professional MBA students come into the program with either no business background, or a previous business degree with narrow focus
- The required classes introduce a wide range of business functions, and provide the quantitative and
40 people watched . Mba Courses See more ››Professional 4 days ago
2020-2021 Undergraduate Catalog
- Undergraduate Courses (BMSP) 2135-2136: HUMAN ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY Structure and function of the human body for students preparing for professions in the health fields
- 2135: body plan and organization, homeostasis, cell structure and function, histology, integumentary system, skeletal system, muscular system, nervous system and special senses
- 2136: endocrine system, circulatory
31 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Undergradcatalog 2 days ago
Undergraduate Mathematics Courses Department Of
- This course, along with 1205-1206 and 1224, constitutes the freshman science and engineering mathematics courses
- 2 units of high school algebra, 1 unit of geometry, 1/2 unit each of trigonometry and pre-calculus required
- A student cannot earn credit for 1114 if taken after earning credit for 2114
- (2H,2C) For more information, visit the
49 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Math 1 days ago
Pathways To General Education Pathways To General
- Courses Minors Pathways Info for Transfer Students Resources Professional Development Scenarios News Who we are Pathways to General Education
- Your Text Here Pathways General Education
- Undergraduate students at Virginia Tech deserve a vibrant, flexible
51 people watched . Pathways Courses See more ››Pathways 3 days ago
Courses Office Of The Executive Vice President And
Current page: Courses Adaptive Brain and Behavior Courses Spring 2021 Creativity+Innovation Courses Spring 2021 Data and Decisions Courses Spring 2021 Economical and Sustainable Materials Courses Spring 2021 Global Systems Science Courses Spring 2021
52 people watched See more ››Provost Just Now
Undergraduate Catalog-- Civil & Env. Eng. Course Descriptions
- Each of these courses involves preparation of written reports and oral presentations, and each provides teamwork experience through utilization of a group approach to project design
- Classroom instruction in the civil engineering program is reinforced by instructional laboratories in the major areas of civil engineering practice.
65 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Undergradcatalog 3 days ago
Courses SAIG Virginia Tech
Courses SAIG has supported faculty and student researchers at Virginia Tech for over 70 years! We provide free courses to members of participating Virginia Tech colleges to make you a more effective researcher.
28 people watched See more ››Saig 7 days ago
Courses Center For Leadership In Global Sustainability
- The field of sustainability is dynamic and new topics emerge constantly
- To give our graduate students a broad and balanced education in global sustainability leadership, we offer dozens of courses on a wide range of topics.
56 people watched See more ››Cligs 3 days ago
Undergraduate Catalog-- ME Course Descriptions
- Elective courses in the junior and senior years provide students with the opportunity to pursue specialized interests related to career plans or preparation for graduate study
- The department participates in the Cooperative Education Program in which qualified students may alternate semesters of study with semesters of professional employment.
46 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Undergradcatalog 2 days ago
Advanced Standing & Transferable Credit Office Of The
- CLEP is a national program that offers students credit by computer-based examination
- This allows students to have the opportunity to obtain recognition for achievement in specific college courses
- Students should request their official CLEP exam results directly from the College Board
- Virginia Tech’s CLEP school code is 5859.
59 people watched See more ››Registrar 1 days ago
Online MENG In Nuclear Engineering (starting Fall 2020
- The degree requires 24 or 27 credits of courses plus 6 or 3 credits of project & report
- From 24 credits, at least 18 credits of NSEG courses (including the math requirement)
- The remaining 6 or 9 credits of elective courses can come from the nuclear engineering courses or any engineering, science or mathematics 5000-level courses
55 people watched . Engineering Courses See more ››Nuclear 2 days ago
Undergraduate Programs Computer Science Virginia Tech
- Virginia Tech's College of Engineering offers an undergraduate Minor in Cybersecurity that includes courses from the Department of Computer Science and the Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Cybersecurity broadly covers the fields of information security, network security, and computer system security.
55 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Cs 6 days ago
Curriculum For Liberal Education Virginia Tech
- This site will provide you with information about the Curriculum for Liberal Education (CLE), a vital component of undergraduate education at Virginia Tech, and required for every undergraduate student
- The CLE comprises 25 - 30% of an undergraduate's credits toward graduation, and offers approximately 300 courses in more than 60 departments, across 7 required CLE Areas of Study.
48 people watched See more ››Cle 7 days ago
Courses Mft.nvc Virginia Tech
- Courses include clinical and theoretical study in systems theory, marital and family therapy, psychopathology and assessment, legal and ethical issues, qualitative and quantitative research, statistics, human development and sexuality
- We cover a wide range of clinical approaches, including structural, strategic, solution focused therapy
31 people watched See more ››Mft 2 days ago
Undergraduate Curriculum Kevin T. Crofton Department Of
- Crofton Department of Aerospace and Ocean Engineering offers a bachelor of science degree in aerospace and ocean engineering.
- Students in the department may major in either aerospace engineering or ocean engineering
- These degrees share many course requirements because the two curricula cover a broad range of common interests and offer a wide range of technical electives.
57 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Aoe 6 days ago
Pathways Guides Pathways To General Education Virginia
- All freshmen entering Fall 2018 and later follow the Pathways General Education Curriculum
- See the guides below to view the courses listed alphabetically (Alpha List) and by concept (Full Version and "At-a-Glance" Version).
57 people watched . Pathways Courses See more ››Pathways 9 days ago
Course Descriptions Online Master Of Information
- To earn a Master of Information Technology degree at Virginia Tech, students must complete 11 courses — four core courses and seven elective courses — for a total of 33 credit hours
- By choosing the appropriate courses, master's students can also earn up to two graduate certificates as part of their degree program.
50 people watched See more ››Vtmit 5 days ago
ECE 3604 Introduction To RF & Microwave Engineering ECE
- In some cases this course may be a prerequisite for those courses
- Analyze an RF system using a link budget, accounting for characteristics of the antenna, transmitter, receiver, and propagation
- Design impedance matching circuits suitable for RF & microwave applications.
61 people watched . Engineering Courses See more ››Ece 1 days ago
Plan Your Study Online Master Of Information Technology
- The core courses are often prerequisites for elective courses
- After completing the core courses, degree students take seven elective courses for an additional 21 credit hours
- Before enrolling in electives, degree and certificate students must check that they have taken the appropriate core course and any other elective course designated as a
57 people watched See more ››Vtmit 1 days ago
People also searched:
Free online courses for adults
Is great courses plus free
Course hero answers
Free college courses online
Atrrs course catalog
Course hero free
About vt.edu courses
Courses in a series may be taken independently where the series of course numbers is separated by commas (e.g., 3135, 3136), in the catalog listing. Where the series of course numbers is connected by hyphens (e.g., 4135-4136), the first course is prerequisite for the next one.
Total: 45 New Courses
What are the best courses to take?
Among the best classes to take for a business major are English, psychology and public speaking to help you understand and communicate with others. Global business majors can benefit from taking language and multicultural classes.
What are some of the best Coursera courses?
Algorithms Coursera Course Course Rating Data Structures and Algorithms Rated 4.7 out of 5 of 4369 ratings Algorithms Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 2521 ratings Introduction to Discrete Mathematics for ... Rated 4.4 out of 5 of 456 ratings Computational Thinking for Problem Solvi ... Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 193 ratings 7 more rows ... Jan 11 2021
What courses are needed?
Colleges and universities require a basic level of education for all degrees and majors. The topics needed usually include English, mathematics, sciences, humanities, public speaking and foreign language. Some degree plans have required courses that apply to the general education courses.
What is the best course?
Golfweek's Best 2020: Top 100 Best Courses You Can Play
- Pebble Beach Golf Links Pebble Beach, Calif. (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Pacific Dunes) Bandon, Ore. (No. ...
- Pinehurst (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Old Macdonald) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Whistling Straits (Straits) Mosel, Wis. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Bandon Dunes) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Shadow Creek North Las Vegas, Nev. ...
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Ocean Course) Kiawah Island, S.C. ...