Past 24 Hours
Vanderbilt Medical Center's Center For Professional Health
- All courses will be offered online until further notice
- Required computer technology and expectations: A laptop or desktop computer with video and audio capability – a built-in or detachable camera and speaker/headphones
- We will send you an email invitation to …
59 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Medsites 8 days ago
Web Based Courses Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Hazardous Affairs© includes modules and a workbook on maintaining professional boundaries
- This online course teaches healthcare professionals skills to recognize sexual boundary violations, adherence to current rules related to appropriate sexual conduct and avoiding difficulties on social media.
55 people watched See more ››Medsites 6 days ago
Educational Courses & Conferences Department Of
- Special Courses & Workshops
- Fundamentals of Critical Care Support (FCCS): a multidisciplinary, two-day comprehensive course addressing fundamental management principles for the first 24 hours of critical care
- This course is held at CELA and sponsored by the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
53 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Vumc 7 days ago
Courses On Demand Human Research Protections Program
Courses On Demand If you do not see an in-person session that will meet your schedule or in the event we do not have a current offering, remember that you can satisfy your human subjects training requirement using one of the following eLearning options.
53 people watched . Human Geography Courses See more ››Vumc 9 days ago
STP Courses Center For Experiential Learning And
- Critical Skills Course (Surgery core clerkship for third-year medical students) Colonoscopy training; FLS Testing (Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery) Critical Care Medicine
- Fundamentals of Critical Care Support (FCCS) Airway Management Course; Emergency Medicine
- Resident curriculum; Forth-Year Medical Student
50 people watched See more ››Cela 7 days ago
SAS Courses Center For Experiential Learning And
- SAS Courses Diverse groups utilize the SAS Labs, all seeking a positive effect on health care, practitioners, and their delivery of patient care
- Surgical specialties lab users include:
50 people watched See more ››Cela 7 days ago
Welcome Vanderbilt Resuscitation Program
- The Vanderbilt Resuscitation Program is an authorized American Heart Association Training Center providing BLS, ACLS, PALS, PEARS, Heartsaver and EOR courses to Vanderbilt employees and students
- Our program trains an average of 8,500 people a year.
41 people watched See more ››Vumc Just Now
Resources For Employees
Resource Final Category URL; Children's Hospital Health & Wellness Library: Other: http://healthlibrary.childrenshospitalvanderbilt.org/ Photo Assignment Request Site
23 people watched See more ››Vumc 5 days ago
Center For Quality Aging
- These courses provide a central platform for assisted living administrators and senior housing owners and managers to learn how to develop and implement a comprehensive health emergency response
- The self-paced courses consist of lectures, guest interviews, reading resources, and assignments for learners to acquire immediate takeaways to
24 people watched See more ››Vumc 9 days ago
Center For Programs In Allied Health Center For Programs
- The ability to transfer credits from Vanderbilt University Medical Center to another educational institution may be very limited
- Your credits may not transfer and you may have to repeat courses previously taken at Vanderbilt University Medical Center if you enroll in another educational institution.
58 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Vumc 4 days ago
Student Courses And Clerkships Department Of Medicine
- Student Courses and Clerkships Physical Diagnosis Course
- The required Physical Diagnosis Course for second year medical student is an introduction to clinical medicine
- Students will learn the knowledge and skills essential for performing a medical history and physical examination.
54 people watched . Medicine Courses See more ››Medicine 6 days ago
Nursing Certification Exam Review Courses Vanderbilt Nursing
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center's Department of Nursing Education and Professional Development (NEPD) is pleased to host Certification Exam Review Courses to help take your nursing career to the next level
- Courses open to: VUMC Staff Nurses (please visit Pre-Pay Nursing Certification Programs for VUMC Staff) Non-VUMC Nurses
61 people watched See more ››Vumc 1 days ago
Feeding Assistant Training Center For Quality Aging
- For the past 10 years Vanderbilt Center for Quality Aging has evaluated Paid Feeding Assistant programs and led in-person trainings for long-term care facilities.
52 people watched See more ››Vumc 1 days ago
Medical Student Advanced Clinical Experience Courses
The following four-week Advanced Clinical Experience (ACE) immersion phase courses are offered to third- and fourth-year medical students: Rad 5610 ACE: Diagnostic Radiology The Diagnostic Radiology ACE is designed to be relevant and suitable for all medical students, regardless of their ultimate career choice or interests; this course is not
53 people watched See more ››Vumc 3 days ago
Professional Development Faculty Affairs & Career
- The Office of Faculty Affairs is dedicated to the professional development and well-being of its faculty members.
55 people watched See more ››Vumc 3 days ago
Vanderbilt Resuscitation Program
- Resuscitation Policies & Resources
- AED & Defibrillator Program
32 people watched See more ››Vumc Just Now
Global Health Courses Vanderbilt Institute For Global Health
- Global Health Courses Vanderbilt Institute for Global Health offers traditional and online courses to Vanderbilt undergraduate seniors, medical students, nursing students, and graduate-level students in programs across campus
- Log in to YES (Your Enrollment Services) for additional course …
61 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Vumc 6 days ago
Homeward Bound Children's Nursing Education
- Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt Homeward Bound program provides caregivers with the skills required to care for their child's healthcare needs outside of the hospital environment.
44 people watched See more ››Vumc 4 days ago
Medical Student Curriculum Department Of Radiology
- Radiology courses are offered to second-, third- and fourth-year medical students following the medical school's newly revised curriculum, Curriculum 2.0.Courses include four-week advanced clinical experience courses and integrated science courses, and two-week Foundations of Clinical Care courses.
51 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Vumc 7 days ago
Resuscitation Training Course Updates Vanderbilt
- Resuscitation Training Course Updates Effective 1/5/2021 Resuscitation Training and Development recently launched the new HeartCode Complete blended learning program to the Medical Center
- HeartCode Complete is an American Heart Association program which allows staff to complete BLS, ACLS, and PALS renewal training at their own pace, on their own schedule, and without …
50 people watched See more ››Vumc 1 days ago
Education And Outreach Vanderbilt LifeFlight
- LifeFlight offers a variety of education courses for our emergency service colleagues
- We annually train more than 3,800 people and can custom any course to fit any audience
- Currently all in person training is on hold due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
45 people watched . Life Sciences Courses See more ››Vumc Just Now
Vanderbilt Medical Center's Center For Professional Health
- Vanderbilt Medical Center's Center for Professional Health offers courses, programs, retreats, and coaching for physicians, nurses, and other healthcare workers
- Our specialties are: proper prescribing of controlled drugs, boundaries, burnout, …
59 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Medsites 1 days ago
Molecular Pathology & Immunology Ph.D. Program Pathology
- Students must choose one additional elective course
- The elective course can be the other of the two courses above or a completely separate course offered by any Vanderbilt Biomedical Graduate program
- Current Topics in Experimental Pathology (Journal Club)
62 people watched See more ››Vumc 7 days ago
CME Department Of Otolaryngology
- All courses are taught by expert otolaryngologists and provide in-depth surgical training, comprehensive pathology and disease management exploration
- Endowed and Annual Lectureships
- The Vanderbilt Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery department is honored to host multiple endowed lectureships on our campus, including:
33 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Vumc 8 days ago
Graduate Certificate In Global Health Vanderbilt
- Courses that are not listed as VIGH global health courses but do relate global health, low-resource settings, low- and middle-income countries, undeserved populations, economic development, and the like can be considered for certificate credit
- Your final deliverable for the course must focus on an aspect of global health (ex: the course is
50 people watched . Health Courses See more ››Vumc 9 days ago
Course Completion Human Research Protections Program
- Completion reports for courses taken through the CITI Program are automatically emailed to the VHRPP office with the exception of the "Responsible Conduct of Research" courses
53 people watched . Human Geography Courses See more ››Vumc 2 days ago
Physical Diagnosis Course Department Of Medicine
- Medicine 504-5012 (Spring/Fall) Course Description The required Physical Diagnosis Course for first year medical student is an introduction to clinical medicine
- Students will learn the knowledge and skills essential for performing a medical history and physical examination
- The Course emphasizes patient interviewing, acquiring a medical data base, and performing a comprehensive physical
49 people watched . Medicine Courses See more ››Medicine 1 days ago
Course Description Department Of Medicine
- The Internal Medicine Clerkship serves as a focal point of the second-year core clerkship education
- It serves as a foundation in your training in medicine and one of the most intensive experiences offered in the Department.
42 people watched . Medicine Courses See more ››Medicine 4 days ago
Education And Training Human Research Protections Program
Instructions for VU and VUMC Investigators, Staff and Associates (Training Requirements) As a component of a comprehensive program for the protection of human research participants, the Vanderbilt Human Research Protection Program (VHRPP) requires that all human subjects research investigators and key research personnel conducting human subjects complete initial and annual human research
58 people watched . Human Geography Courses See more ››Vumc 9 days ago
Course Registration Vanderbilt Resuscitation Program
- Course registration is open to: Medical center faculty & staff School of Medicine students with VUMC privileges and IDs School of Nursing students with VUMC privileges and IDs Vanderbilt University faculty & staff with VUMC privileges and IDs All registration is through the VUMC Learning Exchange
53 people watched See more ››Vumc 5 days ago
Chancellor Launches University Courses Trans-institutional
- Proposed courses must generate sufficient enrollment to be funded, and courses will be funded through this initiative for up to three semesters over five years
- The proposal budget can include expenses up to $5,000 to support course materials or outside speakers each time the course is offered during the funding period.
59 people watched See more ››News 3 days ago
CITI Human Research Protections Program
- On the Main Menu under Vanderbilt University Courses, locate “My Learner Tools for Vanderbilt University.” The first link says, “Add a Course or Update Leaner Groups.” Click on the link and go to the bottom of the page
- Click “I would like to view courses available for …
40 people watched . Human Geography Courses See more ››Vumc 9 days ago
Division Of Hematology And Oncology Faculty Directory
- Assistant Professor of Medicine Office Address: C409 Med Inn Bldg1500 E
- Medical Center Drive SPC5843, Ann Arbor, TN 48109 Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology and Oncology
54 people watched See more ››Medicine 3 days ago
Creating A Quality Improvement Course For Undergraduate
- courses consecutively or dispersing them throughout their third and fourth years
- For our QI course, we developed a collaborative partnership between the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine leadership and faculty and the Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s quality, safety, and risk prevention department.
56 people watched . Undergraduate Courses See more ››Vumc 4 days ago
Surgical Critical Care, Acute Care Surgery, And Burn
Welcome to the Surgical Critical Care and Acute Care Surgery Fellowship at Vanderbilt University Medical Center! The goal of the Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Program is to provide an outstanding exposure to complex surgical critical care and to develop the administrative skills necessary to ensure our fellows are able to emerge into a leadership role.
53 people watched See more ››Vumc 6 days ago
Training – Coeus Help
- After submitting the PEER request above, trainees will receive an invitation at their VUMC email inbox to create a user account in Coeus training
- Trainees will be enrolled in courses appropriate to their permission request as well as any additional courses they desire
- What is Coeus? Navigating Coeus
23 people watched See more ››Coeus 6 days ago
Matt Alexander, MD, PhD Department Of Medicine
- Student Courses and Clerkships; Faculty
- Alumni; Basic Science Faculty Spotlight; Clinical COVID Resources; Faculty Resources
- DOM Faculty Expectations; Death certificate completion; Find Medicine Faculty; Honors and Awards; New Faculty; Professional Development; Research
- Find a Research/Physician Scientist; MGR Archive; Give Now
47 people watched . Medicine Courses See more ››Medicine 4 days ago
Microbe-Host Interactions Ph.D. Program Pathology
- Elective courses are chosen by the student and advisor to best fit their research program
- Graduate level courses outside of the Department that fit the student's research program may fulfill the 24 didactic hour requirement
- Please consult with your advisor and the Director of Graduate Studies prior to registration if you wish to take an
51 people watched See more ››Vumc 2 days ago
Department Of Medicine Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Walter Clair, MD, MPH, who earned his bachelor’s and medical degrees and Master of Public Health from Harvard University, is one three 2021 recipients of Harvard University’s…
60 people watched . Medicine Courses See more ››Medicine 6 days ago
- Download and print resources produced by the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center
- If you need materials in an accessible format, please contact [email protected]org or call (615) 322-8240.
24 people watched See more ››Triad 2 days ago
Medical Student Courses For PM&R Department Of Physical
- Course Director: Aaron Yang, MD Course Coordinator: Kara Dyer, BSBA, HCM, C-TAGME PMR 5310 (2 week course) This rotation will expose students to the practice of physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) with an emphasis on musculoskeletal and neurological rehabilitation.
61 people watched . Art Courses See more ››Vumc 2 days ago
Academic Divisions And Centers Department Of Medicine
- Allergy, Pulmonary, and Critical Care Medicine
54 people watched . Medicine Courses See more ››Medicine 6 days ago
Nurse Executive Certification (CENP & NEA-BC) Review
- Course Type: E-Learning Course available now through December 31, 2021*; Open to VUMC Staff only
- Course Description: This course provides a comprehensive and up-to-date review of nursing management and leadership based on the CENP and NEA-BC exams.
57 people watched See more ››Vumc 2 days ago
Training Program Overview Department Of Medicine
The Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition offers an outstanding fellowship training program that is focused on preparation for a career in academic Gastroenterology.
49 people watched . Medicine Courses See more ››Medicine 8 days ago
Community Scholars – VICTR – Vanderbilt Institute For
- Develop an understanding of community health determinants through participation in organized service to meet the needs of communities
- · Apply the principles of community engagement in their research partnerships
- · Demonstrate the methods or results of service learning through participation as a co-facilitator or co-preceptor of courses, field practice, continuing education workshops, or
58 people watched See more ››Victr 5 days ago
Paula Hurley, PhD Department Of Medicine
- The goal of the Hurley laboratory is to reduce the death and suffering caused by prostate cancer
- Cancer localized to the prostate is often curable with treatments such as surgery or radiation therapy; however, once prostate cancer has spread beyond the prostate to …
41 people watched . Medicine Courses See more ››Medicine 9 days ago
People also searched:
Free online courses for adults
Is great courses plus free
Course hero answers
Free college courses online
Atrrs course catalog
Course hero free
About vumc.org courses
Courses. Principles of Diabetes Medical Nutrition Therapy . Objectives: State the recommendations for Medical Nutrition Therapy in diabetes General Highlights All people with DM Specific strategies for Type 2 diabetes Specific strategies for Type 1 diabetes
Total: 47 New Courses
What are the best courses to take?
Among the best classes to take for a business major are English, psychology and public speaking to help you understand and communicate with others. Global business majors can benefit from taking language and multicultural classes.
What are some of the best Coursera courses?
Algorithms Coursera Course Course Rating Data Structures and Algorithms Rated 4.7 out of 5 of 4369 ratings Algorithms Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 2521 ratings Introduction to Discrete Mathematics for ... Rated 4.4 out of 5 of 456 ratings Computational Thinking for Problem Solvi ... Rated 4.8 out of 5 of 193 ratings 7 more rows ... Jan 11 2021
What courses are needed?
Colleges and universities require a basic level of education for all degrees and majors. The topics needed usually include English, mathematics, sciences, humanities, public speaking and foreign language. Some degree plans have required courses that apply to the general education courses.
What is the best course?
Golfweek's Best 2020: Top 100 Best Courses You Can Play
- Pebble Beach Golf Links Pebble Beach, Calif. (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Pacific Dunes) Bandon, Ore. (No. ...
- Pinehurst (No. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Old Macdonald) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Whistling Straits (Straits) Mosel, Wis. ...
- Bandon Dunes (Bandon Dunes) Bandon, Ore. ...
- Shadow Creek North Las Vegas, Nev. ...
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Ocean Course) Kiawah Island, S.C. ...